Studying & Uncertainties

A Pinch Of Chemistry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In class one day, Bobby and Jinwoo still sat beside each other which meant that I was still stuck at the back with B.I. I took my seat and looked at B.I.

“I think we should meet after school today to start the research.” I told him and he raised an eyebrow at me suggestively.

“Are you sure that’s why you want to meet? Or do you just want to get me alone?” He winked at me and I scoffed at him before pulling an expression of disgust.

“Don’t be so disgusting, but if you want to fail, don’t bother showing up.” I told him and he let a slight chuckled escape his lips.

“You take everything too seriously.” He muttered and I looked away from him. He turned his body towards mine and placed his arm on the back of my chair. “Where are we meeting?” He questioned and I thought for a moment.

“We’ll study at my house.” I told him, that meant that he could go home first and not have far to travel to meet me. I saw B.I nod in understanding then the class started so the two of us went quiet, but it bugged me that his arm was still on the back of my chair.

 

“Did you get a research project?” I questioned Yuri at lunch, even though they were given out roughly a week ago, I still hadn’t asked her. She sighed in response and shook her head.
“Don’t even get me started on that, I’m stuck with Hayi.” She muttered and I placed my hand on her shoulder.

“It’s not much better for me, I’m stuck with B.I.” I told her and her attention piqued.

“You two seem to get thrown together a lot lately.” She mumbled and I shrugged.

“I wish it didn’t happen; he can be so troublesome.” I replied and she eyed me suspiciously which caused me to frown. “Why are you looking at me like that?” I questioned her.

“Are you sure there’s nothing going on between you two?” She spoke, like she was accusing me of something. I scoffed at her words and leant back in my chair.

“EW, no, I have better taste than him and also he has a girlfriend, remember?” I stated and she nodded her head in understanding before dropping the subject.

“Do you actually think B.I is going to contribute to the research?” Mina spoke up and I glanced towards her with a shrug.

“I’m not sure, but if he doesn’t then he’ll fail.” I told her as I leaned on the lunch table. “I guess we’ll see later. He’s coming to study at my house.” I added and she acknowledged my words.

 

After school, I exited the classroom and went to my locker for my belongings. I grabbed my books that I needed before I closed my locker. I was about to exit the school when something grabbed my attention.

“SoAh” B.I’s voice called to me and I turned around in confusion. He approached me and his friends hung back for a moment. “Do you need me to come over straight away to study or a bit later?” He asked and I sighed, since I could see where the conversation was going.

“Well, a bit later would be good, but try not to be too long.” I told him then left the school.

 

When I arrived home, my mother was in the living room and I presumed that my father was at work still.

“SoAh, darling, how was school?” She questioned and patted the space beside her on the sofa. I dropped my bag to the floor and took off my shoes as I walked over to join her.

“It was good, kind of uneventful though.” I muttered and she nodded. “Erm, Hanbin is coming over later to study, just thought I should let you know.” I mentioned and her eyes widened slightly.

“Kim Hanbin, Jiyoung’s son?” She clarified and I nodded to her, unsure as to why she seemed so surprised by that. “Doesn’t he have a girlfriend?” She questioned and I rolled my eyes at her.

“Yes, he does, but we got partnered together for a research subject, I’m not dating him.” I strongly stated and couldn’t believe that people kept thinking that; first Yuri and now my own mother. “I just don’t know what time he’s coming over.” I muttered before I stood up and went up to my room.

 

As time passed, I found m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter