With A Pinch Of Chemistry

A Pinch Of Chemistry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Despite what had happened between us in school earlier that day, I was still confused by the situation Hanbin and I was in. It was physical, but was it nothing else as well? My heart raced when he was close to me and I knew that it wasn’t just because it was physical. It was just difficult to believe that a possible relationship had been created from a mixture of hate, arguments and obviously the chemical flurry of hormones. What would happen next?

I went to sleep that night, with hundreds of questions still on my mind, but I couldn’t answer any of them without the input from Hanbin. A part of me felt like I knew how he felt, but I doubted myself. I didn’t want to assume and then it turns out I’m wrong.

 

I entered school the next morning with Yuri and we walked silently to my locker, but she had a huge grin on her face. I opened my locker and sighed, when I couldn’t take her creepy expression anymore.

“What are you grinning at?” I questioned her, as I leaned on my open locker.

“What did you and B.I do yesterday?” She questioned and I rolled my eyes before I focused my attention on which books I needed.

“I don’t want to talk about yet, maybe later today.” I told her and she sighed, but I looked at her once more. “I need to find out some things before I can say anything.” I told her and she nodded in understanding. I finished gathering my books and closed my locker before we made our way to Yuri’s locker. As she rummaged in the small metal cupboard, I looked up and down the corridor. It was weird, I hadn’t seen Hanbin yet and he normally arrived before or shortly after we did, but I hadn’t seen him around.

 

Yuri and I eventually separated and I entered my classroom. I walked towards my seat beside Jinwoo, but was surprised when I saw Bobby in my seat once more. I stood there in confusion and he looked up at me with a smirk as he motioned to the back of the classroom. My eyes trailed to the desk at the back and I saw Hanbin already sat down and looking in my direction with his arm draped over the empty seat.

“Enjoy” Bobby spoke with the continuous smirk on his lips. I rolled my eyes with a small smile as I made my way to the back of the classroom and sat beside Hanbin. He leaned his body closer to me as I placed my stuff on the desk top in front of me.

“So, we never got to properly talk yesterday.” He ignited a conversation in a quietened tone. I turned my head to look at him and nodded.

“I know, so when do you want to talk?” I questioned him and I felt his fingers touch my shoulder from behind.

“During the lunch break” he told me and I nodded. “In the corridor” He added and I frowned in confusion, why did he say that?

“Is that so some actual talking is done?” I joked and he smirked in response. “Okay, this time we will talk.” I told him and he nodded before I returned my attention to the front of the classroom.

 

Throughout the class, I could feel Hanbin playing my hair like he had done once before. I just let him do it since I didn’t want him to stop, it was oddly relaxing. There was a moment, when he pulled away and placed his arm by his side. I was confused by that, but didn’t bother to say anything as the class drew to a close. When the bell rang for lunch, Hanbin stood up immediately but didn’t go anywhere. Instead he waited for everyone to leave the classroom and then looked towards me.

“Are you coming?” He questioned and held out his hand for me. I took hold of it without uttering a word and he led me from the classroom. We wondered through the corridors until

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter