Aftermath

A Pinch Of Chemistry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the blink of an eye, I felt B.I’s lips roughly press against mine and I was left shocked by the sudden action. His other hand was on my neck as his lips moved against mine. I tried to pull away but he held me in place as he moved his hand from my neck and to my waist. I raised my other hand and shoved him off of me. His eyes met mine as we were still close and I just stared at him, shocked and speechless by what had just happened.

“What?” He questioned in a soft voice, like he didn’t realise anything was wrong. Did he think it was completely normal? My mouth was slightly open as I tried to form words and shout at him, but nothing came to mind. I shook my head, confused and walked away. “SoAh” he called after me and I stopped for a moment, before I decided that it was best to continue. I re-entered the party but I still had a confused expression on my face as the event replayed in my head and caused shivers to run down my spine at the mere thought of what had just happened.

The night ended when I couldn’t stand to be at the party anymore. B.I was near the door as I grabbed my jacket and headed in that direction. Our eyes connected briefly, but I shook my head as I neared him.

“See you in class.” I muttered as I walked past him and into the cold night.

 

The next morning, I woke up and forced a smile onto my face. I was determined to wipe that stupid kiss from my head as I got ready for school and exited the house. On my way to school, I walked past B.I’s house and it was my bad luck that he was there as I walked past.

“Morning” I muttered but didn’t stop walking. I heard a couple of quick steps as he caught up and walked beside me.

 

It was silent for a while as we walked towards school, but finally B.I spoke up and broke the awkward atmosphere.

“I’m gonna blame the alcohol.” He told me and I nodded. Inside, I was just wishing that he’d never brought up that subject. “I mean, why else would I have kissed you?” He joked insultingly and I scoffed at his words. But in truth, insults were what I was used to from him, so I guess insults were better than him kissing me. I guess him bringing it up meant that I didn’t have to, I was just surprised by how okay he was with it; he didn’t seem awkward at all. Did that sort of stuff happen often with him? Suddenly, it was like my mind couldn’t control my mouth and I spoke.

“Do you kiss girls often when you have a girlfriend?” I questioned and instantly regretted it. B.I cleared his throat, seemingly awkward about the confrontation style of the query.

“Erm no, it was the only time.” He muttered and I actually believed him, but it made it all the more weird and confusing since it was me that it happened with.

“Okay, let’s talk no more on this topic.” I told him and he nodded in agreement. As we approached the school, we both went our separate ways, leaving the conversation and awkward memory behind. I never wanted to walk with again, if it would always be that tense and awkward.

 

In class, B.I had returned to his old seat at the back with Bobby and Jinwoo was back to sitting beside me. He smiled as he took his seat and I returned it.

“Long time no see.” He joked and I chuckled slightly. It felt good having someone I was comfortable around sitting beside me, instead of worrying about arguments with B.I.

 

Whilst the class was in progress, I zoned out from the teachings and was dragged into my thoughts. The kiss at the party filled me head and my imagination ran wild as I imagined him kissing me like that again and what it would’ve felt like if it was more passionate, would I have kissed him back? His fingers would run through my hair and I’d run my hands over his muscular upper body, not caring about what anyone thought. His hands were caress my body and-

“LEE SOAH, PAY ATTENTION!” I was pulled back to reality and I quickly looked up at the teacher in shock. I felt embarrassed for getting caught daydreaming, but I felt more embarrassed by the thoughts I was having about B.I. What was wrong with me? I cringed to myself before I lay my head on the desk in shame. I guess I should just consider myself lucky that no one knew what was going on in my head at that time.

 

Another gym class came around and the groups were still the same as last time;

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter