Bad Luck

A Pinch Of Chemistry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days had passed since I had confronted B.I about him pushing Yuri over and it seemed that he made extra time to spare intimidating glares in my direction whenever we crossed paths. It was kind of childish, but I decided that I wasn’t going to make the matter worse by complaining about it. It wasn’t like it was going to help me or Yuri, but doing so.

I entered the school with Yuri and as usual we went to my locker first. As I was collecting some books for the morning class I noticed B.I entered the corridor. He clocked us in his gaze and I didn’t show a reaction, but as he got closer to us I moved Yuri closer to the lockers and out of Hanbin’s shoving path. His lips took the shape of a one sided smirk as he took note of my action and I just tried to ignore him as he went on his way.

“Come on; let’s go to your locker now.” I smiled to Yuri as I closed my locker and we headed down the corridor. We rounded a corner and my eyes widened when I noticed something, but didn’t have time to warn Yuri before she ended up on the floor. I glared in the direction of B.I who was leant against the lockers and Junhoe retracted his foot which had tripped Yuri. I went to help my friend but B.I got in my way as he stepped up to me. He looked down on me from his taller height with his hands in his pockets.

“Did you really think that your little action back there would stop me?” He whispered and an arrogant smirk was on his face. I sighed as I he leant his face closer to mine. “You couldn’t stop me even if you wanted to.” He spoke before I lightly shoved him away from me. I walked around the idiot and helped Yuri to her feet, which seemed to be becoming a pattern. I made Yuri walk on and made sure not to look back at B.I.

“I really hate that guy!” I spoke strongly to Yuri through grit teeth then let out a groan of frustration as we headed to her locker.

 

I was already at my desk when B.I and Bobby entered the classroom. Why were they always the last to arrive even though they get to school in plenty of time? B.I walked up to my desk and I expected another cold glare but instead he stopped beside it and glared at Jinwoo.

“You, move.” He spoke harshly to Jinwoo and I rolled my eyes at his attitude.

“Stay there, Jinwoo.” I told him and the poor guy glanced at me in confusion. Should he listen to me or the popular guy?

“Move, now!” B.I raised his voice and Jinwoo immediately gathered up his books and scurried away to a different seat. I stared in shock as the rude guy sat down beside me.

“Was there any need for that?” I muttered and he gave a small chuckle.

“He should’ve known better and listened to me the first time.” He stated and I just couldn’t believe his arrogance and rudeness.

“What about Yuri? Why do you bully her?” I questioned and he glanced at me with a raised eyebrow before he shrugged.

“She’s always there and the opportunity is always there. That’s pretty much all there is to it.” He explained and I shook my head in disbelief.

“Well, stop bullying her, she doesn’t deserve it.” I told him and he chuckled at my words.

“You can’t tell me what to do, even though you are one of few people who actually speak to me in that way, besides” He led off and placed his arm around the back of my chair and his fingers landed on my shoulder. “What would I get in return?” he winked at me and I fingers curled at his cringe worthy behaviour.

“You get to keep your fingers.” I warned him as I shoved his arm away from my chair and shivered in disgust. He let out another chuckle before I scoffed at him and diverted my attention elsewhere.

 

After that day, whenever I crossed paths with B.I and argument always started. His attitude just infuriated me to no end and I just felt like I was filled with hate whenever I saw him.

 

My parents and I were invited to a meal one evening with some of their friends at another house. I didn’t know who any of the people were, but my parents still made me attend the meal. The house we went to was of a decent size, like our own.

“Who are these people again?” I questioned my parents as we stood outside of the house. My father had rung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter