What He Did

A Pinch Of Chemistry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When getting ready for school the following morning, I was sure to fix my uniform and hair so that the mark that B.I left on my neck would be hard to see. With that done, I headed to school like usual with music playing through my earphones.

 

I entered school alone since Yuri had arrived earlier, which meant that we didn’t meet at the entrance like usual. I walked through the corridor and towards my locker. I still had my earphones in whilst I sorted through the books that I needed for the morning classes. Suddenly I felt a hand on my waist and I jumped in surprise. My head shot up to look at the person and B.I stood beside me.

“What are you doing here?” I questioned him as I continued to sort out my books. His hand was on my lower back as he took a step towards me.

“You didn’t need to leave last night.” He spoke in a hushed tone and I looked up at him with a sigh. I finished sorting my books and closed my locker before I turned my body so that I was facing him properly.

“I did, if I didn’t your girlfriend would’ve come over.” I told him and headed towards the classroom. He walked closely beside me and I was surprised that he was being so openly close to me, when people could easily see; Hayi could see. I was attracted to B.I but knowing that he was with Hayi and with her constantly around him, I didn’t want anything to happen that would cause trouble.

“Even if she had, I might not have let her in.” He stated and I rolled my eyes.

“You would’ve because if you didn’t, she would’ve questioned you non-stop about why you didn’t and what you were doing.” I spoke and he sighed as we entered the classroom. We reached the back of the classroom and he took a seat first. He moved my chair closer to his and when I tried to pull it back, it felt like he had an iron grip on the object. Defeated, I sat down in my chair that was extra close to B.I. He placed his arm round the back of my chair and his fingers touched my shoulder ever so slightly. I shivered as I could sense his fingers close to me, ghostly touching my shoulder and back.

 

During the class I found it hard to concentrate. The smell of his cologne invaded my senses and I tried to ignore his presence like usual, but I couldn’t. He angled his body towards me so that he was comfortable and his other hand landed on my thigh. My heart rate increased at the intimate contact; I didn’t know what was going through his head, so I didn’t understand why he’d suddenly touched me. I was trying to get my thoughts under control, but it was proving to be difficult when he was so close and his fingers lightly my thigh at the hem of my skirt. The tips of his fingers slid under the hem of my skirt and I tried my best to control my facial expression. I placed my hand on his and pushed it away from my skirt hem. I didn’t want to push him away even if it was only for a moment, but I couldn’t shake the thought of Hayi out of my head. If she found at how he had strayed, what would she do? How would she react? I pushed B.I’s hand off my leg and I felt his eyes on me, but I never looked in his direction. He moved his hand back to the table, but his arm was still around me shoulders; that didn’t bother me.

 

The lunchtime break eventually arrived and I sighed in relief. The classes felt so tense with B.I being so close to me. There was so much tension, it almost felt suffocating. I stood up from my seat and B.I followed suit, but didn’t make any attempt to leave the class. I looked up at him to find that he was looking back at me.

“Are you waiting for me?” I questioned him, puzzled by the situation. It was so unlike him.

“Well, I thought that you could sit with us at lunch.” He suggested and I was stumped for a moment. I was about to answer, but a figure stood at our classroom door made me discard any words I had planned.

“No, you should go, you don’t want to keep your girlfriend waiting.” I spoke and he frowned as I motioned towards the door.

“Hanbinnie Oppa, can we get food together?” Hayi spoke in a faux cute tone of voice and I immediately left the classroom, to be rid of that nuisance.

 

I entered the cafeteria and found my friends almost instantly. I joined them at our usual table and was greeted with smiles; wide smi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter