Chapter 8: All the Gays.

Miracles in December

Xiumin pov

 

“Luhan no way” I protested. He had been trying to convince me that the boys would be fine with it but I knew they just wouldn't be. Our world is different from the one here people are more accepting here, it's different in Korea and China….they won't understand.

 

“But when Sabrina told them they were fine” he begged.

 

“They had just met her! Luhan babe we have known the boys for along time….then all the sudden it's like: surprise were both gay and engaged” He went silent…

 

“Who's going to come to the wedding...our parents, Sabrina ...it's a pretty damn short list Xiumin, they're our family...there all we have” he said looking at me with his intense cute eyes…

 

“I don't know...Luhan people are cruel, even the people we think we can trust” I said remembering back to when I came out to my dad.

 

“Xiumin what are you talking about” he asked wiping a tear from my cheek. I did even realize I had started crying.

 

“When I was 19 years old I told my dad I was gay, the next morning he was gone and he never came back...I can't loose them Luhan. After my mom they are all I have” my heart sank. I watched his eyes soffen.

 

“Xiumin I didn't-”

 

“I know, it's not your fault it's just why I dont want to say anything” I sighed sniffing.

 

“Xiumin, the boys they will understand. They care about you. They would never run away” he smiled and kissed me.

 

“Ever” he added.

 

“Ok, fine, but I'm trusting you” I pouted but he didn't care he started jumping up and down and screaming. Sabrina thought he was a top.

 

“Big question is how do we do it?” I asked but Luhan was to happy, he jumped into my arms and kissed me.

 

“Luhan I'm serious” I laughed putting him down.

 

“I don't know” he wined playing with my shirt.

 

“We'll figure it out” I said laughing and throwing him on the bed. We placed our foreheads together. I could feel his breath on my lips.

 

“I love you” He whispered. The next thing I knew our lips touched. The kiss started out slow, but the longer it went on the more passion was put into it. I pulled his shirt over his head and ran my hands over his abs. I trailed my hand down to the hem of his jeans and played with the button.

 

“Don’t be a tease” he wined against my mouth. I just chuckled and left kisses down his neck, I watched him bite his lip. I brought my mouth back to his. He pulled my shirt over my head, only breaking the kiss for a second. I finally took his pants off. I rubbed little circles on the inside of his thighs

 

“Xiumin” He closed his eyes tight.

 

“Xiumin! I heading down to the buffet, do you want to join me? Also do you have an extra key

I forgot I gave mine to Sabrina” I hear Suho’s voice from outside the hotel door. I looked down at Luhan who is squirming and biting his lip.

 

“Don’t say a word” I whispered and I teasingly started rubbing circles on his throbbing . He gasped, unexpectedly.

 

“No I don’t. You go ahead Suho, I will join you guys later” I smiled at Luhan who could barely stand it anymore. I waited until I hear footsteps walking away outside the door.

 

“ Xiumin!” Luhan moaned putting his hands in my hair

 

“You just can't handle when I tease you” I smiled. He shook his head.

 

“Xiumin please” he whispered.

 

“Please what?” I said removing his underwear and grabbing his length in my hand.

 

“ Xiumin! just!” He moaned. I bit my lip, god he was so hot.

 

“Only because you asked nicely”

 

Baekhuyn pov

 

Chanyeol told me he would meet me in our room at 9 it is currently 9:45 where the is he? Suddenly Chanyeol burst through the door holding a bouquet of roses. Finally!
 

“Hi, sorry I’m late” He said handing me the roses. They were beautiful.

 

“It’s fine but what took so long?” I asked putting the flowers on the bedside table. Chanyeol came behind me and wrapped his hands around my waist.

 

“Suho wouldn't shut up” He said kissing my neck.

 

“Um” I said closing my eyes and leaning against Chanyeol’s lips.

 

“Something you want to say?” Chanyeol whispered against my skin. I just shook my head not being able to find my own thoughts. I turned around and met Chanyeol’s eyes. They were dark and y but at the same time kind and loving. He started to kiss me but I pulled away.

 

“Whats wrong babe?” he asked with his hands on my waist.

 

“Nothing! Just thought we could watch a movie” I smiled. Don't get me wrong nothing would make me happier than to have him me, but at the same time I just wanted to spend time with my boyfriend.

 

“Oh sure!” He smiled I jumped on the bed and he slid beside me. I flipped through the channels and finally decided to watch the Hunger Games. I cuddled into Chanyeol's side and he put his arm around my shoulder. This is what I always wanted. I have had a crush on Chanyeol since we filmed History. He is just an incredible singer, rapper, composer and too add to it all he is so ing hot! That's when I knew I was gay, because I would get a just by running into him. Not literally but you get the point. I remember one day I had just gotten home from practicing with Chen and D.O, and I walked into the room I share with Chanyeol and he was . I never did ask him why he was but after that moment I have never been the same.

 

*******************************************************************************************************

 

“Good movie” Chanyeol yawned once it had finished.

 

“Ya” I said taking a handful of his shirt in my hand and pulling him down to my face. There was so many fireworks when we kissed I never wanted to stop. I sat on his lap not letting my lips leave his. I put my hands in his hair. I could feel him getting hard under me.

 

“ Baekhyun how?” Chanyeol chuckled a little. I pulled his shirt over his head and kissed down his chest.

 

“How what?” I asked innocently as he squirmed. In one quick motion he flipped on top of me and pinned me against the bed.

 

“Don’t be a ing tease!” he barked, I smiled.

 

“But it’s so damn fun!” I said playing with the string on his pants.

 

“Fine!” he winced.

 

“You wanna tease! I challenge you to a tease off.” he yelled taking my hand and pinning it angest the bed.

 

“Rules: You can only tease when in public, you can't let anyone find out and, you can't tell anyone about our little ‘game’” He smirked...Playing dirty...But it seemed like a good opportunity to watch Chanyeol squirm in public.

 

“I’m in” and so the game begins.