Chapter 13: The Oh s and the I Do’s.

Miracles in December

Lay pov

 

The boys and I landed in Canada 10 at night so we were a little tired. I was excited to see Mia I thought as we drove to the venue. When we arrived at the place it looked beautiful Sabrina did a great job in picking this place! We got our bags and checked in at the front cabin the inside was incredible. There were lights that lit the room with a dark light and floors you could see your own reflection in. Fancy for a log cabin.

 

“Here” Luhan handed me my key. I couldn't help but notice his hands were shaking so badly. He started to walk away but stopped him.

 

“Luhan everything is going to be just fine”

 

“I hope your right Lay” he whispered. I took my bags to Mia and I’s cabin. To be honest I was expecting y lingerie and hot music but instead I got jeans, a sweatshirt, and the sound of Mia pacing the floor.

 

“Babe what's wrong?” I asked grabbing her waist.

 

“Lay we really need to talk-” she stopped when I started kissing down her neck.

 

“Um” she closed her eyes and leaned into me.

 

“Yes?” I asked seductively.

 

“Well maybe it can wait-” I kissed her softly and guided her to the bed. I hovered over her kissing her letting my tongue explore every side of .

 

“Did you wear this outfit just because you knew you wouldn't be wearing it for long?” I asked pulled the sweater over her head. She laughed quietly and her bottom lip. I trailed down her body with my tongue leaving little kisses. She arched her back when I kissed inside her thighs. I kissed her on the mouth once before pulling off her jeans. She pulled my shirt off and traced my abs and chest with her finger. I felt myself get hard when she started playing with the button on my pants.

 

“ Mia why weren't we doing this before?!” I said kissing her.

 

“Don't know” she moaned quietly.

 

******************************************************************************************************

 

Mia pov

 

I woke up the next morning sore and tired. I looked over next to me to see that Lay was missing maybe he couldn't sleep because it was 6:30 in the morning. Not like him to be up...Oh right the time difference. I went to the bathroom and had my wonderful morning wake up call. I was mad I didn't tell Lay I was pregnant, but we ...got busy. I layed back in bed and the T.V. I was too tired to do anything else slowly I drifted back to sleep.

 

**************************************************************************************

 

“Mia wake up. We have things to do. Wedding day! REMEMBER?!” Sabrina said in a panicked tone.

 

“Ya ya I'm getting up god” I said rubbing my head as she threw me a shirt and pants.

 

“You can get changed later into your fancy ! Right now we need help with set up!” she said checking things off a list on her phone.

 

“Oh and how did Lay take the whole ‘I'm pregnant and you're the father’ ?” she said her eyes not leaving her phone.

 

“Well…” I paused trying to find my words.

 

“You ing didn't. God Kid. Ok just promise you won't tell him until after the wedding. So you don't steal any attention from Luhan and Xiumin!” she yelled.

 

“Ya ok” I ran my hand through my hair slightly annoyed.

 

“DON'T YA OK ME ! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO DIDN'T TELL HIM!”

 

“Whoa ok settle down sit” I patted the bed “you need to relax. If you're stressed Luhan will be too so just breath” she did and got up.

 

“Ok be out in 5?” she asked on her way out.

 

“Ya!” I nodded. I quickly texted Lay to see where he was.

 

me: Hey babe! You were up early!

 

Lay: Blocked

 

Blocked? Why would he block me? Did I do something wrong? I shook the thought from my head for now Sabrina needed my help.

 

***************************************************************************************************

 

We finished decorating around noon but there was still no sign of Lay. Kia and I were talking about our speeches when Luhan came running around the corner.

 

“Have you guys seen Xiumin?” He asked worried.

 

“No I haven't” I said looking at Kia who shrugged. Two seconds later Sabrina, Chen, and Baekhyun came around the corner.

 

“Guys Chanyeol blocked my number and I haven't seen him all day” Baekhyun said. I felt a knot in my stomach.

 

“Lay blocked my number too. Luhan text Xiumin!” I said panicking.

 

“Blocked” he mumbled.

 

“Somethings up.” Kia exclaimed.

 

“No ” Sabrina said rapidly pressing send on her phone.

 

“What should we do?!” I asked. Before anyone could answer my phone vibrated.

 

Lay: If you ever want to see your “boyfriend” again Chen will meet me at sunset on rumbly street. When he arrives I will give you Xiumin, Chanyeol, and Lay back until then they get to stay with me. Don't pull any I have several men who are trained to kick . Call the police and it’s over for one of them. -Chen’s future wife

 

I read it outloud. Nobody said a word.

 

“Chen? Explain now” Sabrina said slightly angry.

 

“Um...I may have slept with a psychopath left and never called.” He said looking down.

 

“This is a new kind of crazy!” Kai said shaking his head.

 

“What do we do?” Luhan asked with tears in his eyes.

 

“I don't know” I sighed.

 

“We kick ” Tao said from behind us ”could help but overhear...but that's your answer….We. Kick. ” he winked at me.

 

“Tao this isn't some action movie this is real ” Sabrina yelled putting her hands in her hair. He smiled devilishly.

 

“You know what Sabrina you're right” she glared at him.

 

“This isn't an action movie. It's real my real friends are in trouble and I don't know about you but when my friends are in trouble I'm going to do something about it” everyone was silent.

 

“Ya its called call the police smart ” Sabrina rolled her eyes and pulled out her phone. My mind started racing.

 

“SABRINA DON'T!” I yelled before she could dial the number.

 

“What now?!” she hissed.

 

“The girl said something would happen to one of them if we call the police” I said in utter disappointment. I felt my eyes water. Sabrina seemed lost in her thoughts...everyone was silent.

 

“Plan B then” Sabrina said lifting her head and looking around.

 

“What?” I asked.

 

“We Kick !” Sabrina said the anger clear in her eyes.

 

********************************************************************************************************

 

Sabrina pov

 

It took awhile before Chen was able to hack the chicks phone and track it.

 

“How and when did you learn to hack?” I asked.

 

“Wanted a hobby” Chen replied casually.

 

“That makes no…”

 

“Sabrina just let it go” Mia said interrupting me.

 

After discovering the location she was at we all got dressed up in black. Which seemed so stupid. What are we ninjahs? This wasn't going to work. All I knew was that some chick had my friends and I wasn't going to just let her have Chen either. This needed to be knocked down a few pegs. Chen was to be delivered at sunset so the plan was to surprise her before hand. Thus the tracking of her phone. We decided only a few of us would go just incase something happened. Tao was first to volunteer, I was second, then Sehun, and Baekhyun insisted he go saying it was just something he wanted to do. I think we all knew why he wanted to go but no one said anything.

 

“Guys I want to go” Luhan said as we made our way out the door.

 

“Same with me” Mia said right from behind Luhan.

 

“Luhan you are so angry you will probably kill her so no” Sehun said.

 

“Mia you know why you aren’t allowed to go” I said to her. She only nodded then left. Weird why wouldn’t she say goodbye?

 

“Wish us luck” Baekhyun said as we headed towards the car.

 

“Come back safely” Suho said as all four of us got in my car.

 

“This is nuts guys” I said starting my car I felt butterflies in my stomach.

 

“Where to Baekhyun” I said shaking my head looking over at Baekhyun who had the directions to the house.

 

“22 Declare street” He said.

 

“Ok” I sighed leaving the driveway. No one said anything the whole way there. We parked a block away from the house. When we got there we launched the plan... it wasn’t the best plan but with short notice hopefully it was good enough. We all headed to the front door thinking, well really hoping that they would be at the spot where they would pick up Chen.

 

Baekhyun pov

 

I walked slowly up the front door with Sabrina not far behind me. I pulled a pin out from my pocket and attempted to pick the lock. Tao was beside me watching out for anyone. Sehun went around to try and find another way in. Finally I got the lock open and I slowly opened the door. The room inside was dark and I couldn't see a thing. Suddenly I felt a pair of hands grab me then the lights came on and in front of us stood a tall lady dressed in jeans and a white top she looked at us with a creepy smile. I looked beside me and saw Sabrina and Tao who were both being held by tall men dressed in black.

 

“Wow are you guys ever stupid! You actually think you can break into my house?!” I swallowed hard and tried to find my courage.

 

“Where are they?” I asked trying to seem calm but really I was scared out of my mind. She laughed and walked up to me putting her face inches from mine. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Sehun trapped by another man.  

 

“None of your goddamn business” she said as the guy holding me bent my wrist backwards making me cringe.

 

“Should have ing called the police” Sabrina mumbled.

 

“WE COULD HAVE CALLED THE POLICE!! ING IDIOTS!! WHAT DID I TELL YOU!” she screamed.

 

“Sabrina…” Tao tried to calm her down but she was in no mood.

 

“NO OFF! KICK ? WERE HAVING OUR ASSES HANDED TO US ON A SILVER PLATE!” she yelled at Tao.

 

“SHUT UP YOU LITTLE !” the blond lady yelled in Sabrina face.

 

“Get out of my house! Don't think about calling the police or I will kill one of them. Bring Chen at sunrise or else…” she smirked and turned. We were pushed and poked out the door. She just let us go...I guess she needed us...to give her what she wanted.

 

“I miss Chanyeol…” I cried. Sabrina just got in the car without a word to any of us. We drove back to the cabin. When we walked in the door Luhan was pacing the floor in front of the others.

 

“Oh thank god!” he said running into Sabrina's arms and then hugging both Tao and I. Sabrina started to look around the room.

 

“Where’s Mia?” she asked.

 

“Last time we saw her she went to the bedroom” Suho said. Sabrina walked by to go to the bedroom only to run back out.

 

“She's not there” Sabrina said a look of panic in her eyes.

 

“She must have just gone for some fresh air don’t worry” I said moving my way over to calm her down. We all sat in the living room silent waiting for something to happen.

 

***************************************************************************************

 

We thought long and hard about what to do. Mia still hadn’t returned.

 

“Just let me go!” Chen yelled for the third time in the past hour.

 

“NO!” Kris yelled standing up.

 

“He’s right Chen that's not happening” Suho sighed.

 

Suddenly the door swung open. In walked Chanyeol and Lay who had Mia in his arms I jumped up and ran to Chanyeol and jumped into his arms. Sabrina and the boys ran over to see Mia who had cuts and bruises all over her. What happened to her?

 

Mia pov (an hour before)

 

I snuck away and followed Sabrina’s car. They were not doing this without me. When I arrived I slowly made my way over to the house and looked in the window to only see all four of them caught. I started to panic I tried to calm myself down but I couldn't. When I peeked in another window I saw Lay, Chanyeol, and Xiumin all tied up and sitting beside one another trapped in the bedroom next to the living room where the tall blond chick was yelling at them. I couldn’t make out what she was saying through the glass. I shrieked when I felt a pair of arms grab me from behind and drag me inside. At least I saw the others got away that calmed me for a second before I was thrown in front of the tall blond lady. I hear Lay gasp.

 

“WHAT THE ?!” she screamed pulling out a small blade from her back pocket.

 

“Whoa hey lets calm down” I said getting up from my knees. I tried to stop my hands from shaking but I couldn't. Without thought I sacked the guy behind me and tried to run around the crazy but she managed to cut my arm in the processes. I shook it off and ran over to Lay but before I could do anything one of the men in black threw a punch at me knocking me to the ground. I hit his knee as hard as I could and he fell which gave me time to untie Chanyeol rope enough for him to start to untie himself. Before I could do anything else the tall blond lady grabbed my wrist and pulled me to meet her face. She put her blade against my throat.

 

“You're done” she mumbled, but I quickly swept my foot under her. Her hand slipped and cut my neck slightly. I looked over and saw Chanyeol trying to untie Lay, but there was a man in black heading towards them I got up and jumped on his back and pulled him to the ground. The second man hit me right in the stomach. I fell in pain again...all the sudden the room fell silent. I couldn’t hear a thing. The girl was yelling but nothing was coming through but a loud ringing noise. I couldn't get up I was in too much pain. I saw Lay jump up and run towards me hitting a guy in the face along the way. He picked me up and tossed me over his shoulder. I looked over to see a gun in the blond girl's hand pointing it at Lay, he started running with me over his shoulder. He grabbed Chanyeol and tried to grab for Xiumin but a man in black beat him too it. Soon Xiumin was being dragged down a flight of stairs. All we could do was run.

 

Sabrina pov(present)

 

I looked down at Mia who my crying in pain her eye was swollen and she was holding her stomach.

 

“Mia can you hear me?” Suho asked holding her head on his lap. She nodded slowly making a cut on her neck visible. I hated seeing her like that...It broke my heart…I knelt beside her and wiped the tears from her eyes. Chanyeol wouldn't let Baekhyun go and Lay never left Mia. We all stayed awake all night trying to figure out what to do. We wanted to bring Mia to the hospital but she refused. I was starting to worry about the baby… It was midnight and still we had no ideas. Finally Luhan cracked, he got up from the couch and grabbed his phone.

 

“Luhan what the are you doing” I jumped up from the couch and grabbed Luhan's wrist. He ripped it out of my hand.

 

“Get that lady down to 34th drive by 8...I have a plan” without any other word he slammed the door in my face...We all sat dumbfounded. I turned to see everyone staring at me.

 

“I have an idea how we can get her to be down there” Chen slowly stood up we all stayed silent.

 

“Let me go-”

 

“No” I cut him off.

 

“Shut up and listen! Let me go. If I run they will chase me and I will run down the street to 34th and you all be waiting there for me at 8” he stopped talking. No way this is such a bad-

 

“But she wants you at sunrise that's at like 7:30 what will you do until then” Lay asked. What are they actually considering this?

 

“I’ll improvise” he said leaving without saying goodbye.

 

“Um” I stuttered blank minded. I looked behind me at everyone who was blankly staring at the door. I took a deep breath.

 

“It doesn't seem like we have much of a choice. Get your things were going to drive down to 34th street. Lay stay here with Mia!” I told the group.

 

“No I’m coming!” She winced getting up from the couch.

 

“Sit your down!” I tried to contain my anger.

 

“What if somethings happens? You may need me” I sighed. Before I could protest Suho answered for me.

 

“Mia, we need you here. You're hurt you did more than any of us could have done. Rest...We will call if something happens” He said putting a hand on her shoulder. She noded and sat down snuggling into Lay. We then all made our way over to 34th drive.

 

Tall blond lady pov

 

“Kate maybe you should chill he's coming” One of my “helpers” mumbled as I paced the street. I grabbed him my the collar.

 

“CHILL?! DON'T EVER ING TELL ME TO ‘CHILL’!” I screamed dropping him next to the helpless little Xiumin. I have to admit he was cute but Chen was my everything. A great kisser, hugger, er, singer, dancer, lover, and soon to be husband!

 

“I hate to be the barer of bad news but you're not going to get away with this” Xiumin stupidly mumbled under his breath. I chuckled...god HE'S A ING IDIOT!

 

“Xiumin, baby, hunny” I pulled my blade out and rested it on his neck.

 

“Yes I will...and if I don't you won't see tomorrow and it will be their fault..” I smiled as sweat dripped down his face.

 

“Luhan will save me!” He blurted out. Wow for a shy little quiet person...HE NEVER ING SHUTS UP! I snapped my fingers at one of my guards who swung a hard one at the poor little s head. I listened to him moan in pain...Chen has a nice moan...I sighed. I watched as the sun started to rise. He better ing come.

 

After five minutes of my guards beating the out of Xiumin I told them to stop...He was hurt enough that they wouldn't think to even attempt to come back for Chen.

 

“Kate!” I heard a voice from around the corner. I turned to see...CHEN! THANK GOD!

 

“CHEN BABY!” I ran at him to hug him but he stepped away.

 

“Where is Xiumin?” god is that all he ing cares about. I sighed and nodded to the guard who untied the ungrateful little bastard.

 

Chen pov

 

When they untied Xiumin he limped over to me and wrapped his arms around me. He was covered in bruises and his lips were cut up. I hugged him tightly.

 

“Say goodbye!” Kate coughed. I whispered in Xiumin's ear.

 

“Go to 34th street! Just run don't turn around” I unhooked him from me and watched him run and limp at the same time. The second I turned around I was met with Kate's eyes.

 

“Hi” I sighed trying not to show emotion.

 

“Ya ya! Let's go upstairs and !” she grabbed my wrist. I pulled away from her.

 

“Um no” Her eyes got dark and angry.

 

“What did you just say?” she said making a fist.

 

I panicked and glanced down at my watch 7:42...Oh god was I ever in trouble.

 

“Not yet...I mean...Like let's stay here it's romantic!” She smiled trying to understand.

 

“Um ok...why are you being so weird?” Um let's think... CUZ YOUR  PSYCHO WHO BEAT THE OUT MY FRIENDS!!!

 

“I'm not! Just like to watch the sun rise…” I smiled.

 

“Oh alright” she wrapped hers arms around me and didn't let go. After what felt like ages I glanced back down at my watch 7:55 just a little while longer Chen…

 

“Ready to go upstairs now?” She seemed a bit irritated.

 

“Ima go with no...nice meeting you! It's been a blast” I took a deep breath and started running. She gasped and ran after me with her guards not far behind. I ran as fast as my legs could go, sweat started to drip down my face. She was right on my tail I could feel her grabbing for the back of my shirt. I couldn't slow down but my legs started to hurt. I turned the corner and in the distance I could see a crowd of people.

 

“CHEN DON'T MOVE OR I’LL SHOOT!” she yelled from behind me. I froze and slowly turned my head to see Kate was holding a gun. A ING GUN! She was trying to catch her breath. I looked in front of me and I could faintly see...LUHAN and a group of people behind him!! In my mind there was only one thing to do...keep running…. I turned and booked it. The sound of the gun went off. It didn't hit me she was trying to scare me...It was working! I glanced behind me to she her pointing the gun at me. I tried hard not to cry as I kept running. Luhan got closer and closer soon I could see everyone. I heard the gun go off when I jumped into Sabrina's arms. She ripped me to the ground without a second thought and the bullet...missed me. I looked up and police started chasing Kate and everyone surrounded me! I stood up and helped Sabrina up who instantly hugged me. She let go and looked around to make sure everyone was okay while I looked over at Luhan.

 

“I called the police” he smiled with tears in his eyes. I heard a small voice from behind me. It was Xiumin who was in too much pain to talk. I looked in his eyes and I almost didn't recognise them, they looked so broken filled with tears. I wrapped my hands around him and broke out in tears.

 

“I’M SO ING SORRY!” I screamed holding Xiumin close to me.

 

“I ed up...I put you all at risk and I-” The person cut me off was the last person I would expect.

 

“We all make mistakes” Kris said bursting into tears. Kris of all people!! I wrapped my arms around him which resulted in a group hug. It had just been too much for most of us to handle. We made our way back to the cabin without so much as a word… My thoughts were shot.

 

Mia pov

 

I was in so much pain from head to toe I stayed wrapped in Lays arms trying to forget… I should be with them… Soon the door opened and all 12 of them came in. I jumped up from the couch ignoring the pain and into Xiumin's arms who winced when I hugged him. I soaked his ripped shirt in tears and I could feel his tears hitting mine…

 

“You’re safe” I winced between sobs. He nodded and I hugged each person again. We stayed together all night never leaving each other's sides. We slept in sleeping bags on the floor of the living room and snuggled into each other. Sabrina bandged Xiumin up and helped him into the sleeping bag. She kissed him on the forehead before crawling into her own right beside him. Sabrina had really grown up. This whole thing made her more and more responsible and strong... not that she wasn't before. As for me I started to notice the little things like the fact that Sehun never stopped playing with his hair or that Kris sighed a lot….the little things I could never notice if I hadn't met them…I guess you could say Sabrina and I went from fans to family within a few months. It was crazy. With all this in mind I drifted to sleep slowly.