Chapter 6: Christmas Morning

Miracles in December

Sabrina pov

 

“Wake up!” Chanyeol screamed jumping up and down like a little kid. I opened my eyes slowly then just glared at him.

 

“Let me guess, Santa came!” I said sarcastically. He laughed and pulled me up. Everyone else was already up and sitting at the table.

 

“Morning sleepy head” Mia smiled at me while she was laughing at Chanyeol who wouldn't stop bouncing.

 

“Can we open presents now! She's up!” he wined.

 

“How old are you?” Baekhyun asked.

 

“Yes we can…” Mia said walking towards me and sitting down. Everyone else followed! Chanyeol grabbed a bag and gave it to me.

 

“Open mine first!” he bounced. I opened the red bag and inside was a small box. After peeling off the tape I opened the box and inside was a locket, inside was a picture that he and I took sitting in a pile of snow. I felt my eyes water. No! Ok no more crying Sabrina! You aren’t this weak! God!

 

“Thank you!” I smiled...it really was beautiful. I put it on and watched as Mia said “Chanyeol, open that blue one”

 

“It’s from Mia and I” I said. He ripped off the paper and laughed when he found a can of fake snow and a zebra onesie!

 

“Thank you thank you thank you!!” he ran and hugged the both of us! I walked up to the tree and grabbed the one for Kia from Mia and I. It was a sweater that said ‘It’s a Kia thing you wouldn’t understand’. We gave Xiumin a beanie with his name on it, Chen a moose stuffy because he is obsessed with them ever since we saw one last weekend, and Suho a picture of all of us in front of the fire in a beautiful frame. The things walmart can do. Kris a mug that said ‘Chicken is not my style’, Sehun a blue hoodie with snoopy on the front, Luhan a reindeer onesie, and Baekhyun an olaf stuffie because he made us watch Frozen a billion times. D.O a box of candy canes and a enough maple syrup to set him up for life, Tao a panda onesie, and Lay a new pair of sweats for dance.

 

“Here!” Luhan handed me a small package. I tore it open. It was a sweater with all the guys faces on it. The saying on the sweater was ‘Ya I’m gay! You don’t like it, you can talk to my 12 bodyguards’ I broke out laughing!

 

“Thats prime!” I said trying on the sweater.

 

Mia pov

 

“Mia open mine” Lay handed me a green bag. I pulled out the paper and was so happy to find a picture frame with a photo of just him and I. My eyes watered, I felt everyone's eyes on me.

 

“Thank you, it's-” I couldn't find the words to explain how much one picture meant to me. Lay hugged me and we countied opening gifts.

 

****************************************************************************************

 

Luhan pov

 

“Luhan I'm going for a walk, do you want to come?” Xiumin said to me. I simply noded and left with him.

 

“It’s so beautiful out here” I looked at the glimmering trees, the snow looked like crystals.

 

“Ya it is, so are you” Xiumin grabbed my hand and we walked down the street.

 

“God! That was so cheesy” I told him as we both laughed. I followed him, he seemed to know where he wanted to go. We didn't talk much he just held hands and walked me to the rink.

 

“Why here?” I asked looked at Xiumin who for some reason looked nervous.  I looked at the bright blue sky.

 

“Because... this is where I realized something very important.” He looked around. He gestured towards a bench and I sat down nervously. What could be going through his head right now?

 

“Luhan you and I have been together for 3 years now and I think I'm finally ready to tell you something. Every year when I was younger my mom would ask me what I wanted for christmas, and I never knew...I finally know what I want. I want you to marry me ” I stopped breathing. He got down on one knee and pulled out a ring. Tears started rolling down my face.

 

“So Luhan will you...marry me?” he was trying so hard not to cry.

 

“Yes. Yes!” he put the ring on my hand then kissed me picking me up and spinning me around.

 

“Merry christmas baby” he said with his forehead against mine

 

***************************************************************************************************

 

Sabrina pov

 

We were all sitting playing Mario Party when Xiumin and Luhan returned from there walk glowing with happiness. I quickly got up before Luhan could sit down and grabbed his arm and moved him to my room.

 

“Why the smug look?” I said closing the door turning towards Luhan who had his hands behind his back rocking on his heals.

 

“Because...XIUMIN JUST ASKED ME TO MARRY HIM!!!!” he jumped up and down and I soon joined him.

 

“OH MY GOD LET ME SEE!!!!” I said grabbing his hand and looking at the stunning ring.

 

“Jesus!” I said laughing and smiling.

 

“I know!” he smiled.

 

“You have to tell the boys!” I gasped he shot a ‘hell no’ look at me.

 

“Sabrina get out of fairytale land! Please be serious” he said playing with his ring.

 

“I am” I said putting my hand on his shoulder. Just then Xiumin walked in smiling.

 

“Hey! I heard the news! Thats amazing!” I hugged Xiumin tightly.

 

“Thank you!”

 

“So...I was thinking, maybe we could have a congrats party...and then you could tell-”

 

“No” Xiumin said in a deep voice

 

“Xiumin I think they will-”

 

“Whatever you're thinking right now...you're wrong. Where we come from no one will accept us” he put his arm around Luhan.

 

“Look, everyone down there ing loves you. Both of you. I know coming out is hard believe me, but it feels so incredible to be truthful...and think about this...who is coming to the wedding...me?” Xiumin did not answer because he knew I was right.

 

“We will talk about this later” Xiumin said leading Luhan out of the room. What am I going to do with these boys.