Chapter 2: Games and Bars don't mix.

Miracles in December

We finally reached the hotel after about 15 minutes of running. As soon as we arrived Sabrina collapsed from exhaustion, Kris had to carrier her the rest of the way to the hotel room. Once we entered one of the rooms everyone got comfortable. Sabrina sat snuggled into Chen's arms and Lay and I sat together quite close together. The rest of the boys all spread themselves out...except Luhan and Xiumin who decide to sit practically on top of one another.

 

“Let's play a game!” Tao suggested.

 

“Ok like what?” I asked leaning closer into Lay, he then proceeded to put his arms around me so we could cuddle.

 

“Truth or dare?” Kia asked. Everyone noded their heads. It seemed like a good idea!

 

“Ok but you have to go first!” Chen yelled at Kia who started to pout...adorable!

 

“Mia truth or dare?” I shut my eyes fast pretending he didn't just ask that. I didn't even want to imagine the dares Kia could think of so I made the safest choice.

 

“Truth” I said. Lay sighed as if I picked the wrong choice, I elbowed him in the stomach to keep him quit.

 

“How old are you?” Kai asked, I let out a breath relieved he didn't ask something worse.

 

“20” I said with a smile, everyone looked at each other “Sabrina’s only three years older than me” I continued.

 

“Hey Lay, that would mean she old enough to date an adult. Not that you classify as an adult but..” Baekhyun winked. Lay blushed and threw a pillow at him everyone laughed but Lay seemed on edge.

 

“MY TURN!” I yelled breaking the silence.

 

“Baekhyun!” I smirked.

 

“Dare…” he said usurely. I ran to my bag and pulled a drink my uncle sent to me from China.

 

“Remember that drink you guys had on Happy camp? I got some sent to me awhile back and this just seems like to perfect time to drink it” I said gripping the bottle. His face sank.

 

“Hell no! You're kidding”

 

“Nope” I said handing him a glass of the lime green bitter juice. I watched him chug the awful sour drink, he made the funniest face and we all laughed. Out of all of us Chanyeol and Sabrina laughed the most!

 

“Ok ok...Sehun” he said trying to get the taste out of his mouth.

 

“Tru-dare” he smiled to himself.

 

“Dare you to take your shirt off and run outside in the snow” he waited for Sehun to freak out but he didn't. He simply pulled off his shirt and walked out the door, we watched from the window as he jumped in a pile of snow then sprinted back in.

 

“Ahh blanket! Now! D.O!” he stood shirtless painicing for warmth. D.O scrambled for a blanket. Sehun grabbed it from him and snuggled close to Suho.

 

“D.O...truth...or dare” Sehun stuttered.

 

“Truth” he said with full confidence.

 

“Most embarrassing moment on stage” Sehun said as he had his eyes closed.

 

“Uh, when I was so excited to get back on stage and walked on during Tao’s solo and he kicked me in the head” he smile but seemed uncomfortable with everyone laughing.

 

“Sabrina” D.O tilted his head to Sabrina who looked over prepared.

 

“I’m no pansy so dare me up beautiful” she said sitting up from under Chen’s arm.

 

“I dare you to try and sing the course of wolf” they all laughed, but I knew Sabrina could sing that song backwards.

 

“Hey Hwak meureo

Geu daeum mak mak heundeulha jeongshi naege

Hey, Ja anaebon seutailo jeogeun boreumdari jigi jeone haechiwora

Geurae wolf, naega wolf, awoo, saranghaeyo

Nan neukdego, neon minyeo

Geurae wolf, neon wolf, awoo, saranghaeyo

Nan neukdego, neon minyeo”

 

Everyone just stared at her there was a long silence in the room. She folded her arms and leaned back 100% happy with herself. Chanyeol broke the silence “That was...ING AMAZING! THATS CRAZY! ITS OFFICIAL SHE IS MY NEW BEST FRIEND! Sorry Baekhyun” he jumped beside her and they did an epic high five.

 

“Mia T or the D” Sabrina said still laughing with the reaction king.

 

“Truth” I said timidly.

 

“Wow pansy move! Ok what was the first thing that came to your head when you saw Lay?” she said staring at me like she knew something I didn’t.

 

“Holy ” I said in a very calm voice.

 

“Luhan truth or dare” I said as fast as possible so we didn’t have to continue on with what I had just said. He smirked “Gimmy the best damn dare you got!”.

 

I rubbed my hands together ”I dare you to kiss Tao.” I watched his eyes go wide. Then he for some reason look at Xiumin who looked slightly pissed but after a seconded nodded at Luhan. Luhan ran his hand through his hair and walked over to Tao. I could see Tao shaking but Luhan seemed fine, he quickly kissed him then quietly walked back over to Xiumin. Everyone made a big ”ouuuuuuu” noise after they kissed then Luhan quickly tried to change the subject.

 

“Sabrina truth or dare” he said quietly, he continued to sneak glances at Xiumin.

 

“Truth” Sabrina said looking up at Chen who was already biting his lip in anticipation.

 

“Who in this group would you want to see date” Luhan asked getting back his confidence.

 

“Thats easy, Tao and Kris!” she piped up, I snickered trying to pretended I haven't thought about it too.

 

“What?!” Kris jumped up and moved his way over to Sabrina. Chen put his arm in front of Sabrina to stop Kris from going any closer.

 

“Kris chill!” Chen said, Kris did as he sat down pouting.

 

“I have an idea” Lay finally spoke up “let's go to a bar, I need a drink”  running his hand through his hair. I laughed he didn't seem like the drinking type really. We all agreed and I called four taxis. Lay and I offered to wait outside for the cabs, telling them we would call them once they get here.

 

“Are you cold?” he asked looking down at me with concerned eyes once we were outside.

 

“I’m fine! I do live in Canada so I’m use to it” I smiled, this felt to unreal.

 

“I have a question? What were these fanfictions about?” he said stepping closer to me.

I froze, how do you explain something like that. Before I could he put his hand around my waist and pulled me close and tight to him. I felt his lips brush against mine but he pulled back when a car horn startled him. Lay looked at me ”to be continued” he stammered. I called Sabrina and told her the cars were here.

 

“Hey Mia, You should ride with Luhan, Xiumin and I.” she said pulling me away from Lay. She the proceeded to push me in the vehicle.  

 

“OK! YOU AND LAY! YOU TWO WERE ABOUT TO KISS!” she shouted and Luhan noded violently along. While Xiumin laughed in the front set next to the driver.

 

“You saw that?” I sighed.

 

“Ya from the window! You two have something. I have never seen Lay try and seduce a girl before!” Luhan said squealing like a little school girl!

 

“Watching us from the window is creepy. Driver 23 redtime street please” I said then tried to avoid the conversation.

 

***********************************************************************************************

Sabrina pov

 

We had been having a great time at the bar but Luhan and I got a little too drunk!

 

“Hey guess what” Luhan slurred leaning on me.

 

“What?” my head was spinning and I wondered what Luhan would look like with a mohawk. Probably hot!

 

“Xiumin and I are dating, like and everything dating! Dating, funny word, dating” he slurred I was too drunk to really care what he was saying.

 

“Yay! Man good for you for grabbing that fine piece of ” I mumbled ordering another drink.

 

“I know right he so hot” Luhan replied.

 

Sehun pov

 

I liked Sabrina, she was an interesting person. She had long dark hair that fell down her back. She was dressed in a loose sweater and a pair of black leggings, she even had on a red beanie. She wasn't tall but she wasn't short either. You could tell she used to be a dancer because she was skinny and strong. If she wasn't gay, I would have ed her by now. I let the thought leave my head while I walked around the bar watching Chen grinding with some random girl and Kia dancing with D.O. Sabrina and Luhan were giggling at the bar, so I decided to go over but what I heard was not what I expected. Luhan and Sabrina were talking about how hot Xiumin was.

 

“ing rainbow hugger” a tall blond lady shot a deep glare at Luhan who seemed to care less. She must of heard what they were talking about. I was going to say something but before I could do anything about it Sabrina decided to intervene.

 

“If he hugs rainbows and you are just sitting here cutting them down who do you think the leprechauns would like more?” she chuckled and so did I. Then she attempted to stand up fell right on the ground I ran up to her and helped her up.

 

“Ok somebody has had a little too much to drink” I said sitting her back up on her stool.

 

“I’m 100% okay, I don't know what you are talking about. I’m fully aware of what is going on. See I can even kiss people properly” she leaned over and grabbed Luhan by the shirt and kissed him.

 

“See! Its funny because I'm gay and so is he, so we match!” she said throwing her hands in the air and braking into a fit of laughter with Luhan.

 

“Close her tab please” I said to the bar tender paying him the money for the drinks.

 

“Weeeee” Luhan said throwing himself at me.

 

“His too” I chuckled.

 

******************************************************************************************************

Mia pov

 

Lay had been trying to show off on the dance floor for the past hour, and I tried my best to pretend I was as confident as him but I wasn't. In the middle of the song ‘Shut Up and Dance’  Lay grabbed my waist and pulled me tight to him. I turned to him and smirked “See if you can keep up with me.” I pushing him back and running towards the D.J. ‘Levels’ came up on the speakers and I ran back to Lay.

 

“You're on” he said smiling with his perfect teeth. We danced together, I danced better than I ever have. People started to watch us and crowd around. Lay started to lightly sing along and I wanted to die right there but...I had to win first. When the song ended Lay and I both bowed and the crowd went back to drinking.

 

“Wow you're incredible” he tried hard to breath.

 

“ME?! Are you kidding?! How about you?!” I said nudging him in the side. A slow song came on through the speakers.

 

“Care to dance” I chuckled and took his hand. Our feet moved in sink to the beautiful music, I felt people staring but I really didn't care. Being this close to him felt so right. The music came to a stop and Lay and I just stood looking at each other. He leaned forward and kissed me softly my stomach exploded with butterfly and my mind went blank. Lay was kissing me. We pulled away and I immediately wanted to kiss him again.

 

“Your beau-” he started to say his face inches from mine but was brutally interrupted by a drunk Luhan and Sabrina.

 

“HEYYYYYYY love birds!” Luhan slurred “so Lay we came over here because Sehun wants to talk to you” he squinted his eyes like he was trying to see Lay and I tried not to laugh.

 

“I’ll be right back” Lay said grabbing my chin and kissing me on the cheek. I felt my face go red.

 

“Ok I’ll just watch these two” I looked at Luhan and Sabrina who was looking at herself in a mirror she came running over!

 

“Wow you two really hate each other” she said sarcastically “He just tried to bite your face” she laughed at her not so funny joke and walked over to Luhan who was sitting on the floor beside me.

 

“Luhan get up” I sighed.

 

“Why? The floor is so much more fun” he said petting the floor like it was some sort of animal.

 

“Urg” I hate drunk people.

 

Lay pov

 

I desperately didn't want to leave Mia, but Sehun needed me so I didn't have much of a choice.

As I walked over to where Sehun was standing I couldn't help but think about kissing her. Kissing her felt so damn good.

 

“Hey Sehun what's up” I asked once I reached him at the bar.

 

“We need to get Luhan and Sabrina back to the hotel. Chen already went back to some blond girl's house said he would come home tomorrow but these two are dangerously drunk. Mia will just have to stay the night with us, she can stay in our room.” He said pausing the saying “Hows that going with her anyways?”  I thought for a moment trying to think of what to say.

 

“I like her“ my eyes went from my shoes to Sehuns eyes.

 

“I can tell“.

 

Mia pov

 

Ten minutes later Lay came back with worry clear in his eyes. My mind raced with possible disaster possibilities.

 

“Lay what's going on?” I looked at him with my hand on his shoulder but he kept his eyes down at his shoes he finally looked up.

 

“Do you want to go to my room” he said in a deep voice that I had never come out of his mouth. It was raspy and hot. I felt my body tense he reached his hand around my neck and pulled me close enough to make me want to melt in his arms. I knew what he was asking but I didn't think I could handle that yet. Him, I couldn't handle him yet.

 

“No I should go home. I'll come over to the hotel in the morning. Take care of Sabrina.” I sighed oddly he smiled. Did I get the wrong message?

 

“Ok see you in the morning baby” he kissed me lightly on the lips and turned for the bar leaving me stunned in the middle of the dance floor...did Lay just call me baby?