Chapter 11: First Day in South Korea.

Miracles in December

“Chanyeol I know what you're going to say and the answer is no!” Kris yelled from the kitchen. They were arguing on what we should do today.

 

“Awwww” he pouted.

 

“Let’s just walk to the market” Tao suggested.

 

“I’m in” Mia piped in and with that we left. Chanyeol gave me a piggy back for awhile.

 

“Sabrina I’m getting tired” Chanyeol winned.

 

“Ya okay put me down” I giggled as he laughed and threw me off his back. I landed on my .

 

“Um ouch?” He helped me up and we continued to pace the streets. It was a cool place lots of neat stores and restaurants.

 

“Hey what's that place?” I pointed looking at a bright red store on the corner of the street.

 

“Oh Driggers is just a place with tons of random stuff” Luhan scuffed glancing at Xiumin who glanced back and smiled.

 

I tapped Chanyeol to get his attention “What's wrong with Luhan and Xiumin?”

 

“They have been really awkward and distant with each other ever since you left” Chanyeol slipped a quick look at them.

 

“Ready for a new mission” I smirked.

 

“Bring it!” Chanyeol whispered.

 

****************************************************************************************

 

“Hey guy why don’t we find somewhere to eat for lunch. Chanyeol, Xiumin, Luhan come look in this store with me while the others find a place” I said pushing them all away. Once the others were gone we entered the store. Chanyeol and I quickly ditched the both of them. We watched Luhan and Xiumin walk around the store, but they stayed 40 ing feet away from each other. I texted Xiumin.

 

Me: Head in the mother ing game

 

Steamed bun: Sabrina I think it's over ok. I have to accept that you need to as well.

 

me: Don’t tell me what to do. Xiumin you guys have just lost your spark. All we gotta do is find it again.

 

Steamed bun: I’m listening,.

 

Me:Start off with holding his hand.

 

We watched as Xiumin slowly but anxiously grabbed Luhan's hand. Luhan was shocked but he wasn't angry.

 

Me: Are you done with the poor me now?

 

Steamed bun: Yes….

 

Me: Good, now man up and kiss him already!

 

We watched it all go down. Xiumin stopped Luhan and said something probably cheesy and gross then kissed him. For the first time today I saw Luhan smile then they continued walking hand in hand.

 

“Well that was certainly easier than Mia and Lay” Chanyeol wined.

 

“Hey Chanyeol-” I said nudging him, he turned to look at me.

 

“WE ARE ONE!” we both shouted in unison then broke out into laughter right there in the middle of the store.

 

“I get it now” I nudged him in the side.

 

Luhan pov

 

It felt so incredible to be close to him again. I’m happy we still get to be together. I don't know what I was thinking before.

 

“Luhan…” Xiumin stopped.

 

“Yes” I stared at his eyes.

 

“Are you sure you still want to marry me?” he looked down and his shoes. I grabbed his chin and made him look me in the eyes.

 

“I have never been more sure of anything in my life” he pulled me close and we stayed standing in the shop for a few minutes just admiring each other. Once we started walking towards the restaurant the boys told us to go to an idea popped into my head.

 

“Xiumin what if we had our wedding in Canada?” I asked.

 

“Luhan...I don't care where we are as long as we're getting married” he kissed my cheek and I quickly called Sabrina.

 

“Hey Lu! Sorry we left you. What's up?” she answered.

 

“How long does your visa last?” I asked.

 

“Only 10 days why?”

 

“Xiumin and I are going to get married in Canada!” I shouted.

 

“Cool... so why does it matter when we leave?” she asked.

 

“Well we now have ten days to plan a wedding”. Then I hung up just to piss her off and looked at Xiumin whose eyes were popping out of his head.

 

“T-ten days?!” he asked.

 

“I just want to start my life with you. We can always have another wedding when we come back” that hooked him.

 

“Ok fine...I love you” he smiled.

 

*******************************************************************************************

 

Mia pov

 

After we all ate lunch we decided to split up again. Some went home while other decide to look at more shops. Lay and I walked through a couple stores, but he didn't seem interested in the things in the store he just kept staring at me.

 

“What?” I asked when our eyes met.

 

“You just look cute” he smirked.

 

“Um thanks” I blushed.

 

“You know since we have some alone time why don’t we head back to the house?” I got a huge knot in my stomach. I knew what he was asking.

 

“Ya sure” I smirked letting him lead me in the direction of the house. Once we arrived we went instantly to the bedroom… so this is love...

 

Chanyeol pov

 

Baekhyun, Kris, Sabrina and I were walking around a little shop.

 

“Chanyeol buy me this” Baekhyun said pick up a random item.

 

“Why” I asked curiously.

 

“I want it” he said placing his hands on his hips.

 

“Well you don’t need it” I said.

 

“Well you said anything and this is one of the things I want” he told me passing me the item.

 

“Fine” I said as I went to buy the dumb trinket.

 

“Why are you buying that?” Sabrina asked.

 

“Baekhyun wants it” I said immediately regretting it because she gave me a knowing look.

 

“I see” she said. She was about to say something else but was interrupted by Baekhyun.

 

“Channie can you give me a piggyback I’m tired” he whined giving me a pouty look. The rest of our time out went like this, me being Baekhyun’s .       

 

Sabrina pov

 

Ever since I had gotten off the phone with Luhan my mind had been overflowing will wedding plans. Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kris, and I decided to head back to the house to play some games.

When Luhan walked in the door with Xiumin I didn’t waste much time with hello.

 

“I’m thinking we go Canadian romance outside in the snow with white roses!” I said very fast pacing the floor in front of the two.

 

“Whoa slow down Sabrina lets sit down-“

 

“It will take a week to get a tux so we should go today. I think you should wear a white tux and Xiumin can wear black with white und-“

 

“SABRINA!” he yelled breaking my thought process.

 

“Relax ok let's take this one step at a time...” he smiled lovingly.

 

“Fine...tuxedos?” I asked trying not to sound too anxious.

 

“Yes alright.” Luhan turned to Xiumin who was just standing quietly at the door.

 

“Kris” Luhan said looking into the living room.

 

“What's up?” he asked as we walked over to us.

 

“Can you take Xiumin to get a tux fit at noonas tux shop? So Sabrina and I will go to princes tuxes.” He gesture to me as he spoke.

 

“Why can't we go together?” Xiumin asked.

 

“Because you can't see me in my outfit till our wedding” Luhan laughed quickly kissing Xiumin and opening the door.

 

“It will be fine babe I promise” he smiled before exiting the house to call for a cab as I followed after.

 

“Don’t worry Xiumin. I have it all planed out!” I smiled before leaving the house after Luhan.

 

Kris pov

 

My hurt from sitting in this small black chair for an hour. Xiumin couldn’t decide on a suit. I get it he's nervous but like common I’m not getting any younger! He came out with a black suit on It had a white shirt under it, a white pocket cloth and, a white bow tie.

 

“Kris...what do you think?” I was getting tired of hearing those words.

 

“Xiumin you look fantastic!” I said looking him up and down. He sighed and did a turn looking at himself in the tall mirror.

 

“Ok I like this one” Thank god!

 

“Great let's show her where it needs hemming pay and go!” I said finally standing up from the

dreadful chair.

 

Sabrina pov

 

White flowers around a black-

 

“Sabrina” Luhan peeked his head out from behind a curtain. Slowly he came out from behind and smiled at me shyly. He looked fantastic! He was wearing tight white pants and a tight white dress shirt that buttoned in the front. Over it he wore a silk cream vest that fit perfectly with the outfit.

He looked in the mirror and I watched tears fall down his face touching his smile then falling to the floor.

 

“This is it” he nodded.

 

“It looks great Luhan” I smiled.

 

************************************************************************

 

We went back to the boys house. I was so tired.

 

Suho and Chanyeol started with dinner. Chen and Kris played video games while Sehun and D.O just watched. Luhan, Xiumin, Mia and I discussed wedding plans. Kai and Lay were running over dances and Tao and Baekhyun were just bugging Suho and Chanyeol. I took a break from wedding planning and watched Tao and Baekhyun drive Chanyeol and Suho crazy.

 

“What's this?!” Baekhyun asked taking a piece of bacon from Chanyeol.

 

“Baekhyun you're not helping.” Chanyeol barked. He was very serious about his cooking.

 

“I only see one thing that this is good for” Baekhyun said slapping Chanyeol with the bacon.

 

“THAT'S IT!” Chanyeol said jumping onto Baekhyun back and pouring a bowl of noodles on him. Baekhyun dropped him and threw an egg at him it hit Chanyeol right in the stomach.

 

“Cut it out you two!” Suho said sternly.

 

“Have some fun old man!” Tao laughed and grabbed a handful of sauce and threw it right in Suho's face. Suho ran to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of whipped cream and sprayed it at all three of them. I just couldn't stop laughing, but I wanted in.

 

“Chen cover me!” I screamed pulling Chen off the couch. I ran to the fridge and grabbed a pie that Luhan had made for dessert. Chen followed me over to Xiumin who was deep in conversation with Luhan. I put the pie right on his head. He immediately stood up and took the pie plate off his head, he was covered in pie and Luhan couldnt stop laughing. Xiumin wiped the pie off his face and grabbed his glass of water and threw it at me. After 10 minutes of throwing food we were all covered head to toe! Since we no longer had much of dinner left we decided we would go out to eat.

 

****************************************************************************************

 

We came home from the restaurant at 10 at night most of us were tired and a few of us drunk. I only had a few drinks so I was only slightly buzzed while Mia was drunk out of her mind.

 

“HEEYY HUNNY I’MMM HOME!” she said attaching herself at Lay who couldn't help but laugh.

 

“Hey Sareena!” she slurred leaning on my back.

 

“Ourr bestest friends are korrean...and there in a band” she giggled.

 

“Wow you're really on the ball aren't you” I said shoving her off me. I could hear her follow me into the kitchen.

 

“You know... you and Chen should get married” she said looking at me with puppy dog eyes.

 

“Mia-” I turned to lecture her but she was already on the ground playing with my foot.

 

“What are you doing” I sighed getting a little fed up with drunk Mia.

 

“You have BEAUTIFUL feet” she said petting my foot. I just shook her off my leg and walked over to Chen who was on the couch talking to D.O. I sat beside them.

 

“You’re wrong D.O. Canadian women are so much hotter than Korean women” Chen scolded.

 

“Just my opinion! God touchy” he smirked then left the couch leaving it to just Chen and I. Chen turned towards me.

 

“Sorry about that” he laughed.

 

“Ya no problem. Did you hear what Mia said?” I asked.

 

“No what did she say?”

 

“She thinks we should get married” I told him.

 

“We should totally do that” he replied both of us started laughing.  

 

“What would you think about making a pack?” I asked.

 

“Sure what's the pack?” he asked suspiciously.

 

“If you and I aren't married by the time we're 45 let’s get married to each other” I said. Wow I must have had more to drink then I thought. I was about to apologize when he replied “Sounds great!”

 

“Really?” I asked

 

“Ya I mean as long as you're cool if I other girls, because let's be honest I'm irresistible. Then sure!” I smirked and messed up his hair

 

“I’m down as long as I’m good to bring girls home to” I winked.

 

“Deal” we shook hands.

 

Suho pov

 

I was a sunday night and everyone was out running errands while I was at home making dinner. A lovely meal for my wonderful family I was making a traditional korean meal. It was 4:22 and everyone was suppose to be home for 5 o’clock so we could eat together as a family. Ohh maybe we should make this like a tradition all of us get together on sundays for a family dinner. What a wonderful idea me.

 

It’s 6:59 and no one has showed up yet… what the…

 

“Suho were home” Luhan yelled as he walked in with Xiumin, Sabrina, D.O, and Baekhyun.

 

“Why are you guys so late? Where is everyone else?” I asked calmly.

 

“Ohh we were cake tasting. The others went shopping” Baekhyun said.

 

“Hello everyone” Chanyeol shouted as he entered the door followed by everyone else.

 

“Well now that everyone is here let’s eat” I said trying to forget the fact that everyone was late.

 

“Sorry Suho we ate” Xiumin said.

 

“So did we” Kris followed.

 

“What?” I said feeling my blood boil.

 

“We…” “I heard you.. YOU ALL RUINED OUR FIRST SUNDAY FAMILY DINNER… YOU WEREN’T ONLY LATE BUT YOU ALREADY ATE…”

 

D.O pov

 

Suho went on for hours and that’s the day we learned to never be late for a sunday dinner.