Chapter 14: New beginnings

Miracles in December

Suho pov

 

I couldn't sleep a wink...My boys were scared and that made it my job to make them happy again, or they never would be. I got out of my sleeping bag and checked on both Xiumin and Mia they were sound asleep. That made me happy. As quiet as I could I got dressed and took Sabrina's keys. I drove around town looking for a decent coffee shop. Finally I spotted a Starbucks on the side of the road.

 

“Hi I'd like 13 medium coffees and a hot chocolate with a mint tea bag” I laughed to myself...Sabrina was never one to drink coffee and for some reason I remember her ordering hot chocolate with a tea bag when we went out one day. I put all the coffee beside me and drove back to the cabin. I know there has been lots going on, but people seem to forget we are here because of Xiumin and Luhan's wedding...Luhan must be so worried about Xiumin…

 

We all are. When I got back it was only seven am I figured no one would be up but when I walked inside I saw Mia in the kitchen sipping at a cup of tea. I walked up to her and gently put my hand on her back.

 

“Mia why are you up? You should be asleep” I asked concerned when she didn't make eye contact with me.

 

“I was throwing up” she sighed as a tear fell down her cheek.

 

“What why? Are you sick?” I ask feeling her forehead for a fever.

 

“Suho” she said holding my hand as she looked at me.

 

“I’m pregnant” she wiped. I gasped and pulled her into a hug. Please tell me it's Yixing's because if it's not we really need to have a talk.

 

“Is it-” she cut me off with a deep scowl on her face.

 

“Of course it is Yixing's!” she yelled quietly reading my mind as we hugged again. I whispered in her ear “congratulations!” she smiled.

 

Lay pov

 

I woke up to the sound of Mia and Suho whispering. Slowly I opened my eyes and saw them smiling in the kitchen and on the counter there was a bunch of cups of coffee...Suho…I stretched and I walked over to them.

 

“Hey do you know what time it is? You're injured you should be in bed” I said looking at the kitchen clock. Suho winked at her and left the room.

 

“Can we go for a walk” she asked softly. She looked better but I worried about her…

 

“But Mia your-”

 

“I’m fine Lay” I sighed and helped her up from her chair.

 

“Ok let's go for a walk...if you're sure” I held her hand never wanting to let go. We walked for awhile in silence before Mia stopped.

 

“Babe? Are you ok? Are you in pain? Do you need to go to the hospital?” I ask looking her over.

 

“No Yixing...Relax. I have something I should tell you” She looked intently into my eyes.

 

“What?” I asked worried something was wrong.

 

“I’m... pregnant” I felt my heart drop. My mind went blank…Then suddenly it started to race… I picked her up and spun her around.

 

“MIA!! WE’RE GOING TO HAVE A FAMILY!” she giggled and I put her down. I kissed her and never wanted to pull away. I was going to be a father…I’M GOING TO BE A FATHER!!

 

Chanyeol pov

 

I woke up face to face with the love of my life.

 

“Good morning” he whispered careful not the wake up Sehun who was snuggled right beside him and Kia who was beside me.

 

“Baekhyun...I love you” I sighed

 

“I love you too Chanyeol” carefully I snuck a kiss and stretched getting up from the floor. He followed me as we walked towards the kitchen. We saw Suho sitting at the table coffees all around him.

 

“Suho” we said in sink as I grabbed one and passed one to Baekhyun. We sat at the table together and drank our coffee in silence. Every few seconds I would smile at him, taking in how handsome he was...I was so lucky.

 

“Park do you think Luhan and Xiumin are still getting married?” Baekhyun asked playing with the lid of his cup.

 

“I don't know...hard to say. Xiumin looks better though” I said glancing over at Xiumin who was sound asleep.

 

“I hope they do they're perfect for eachother” Baekhyun sighed looking back at me. I smirked and whispered in his ear “We were perfect for eachother” ...So perfect I could marry him.

 

Luhan pov

 

I ran my thumb over Xiumin's cheek as I watched his eyes slowly open.

 

“Hi” I said looking into his brown eyes.

 

“Hi handsome” he smirked. He seemed better.

 

“How's the pain?” I asked.

 

“What pain?” He chuckled sitting up in his sleeping bag.

 

“Xiumin maybe you should-” He cut me off by kissing me passionately.

 

“I missed you” He said resting his forehead on mine.

 

“I- Missed you too” I studdard.

 

“Don't cry I’m here” he said wiping a tear from my face, his words were like medicine for my wounded heart. I glanced over at Baekhyun and Chanyeol who seemed...Giddy. No there's no way. I sat up Xiumin looked at me worried.

 

“What's up Lu?” He asked as I directed his vision over to Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

 

“Those two” It took Xiumin a second to see what I was seeing.

 

“Shall we test it?” He said devilishly smiling. Without waiting for my answer he got up and marched towards them.

 

“Hey Baekhyun, Luhan says I’m a bad kisser what do you think?” Xiumin said before grabbing Baekhyun's face and slamming his lips against it fast. I tried to contain a chuckle. Chanyeol pushed his chair back and pulled Xiumin away. Baekhyun was...BLUSHING!

 

“I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT!! OH MY GOD WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY ANYTHING?” I shouted jumping in circles!

 

“Shut up!” Chanyeol whispered covering my mouth with his hand.

 

“Whats going on in here” Sabrina said coming around the corner sleep in her eyes.

 

“Chanyeol and Baekhyun are-” Xiumin started but Baekhyun slammed his elbow into his side.

 

“Dating” Sabrina finished with no sign of surprise on her face.

 

“Yeah it's really obvious, but good for you for figuring it out” She laughed and grabbed the cup and walked away without another word. I stood chuckling to myself, Sabrina the fortune teller nothing gets past her. I turned back to the two outed gays who seemed a little dumbfounded. I turned to Xiumin.

 

“Let's get married!” I said bursting with excitement!

 

“THE WEDDING TODAY FOLKS GET YOUR ASSES OUT OF BED!” I shouted through the cabin. The sun was shining birds were chirping and my two of my best friends came out! It's a perfect day!!

 

******************************************************************************

 

Sabrina pov

 

There was no fancy tables, flowers, speeches or people. Everyone who originally came for the wedding left after hearing about the kidnapping. It was just 14 people who loved and cared about each other on the porch of an old run down cabin and it was perfect.

 

“Welcome to the wedding of these two dorks” Chanyeol recited. Five minutes before we made him ordained online it doesn't take much but an I.D and common sense, which is why Tao failed it. Suho shot a glare at Chanyeol.

 

“When I first met these two never in my wildest dreams did I think we would be here” He dramatically gestured around.

 

“Chanyeol!” Suho coughed trying to contain the salt in his tone.

 

“Okay okay!!” he laughed “I have never met two people better for each other. There is so much love between these two. We have had a rough few days, but now we're all back and safe in eachothers arms.” He carried on telling the story of Luhan and Xiumin. I watched as the boys and Mia started to tear up. After he had finished we watched Xiumin and Luhan kiss. Mia wiped tears away as Lay held her close, Tao snuggled into Kris who was trying his best not to cry, Suho sighed like 40 times, Baekhyun watched Chanyeol like a hawk, Kia clapped awkwardly with Sehun staring at him, Chen cried and wiped his nose on D.O who was too busy trying not cry and me...well I sat and watched them all...A family. Suddenly ‘We are one’ had a new meaning...I can't tell you this was the year all my dreams came true, because it wasn’t I don't dream. I got up quietly and left. Mia followed close behind.

 

“Hey cry baby” I said poking her in the stomach making her giggle.

 

“Hi Sabrina….” She sighed I looked around and stopped. I could see the looks on their faces when I walked in the dance room for the first time...I could see all of us snuggled together watching a movie, I could see the look between Baekhyun and D.O at the mall...I could see the time we spent together…

 

“Sabrina everything alright?” Mia asked I smiled at her.

 

“Is this where I'm supposed to say something inspiring...like how if you hadn't been so stubborn and wanted to finish that dance none of this would have happened...or or how I have a new family thats loves me...or how I couldn't live without you and them…” and with my mind spinning and Mia was staring….I finally broke down. I sat on the grass and cried and cried...Mia sat down next to me and put an arm around her shoulder.

 

“Why don’t you go stand in the snow and make it a bit more dramatic?” She winked. I wiped my tears away “Mia...”

 

“You still owe me twenty dollars”