Chapter 3: After a Night of Joy, comes Pain.

Miracles in December

Sabrina pov

 

I woke up and it felt like a bolt of light shot through my head. I rubbed my temples trying to ignore the pain. I remember what happened last night, I guess you could say it's a super power of mine. I never forget things when I’m drunk. I sat up then immediately went back down, my head was just pounding. I saw Luhan passed out next to me.

 

“Morning Mr and Ms drunk off my ” Tao walked in with a jug of some sort of juice and two cold cloths.

 

“Hey Tao keep it down” I said taking the towel from him and placing it on my head.

 

“Where’s Mia?”

 

“Lay and Mia are in our room kissing up a storm” he said walking over to a still asleep Luhan. Touchdown Mia! I laughed to myself. Good for her finally trying to get laid, took her long enough.

 

Chen pov  

 

When I woke up my head pounded. It took a second for my eyes to adjust.

 

“Good morning handsome”  I hear a dark voice in front of me. I squinted and saw a tall girl with blond hair wearing...nothing.

 

“Um ya good morning?” she climbed on the bed and made her way over to me. I jumped up and quickly realized I was . I grabbed the blanket and covered myself.

 

“Oh um so not to sound weird or anything but...we ed right?” I asked a little confused. I couldn't remember anything from last night.

 

“Hard and crazy” she said purring and pulling me down on the bed.

 

“Ya I think I should go” I got up again and looked around for my clothes.

 

“Why we could have round four” she wined… wait round four? Why should I leave? Boys wouldn't miss me...What am I doing...no...I'm leaving… I don’t know her she could kill me, but round four?

Stay

Leave

Stay

Leave

Stay

No I have to leave because no one knows where I am. Ok ok I’m leaving that's final.

 

“Because I have things to do and people to see” I finally found my pants and put them on as fast as I could. She didn't get dressed she just stared at me.

 

“I’m way more fun” she said walking towards me.

 

“Okay so I totally agree with you... but I have to return to my friends” I ran my hands through my hair then put on my shirt.

 

“Fine but at least let me give you a ride home” she said finally putting clothes on.

 

“Sure” I smiled. Good thing she offered because I have no clue where I am. We drove back to the hotel and she dropped me off.

 

“Thanks! I’m sure last night was great if I could remember it!” I winked…

 

“Ya it was Jongdae ” I froze.. how did she...

 

“Um you know my name, my real name...um how” she smiled with this really creepy smile.

 

“You left this on the bedside table” she handing me my wallet….my wallet.

 

“Thanks well I’ll see you” I said and got out the car. She rolled down her window.

 

“Don’t forget to call me cutie”

 

“I don’t have…” I started to say that I didn't have her number but she cut me off.

 

“I put it in your phone last night” With that she drove off. Weird girl. I quickly got out of the car and ran in the door of the hotel.

 

Mia pov

 

After ‘checking up’ on Sabrina and Luhan I called a cab and went back to my place to pick up some clothes for Sabrina. The whole way there my mind packed with so many questions. What were Lay and I? We haven’t even gone on a date yet but we are acting like we're together, I just don’t get it. We just meet, even if we did get together we wouldn’t have time to truly be a couple because he has to returns home at some point. What am I going to do?  

 

Sabrina pov

 

When I woke up from a short nap I saw that Luhan left he must have gone back to his room. Wait a minute Luhan went back to his room that he share with Kris, Suho, and Xiumin. Luhan shares a room with Xiumin….. Right! They're dating! XIUMIN AND LUHAN ARE DATING! I took a few advils and washed it down with some weird drink Tao made for us. I started to feel a little better. I got out of bed because I only had one thing on my mind: Xiumin and Luhan. I never forget. I walked out of the room and headed towards their room. I knocked a few times at their door, but no one opened it.

 

“What are you doing Sabrina?” Suho asked walking up next to me, he was existing from the room next to me.

 

“Trying to see if Luhan and Xiumin are here” I replied to him.

 

“Well I’m going to head down to get food. Here take my key to our room so you can get in” Suho handed me the card then continued on his way. I looked back at the door and used the key to get in, what I saw when I opened the door wasn’t a surprise. Luhan was on top of Xiumin both of them in what I like to call ‘A battle between lips’… how classy of them.      

 

“Ehem” I coughed and they both jumped about forty feet away from each other. Luhan landed on the floor while Xiumin was just lying there in his underwear.

 

“Sabrina this is not what it looks like” I rolled my eyes and said in the most sarcastic voice I could muster “what does it look like this seem perfectly normal” I raised my eyebrows. Luhan looked down at his feet then quickly at Xiumin.

 

“Luhan you told me last night while we were drunk” I said while trying not to laugh at Xiumin's face.

 

“Of course he did” Xiumin chuckled “Luhan babe can you give Sabrina and I a minute” Luhan smiled awkwardly as the throw on some clothes and headed towards the door.

 

“I'm just going to get food” Luhan said in a quiet mumble then left the room. The second the door shut I looked at him and said ”Luhan is a top?”  Xiumin and I both broke out in laughter. He walked over to his luggage and pulled out a camera.  

 

“HELL NO! Does he seem like a top to you? Head in the game Sabrina...but seriously, you can't tell anyone.”

 

“I figured”

 

“Since you’re the first to know that mean you can sit here and look at all of our cute couple photos” Xiumin started to go through his camera explaining to me every picture. They were so cute.

 

*****************************************************************************************

 

Mia pov

 

Despite the craziness of the weekend I still have homework to finish at the university. Sabrina might be okay with slacking off for a few days, but I’m not. I made my way over to the university's library to start my homework. Maybe after I’m done this I could also practice my dance for a bit. With that motivation in mind I quickly finished what I had left and headed straight for the dance room.   

 

Sabrina pov

 

I was just hanging out with Chanyeol in their hotel room when Lay burst through the door.

 

“Have you seen Mia? I can't find her anywhere” I chuckled a little. Mia and I have known each other since high school, so with years of friendship like that of course I would know where she is.

 

“If she is not at home then she’s at the dance studio” I said then started my conversion back up with Chanyeol.

 

“Thank you” he yelled as he left the room.

 

“That poor kid”

 

“Why would you say that?” Chanyeol asked.

 

“He’s already wiped” I replied as Chanyeol nodded “why don’t we head over to my place and we can bring all the boys too” I continued. Chanyeol started to text the boys as I did the same. That’s right I have their number. I told them to all meet me at the lobby, so we could all walk over to Mia and I’s place.

 

***************************************************************************************

 

“ TO KRIS!” I yelled as Kris and I competed for first place in Mario Kart. The rest of the boys were behind us. Cheering for either Kris or me.

 

“YES!” I screamed jumping up and down. I started to do a little victory dance as Kris just blankly staring at the T.V.

 

“I DEMAND A REMATCH!” Kris jumped up screaming.

 

“Aw does Kris not like losing” I said making a sad face. I even stuck out my lips like a child would after losing. All the boys laughed and Kris just sat quietly staring at the wall.

 

“Speaking of people who won't give up...where’s Lay?” D.O asked.

 

“Probably running dances with Mia” I said totally absorbed in the fact that I, Sabrina was having this conversation with them. I don't think I’ll ever get used to it...oh well.

 

“Well I’m going to get some fresh air” Xiumin randomly stated “Luhan can you come with me” he winked. Wow that was totally not obvious Xiumin.

 

****************************************************************************************************

 

Mia pov

 

“Pull your arms in tighter” Lay instructed pulling his arms to his chest, I tried to copy him.

 

“No, like this” he said positioning my arms.

 

“Oh” I stammered looking at him. I would never understand how he made sweat pants and a baggy sweater look hot.

 

“Um, do you want to run it again?” I asked. He dropped his head. He looked like he was going to cry.

 

“No, I should get going. The guys are probably wondering where I am.” he grabbed his bag checking his phone in the process.

 

“Mia!” he spun around quickly. I looked at him waiting for him to say something romantic like ‘be mine’ or something like that.

 

“So It turns out we are cooking at your place tonight” he said.

 

“Great, well you go on and head there I’m going to stay and practice for a bit longer” I said turning around to que up the music again.

 

“Okay well I will see you there then” with that he left.  


 

********************************************************************************************************

 

Lay pov

 

I helped cut potatoes for dinner. I must of seemed dazed because D.O seemed concerned.

 

“Yixing, are you alright?” he said putting a hand on my back. It had been so long since I had heard my real name. It was nice, reminded me of home.

 

“Ya! Just seems like what I want is here, but I can’t have it because I won't be here.” D.O hugged me tightly.

 

“I understand” he went back to frying the vegetables.

 

*****************************************************************************************

 

We all sat down once dinner was ready. Mia still wasn't here...

 

“Sabrina can you text Mia and see if she is coming” I asked worried more than anything.

 

“I did ten minutes ago, she still hasn't answered. It's not like her to be late.” I started to panic. I shouldn't have left her like that, all alone. God I’m stupid.  

 

Sabrina pov

 

I could tell Lay was worried, so was I. Mia was never late it was her pet peeve.

 

“Maybe I should go look for her” I said standing up from the table.

 

“I'm coming” Lay said throwing me my keys.