Chapter 12: It Will be.

Miracles in December

 

Luhan pov

 

We had spent ten days panicking over every little thing. Everything had to be perfect. Today we would be hopping back on a plane to return to Canada. The girls had already left early this morning to get on their plane and start the setup. They would also be their to direct the other guests around. I know what you're thinking, why does it have to be so soon? Because I want to marry him as soon as possible. We could always have another more planned wedding later on. I walked into Xiumin's and I room to find a shirtless Xiumin panicking well throwing random clothes into a suitcase.  

 

“Hey y” I said to him as I went and sat on the bed.

 

“Um hi...babe” he said not stopping his search for a shirt.

 

“Leaving your packing to last minute I see” I chuckled. He stopped and bit his lip and giving me puppy dog eyes.

 

“Ya. Sorry” he sighed as if he knew I wasn't happy about it. If I'm being honest I couldn't have been happier, as of tomorrow I was going to be a happily married man. That was such an amazing feeling nothing could wreck it.

 

“Don’t worry babe. We have time our flight isnt until two thirty and it’s only nine. So relax” I kissed him slowly on the cheek.

 

“I just want this to be perfect” He sighed.

 

“It will be”.

 

Sabrina pov

 

This wedding is going to be a disaster. We got off our plane and went straight to the venue and what do we find. DUCKS! Thats right! DUCKS IN THE ING WINTER! I wanted fresh powder snow everywhere and the only place that should be cleared was the middle where Luhan is supposed to walk. What do I get DUCK ! EVERYWHERE AND FOOT PRINTS IN THE SNOW! THIS IS AWFUL! EVERYTHING IS RUINED! ING DONE! I RUINED-

 

“Sabrina wake up! The plane is about to land!” I heard Mia’s voice. I opened my eyes to see we were on the plane. No ducks.

 

“Ya I'm up” I yawned as the plane landed.

 

“Are you okay?” she asked as we exited the plane. I only nodded in return we went through customs and got our bags.

 

“Sabrina are you sure you are ok? You seem quiet” Mia asked as we waited for a cab outside the airport. I pulled my jacket tight it was freezing.

 

“I just want everything to be perfect”

 

“It will be”.

 

Sehun pov

 

I just sat and watched as Lay run around the room looking for who knows what.

 

“Sehun, I could use a little help” He said finally finding the hat he was looking for and throwing it in a bag

 

“Packing or mentally?” I joked.

 

“Ha ha you’re a ing comedian. Now get your up and help me pack” He said throwing a sweater at me then I tucked it in the bag.

 

“I don't know why you're so worried we have three hours before we need to be at the airport” I yawned. Luhan made us all get up at 7 in the morning so I was edgy and tired.

 

“I know Luhan and Xiumin. They are both very stressed and they need our help it make this day perfect. That includes being ready to leave when it's time to leave so-” he was cut off by me throwing a pillow at his face.

 

“I just want it to feel perfect”

 

“It will be”.

 

Kris pov

 

Kia sat on the edge of my bed playing with his new shoes. I was busy looking myself up and down in the mirror as I did little spins. This suit the one I was supposed to wear for the wedding, I couldn't help but think ‘is it my style?’ I looked at my wrists. It's the cufflinks they are too plane. I will need to get better ones.

 

“What are you doing?” Kia asked in a sarcastic tone though I don't know why, this was a serious matter.

 

“This suit needs new cuff links. Do you have better ones?” He sighed and went into his closet and pulled out a small pack of cufflinks and handed it to me.

 

“Kris it looks perfect”

 

“It will be”

 

Tao pov

 

I had moved all the furniture to make room for practice. I was going to wow the crowd at the wedding reception with my amazing martial arts, but I needed to practice. Chen came around the corner and seemed a tad confused but I didn't care to ask why I needed to focus on stretching.

 

“If Luhan sees that you're not getting ready he's going to kill you” he mumbled just loud enough for me to hear.

 

“I am ready! This isn't I need to practice!” Chen sat down on the floor.

 

“Can I see” I rolled my eyes and my music. I did my rutten and landed with a finally flip. Chen clapped but I knew I had messed up several times.

 

“That was perfect!”

 

“It will be”

 

D.O pov

 

Luhan had asked me to make cookies for the reception. ‘Can you buy cookies? You’re the gay one you make them’ Urg I thought as I angrily wiped the batter for the cookies. I’ve been making cookies since two in the damn morning. I was going so fast some slipped out and spilt all over my shirt.

 

“GOD DAMN IT!” I yelled Suho came running around the corner.

 

“D.O what's wrong?” He asked concerned looking me up and down. I didn't answer I just set the bowl down on the counter and wiped the cookie batter off me. Suho tried not to laugh as he flipped through the recipe book.

 

“Well for starters you're doing it all wrong” He said throwing the batter down the drain.

 

“HEY!” I yelled grabbing the bowl from his hands.

 

“They were going to be perfect.”

 

“They will be”

 

Chanyeol pov

 

Everyone was busy getting ready at the house but Baek and I were still out in the park. I wanted more time alone with him so I brought him out so we could walk.

 

“Chanyeol we can't be late! Luhan will-” I cut him off by kissing him softly on the lips I rested my forehead on his.

 

“Relax babe” he let out a sigh. I quickly kissed him again and then continued walking. I felt him grab my hand we walked all the way to a small street market. Baekhyun’s eyes were glued to the many colorful stands.

 

“Um Chanyeol? Can we um” he said pointing to the market. I just chuckled as he let go of my hand and leaped in front of me. Like the child he is. I glanced down at my watch... we are going to be late. Grabbing Baekhyun's arm and pulled him close to me.

 

“We are going to be late!” I said pointing to my watch.

 

“!” he said flustered I glanced over at a flower stand.

 

“I’ll buy him some flowers! Luhan loves flowers! It will make up for us being late!” I said jogging over to the stand and buying a bouquet of blue flowers. Baek smiled and tried to remain optimistic...but I knew otherwise.

 

“They won't be mad!”

 

“They will be!”

 

Luhan pov

 

“BOYS TEN MINUTES. GET YOUR ASSES DOWN HERE!” I yelled frantically trying make sure we had every passport. 2,4,6,8,10,12 good we have them all. Slowly one by one the boys came down the stairs with their bags in hand.

 

“Do we have everyone?” I asked trying to count heads.

 

“Where's Chanyeol and Baekhyun?” Kai asked looking around.

 

“Oh god! those two this is not the day to be late!” I said looking down at my watch. Suddenly the door flung open.

 

“WERE HERE! ON TIME!” They both announced Chanyeol with a bundle of flowers in his hand.

 

“These are for the lovely couple!” he puffed handing me the flowers.

 

“There lovley! NOW GET YOUR DAMN BAGS!”.

 

“Luhan calm down everything will be perfect”.

 

“IT WILL BE”

 

Mia pov

 

When we finally arrived at the venue I was surprised at how beautiful it was. Shining snow, crystals trees, frozen ponds, wood cabins, and a quiet breeze. It was stunning. I was cut off by my phone vibrating and glitching once I looked down at it. I chuckled I'm sure it's nothing. Happens to my laptop all the time and nothing ever is actually wrong. I tucked it away in my coat pocket. Sabrina had gone inside the main cabin to check us in. We were renting the space we had gotten a few cabins. Luhan and Xiumin had one to themselves obviously, Lay and I also had one to ourselves. While the other decided to save costs and cram into one cabin. Suddenly I was hit with this sweep of nausea. I felt sick to my stomach I ran inside the main cabin and passed Sabrina then into the bathroom. Sabrina came in shortly after I was vomiting my guts out.

 

“Holly Mia are you ok?” I couldn't answer.

 

“Ok so you're not ok. What's wrong do you have the flu?” I finished and came out of the stall.

 

“No its just for the past few days I keep throwing up in the morning and I have back pain. Oh I also get really bad headache” my head was spinning then I saw Sabrina's eye get really big.

 

“You mean like morning sickness?” she asked in a paranoid voice.

 

“No...I don't think... I mean Lay and I we…” I dropped my head. Oh .

 

“This is crazy!”

 

“It will be…”.