Extra-21

Making things right- ver 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Back to back updates starting from extra-19

 

Seven hours later, Yunho, Gloria and Alex are being congratulated by medical professionals after a successful surgery. A nurse had to fight her way through the sea of doctors to tell Yunho that Changmin is being moved to his room and the Chief demanded to see him privately as soon as possible.

Yunho struggles to get away from the congratulating chorus, nonetheless he manages to reach the chief's office. The older man though is in the hallway, looking beat. "You asked for me Chief?"

Wooyoung sighs tiredly and nods. "I'll give it to you straight. Your wife had a earlier."

Yunho's breath hitches and he forces himself to keep his wits about him. "I-is she alright?"

"We stabilised her and she'll be fine. But we're going to have to keep her under medical supervision for as long as necessary."

"Th-thank you...chief." Yunho chokes out, the previous gladness of Changmin's successful surgery replaced with worry about Jaejoong.

"I only did my job... I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I couldn't risk it while your son is on your table."

"I understand Chief... grateful even... Can I see her now?"

"She's in the same room as your son. We can put them in separate rooms if you want?"

"That's alright. They'd want to be within each other's sight... I should go..." Yunho jogs away without so much as a by your leave but Wooyoung understands.

When he reaches the room, Kyuhyun, Hana and Misun are waiting at the door. "How's Jaejoong/ Changmin?" They ask at the same time.

A few seconds of looking for a cue and Yunho takes the initiative to speak. "Changmin is fine. The surgery was successful. How's Jaejoong?"

"They said she's fine too. But I guess you can be a better judge of that." Misun says, hoping she sounds assuring.

"Okay...uh... I'm going to go see her." Yu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter