Extra-20

Making things right- ver 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Back to back updates starting from extra-19

 

"All prepared Dr. Jung?" Yunho looks to his side just as Dr. Shin Wooyoung is putting on his scrub cap.

"Chief! You're scrubbing in too?" He doesn't want to sound rude, but they're crowded already with Gloria and Alex scrubbing in with a team of residents who have been preparing to assist on the surgery too.

"Not really. Just supervising." The older doctor leans in and stage whispers, "don't tell anyone but I'm exploiting my authority to watch the groundbreaking surgery up close."

Yunho chuckles, aware there are a lot of doctors eager to watch this surgery. He finishes scrubbing in and lets the chief open the door for him to the OR where Alex is already waiting.

"Getting a front row seat Chief?" Alex quips as Wooyoung sits on a stool in a spot where he doesn't get in the way and has a good view of the monitor. "Well, you know... the gallery is full."

The doctors turn a glance at the gallery that's at maximum capacity. There's also a group of younger people they don't recognise. "Med students Chief?" Asks Alex.

"From SMU. A Dr. Park Yoochun brought a few seniors to watch. We're also streaming this live for other doctors to see. Right now the entire medical community is rooting for the success of this surgery Dr. Jung."

"Way to amp the pressure Chief." Yunho stretches his neck before making his way to the table.

Changmin is about to be put under but Yunho signals the anaesthesiologist to give them a moment. He leans forward and smiles behind his mask when Changmin's face brightens up. "I just realized this is the first time I'm seeing you at work. Like 'work' work."

"You've seen me before at work.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter