Extra-14

Making things right- ver 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Back to Back updates starting from Extra-12. Be sure to read the previous updates first.

"Dude, are you okay?" Kyuhyun leans closer to whisper. His eyes are in the front where the PE teacher is droning on about the various sports clubs in the school for any interested students. But Kyuhyun's not interested, not when he knows his best friend won't be joining them.

His best friend is currently in horrible shape. Kyuhyun was suspicious when he saw the droplets of sweat on Changmin's forehead that morning. But now he's close to freaking out seeing that damp patch in the light blue school issued sweats they changed into 15 minutes ago. Changmin has this uneasy expression on his face too. "Please tell me you're not having a ."

"I'm not having a ... I think." Changmin wipes his forehead with his sleeve. "I just feel... not so great since last night."

"Exhaustion?"

"I'm not sure if this is making me exhausted or if exhaustion is making me sick."

"Either way, you should tell your dad. Or stop by the hospital. I could come too if you want."

Changmin imagines Kyuhyun sniffling in the examination room like he's about to find out they're having triplets and shakes his head. "I'll go myself."

"BT-Dubz-"

"Stop talking like that."

"Imma make an exclusive club."

"Is that what they call social circle now?"

"Your social circle is like a social arc coz you’ve got only me. But we’re going to fix that.” Changmin was about to say Kyuhyun’s got only one friend too in their new school, but Kyuhyun continues in flourish. “We be callin' it Kyuline."

Changmin lets an amused sigh. His friend is relentlessly funny when he wants to be. And he's honestly tempted by this exclusive club. Kyuhyun could do the recruiting and spare him the effort of socializing.

"Fine... whatever. But first check out that guy Suho from Econ."

"Ooh, we already have the first recruit."

"Aren't I the first member of Kyuline?"

"Dude, you're the silent founding member. But you're shy, so you maintain a low key profile and let me be the face of the club."

"So you're assigning me a personality now?"

Kyuhyun was about to say something when the coach bellows, "Everybody line up in groups of 10 and prepare for warm up." Kyuhyun and Changmin exchange concerned looks before Changmin is about to raise his hand. "Is there a Jung Changmin here?"

Kyuhyun grabs Changmin's wrist and raises his arm. Even waving it around for good measure before Changmin snatches his hand back. The coach beckons Changmin to the front before herding the other students to the back of the ground and have them run laps in groups.

 Changmin makes his way to him by then while wiping the moisture on his neck. The older man notes his unusually haggard appearance but decides he should learn more about his condition before exiling him to the nurse’s room in a unexplainable panic.

"you're the boy with the heart condition?" Changmin nods. "You can stay by the bench today and hand your classmates water if they need it. Later we'll work out a way for you to use your free time in PE to get extra credit in your other classes."

Changmin eagerly agrees to the suggestion. He had worried how he'd pass time by himself when his classmates are busy.

He thanks the coach and takes his spot on a bench by the water cooler. He watches his classmates pass by him running laps, silently gauging prospective Kyuline members and ignoring Kyuhyun waving at him goofily.

His

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter