Extra-12

Making things right- ver 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jaejoong-ssi!" Misun runs to the anxious woman sitting on the hospital bench. Jaejoong shakily stood up and braced for the impending questions. "Is she fine? What happened? Can we see her?" Misun doesn't give Jaejoong the chance to answer until her husband arrives to stop her rapid questioning with a hand on her shoulder.

"I wish I could answer Misun-ssi, but I don't know yet either. We have to wait for my husband to know."

Misun's anxiety doesn't decrease but she gets silent as she drops on the bench Jaejoong was sitting on earlier. Taewoo's assuring hand remains on her shoulder hoping that she can get some of his calmness. "What happened to Omoni?"

"I don't know myself." Jaejoong sighs. "I didn't know Ajhumma collapsed till Minnie found her. The EMT said she had a . We'll have to wait for Yunho to know more."

Cue the door to the ER opening to a relieved Yunho and his resident. "She's okay." He declares to the waiting group. Misun exhales a shaky sigh of relief while Jaejoong mouths a thank you to him. "It was not a major . We made it on time, so she's going to be fine."

Yunho tells the other doctor to go with Ji Ajhumma to the room she's being shifted to so he could talk with Misun, Taewoo and Jaejoong privately. "I'm going to make sure Ajhumma gets the best care here and you should be able to take her home in a couple of days. But after that she needs absolute rest. Which means it's about time she retires." Yunho says the last part looking at Jaejoong. But his wife smiles at him, bright enough to drive away any fatigue Yunho feels.

"It's okay. We'll manage. Your son's old enough to pull his weight anyway. Speaking of whom..." she picks up her scarf, which was the only thing she managed to grab when she followed the EMTs out of the house, "Minnie's probably fretting. I told him to stay with the neighbours but he's still at home. So I better go tell him Ajhumma is fine." Jaejoong tugs Yunho closer to whisper discreetly, "I need money for a cab back home."

"You know where my office is. We met there the first time." Yunho speaks close to the side of h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter