chapter 16

Pride and Prejudice and Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Please eat ..." Chanyeol entering Bomi’s room with a tray of a bowl of soup and juice.

Bomi change her position from lying to sitting. "Thank you."

Chanyeol with rigid feeding Bomi, Bomi embarrassed by Chanyeol attitude who suddenly like so care about her not just for the baby.

"You know, I can eat by myself i think ..." said Bomi who stop Chanyeol to feed her. She smiled a little and take over a bowl and spoon from his hands.

Chanyeol stood up, he folded his lips. "Umm ... if so, I will go out if you need anything you can call me."

Bomi just nodded.

...

The next day...

Bomi alone in the apartment, her health has recovered. She felt so bored that morning. Bomi decided to go out, she didn’t care anymore with people who recognize her and her stomach had started to swell.

"Bomi ..."

Bomi turned. "Kim Jongdae?"

Jongdae smiled at her and went to her. "Long time no see. How are you and your baby in there?" he pointing Bomi’s belly.

Bomi chuckled. "We are good. How about you?"

"I'm fine ... what do you do in the morning like this alone?"

"Shopping, I get bored for doing nothing at home."

"I think Park Chanyeol so busy that he couldn’t accompany his wife huh?"

Bomi just smiled without answering.

"Can I come with you?"

"Sure ..."

They both eventually walked together, Jongdae accompanied Bomi to shop for groceries. Somehow Bomi facial expressions seem happier to listen to and talk with Jongdae than when she was around Chanyeol.

"You don’t want buy a baby stuff?" Jongdae asked pointing part of baby area.

Bomi see baby equipment area and direct gaze. "No ... I'm not ready, maybe after my 7 or 8 months old I  will buy it."

"Hmm ... okay ..." Suddenly Jongdae phone rang. Jongdae immediately pick up the call. "Jongin? What is it?" Jongdae long enough to listen to what Jongin talking on the phone, he then looked toward Bomi and look away slightly. "Really? do you believe it is a written request from him? Hmm ... okay ..."

“Is it Jongin? Is there something happened?" Bomi asked who viewed Jongdae already hung up the call.

Jongdae nodded. "Bomi ..."

"Yes?"

Jongdae smirked. "Ani ... forget ... are you done? Let's go home then?"

Bomi nodded.

...

When they arrived at the apartment, Bomi see Jongin coming out of Chanyeol apartment while carrying a bunch of a documents, and then she saw Chanyeol stand at front door unusual he come home early.

"Jongin?" Bomi greet Jongin.

"Bomi Hi! I should leaving ..."

Bomi bowed in greeting, as did Jongin then walked away.

Chanyeol look short at Bomi and walk back into the apartment. Bomi looks confused, just last night Chanyeol look more friendly to her, now he like doesn’t want to face her.

"I'm home ..." said Bomi.

"Hmm ..." replied Chanyeol sitting on the couch and the television.

"Why is Jongin here?" Bomi asked.

"Nothing, just a work from the office."

Bomi nodded and stepped into the kitchen and clean up groceries.

"With who you go shopping?" Chanyeol asked.

"With Jongdae." Bomi turned toward Chanyeol.

Hearing that name, Chanyeol sighed, he could no longer focus on the television that he watched seconds ago, his mind going somewhere. "You look very close to him to go shopping together," said Chanyeol.

Bomi finished composing groceries and headed toward Chanyeol. "He's a nice guy ..."

"Nice guy huh?"

"Yes ..." said Bomi. Chanyeol stared at Bomi stomach. "What?"

Chanyeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter