chapter 14

Pride and Prejudice and Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol cell phone rang, he woke up and pick up the calls from his employees who said that if Bomi’s stuff already arrived and they were in the lobby of Chanyeol apartment.

"Bring it all into my apartment ... for what you guys call me if you haven’t put it inside my house yet ..." said Chanyeol who still closed his eyes to try back to sleep again.

Despite trying to sleep again but the fact he can’t, he opened his eyes and looked at the clock on his cell phone screen that shows up at 6am. Chanyeol immediately got up from bed and stepped out of his room.

When he comes out of his room he was surprised to see the television still on, he saw a person lying on the couch. Chanyeol approached her, she’s Bomi. like a dream if he is now no longer lives alone in his apartment. Why she sleep on the couch? He thought.

Then the door knocking sound is heard, Bomi began to move her body, Chanyeol was worry Bomi will wake up and walked quickly toward the door. He opened it.

"Sssstttt ..." said Chanyeol put his index finger to his lips, signaling to his employees for not making noise. "Leave it here, I'll take care of it, you can go now," said Chanyeol.

After his employees leave, Chanyeol went back into his apartment.  He entering into Bomi’s bedroom and took a blanket from her bed that not yet she touched. Chanyeol back to the couch where Bomi fall asleep and covered her body with a blanket.

Then he slowly back step out to the door and take the suitcases belonged to Bomi and put them in her bed room

...

Bomi heard the noisy sound, the dust cleaning, vacuum cleaner. She opened her eyes slowly and saw the room was very bright, the sunligh entering from the window, then she felt her body was covered by something, a blankets. She felt confused and then got up and sat down, she turned to the right and left, the television is turned off. Where’s Chanyeol?

"Mrs. Park's already awake?"

Bomi turned to the origin of the voice, an ahjumma which carry the vacuum cleaner tool appears.

Bomi bowed in greeting.

"Mr. Park had already gone to work, I was instructed not to wake you up."

Bomi nodded. "Really? Thanks ..."

...

Chanyeol arrived at the parking lot of his office building and many reporters were waiting in front of the building, he walked casually toward the entrance of the building. The security try to make Chanyeol way to the building safe from the reporters.

"Park Chanyeol ... please give information about the wedding ..."

"Park Chanyeol, how long have you covering your relationship with her? Was it because she was pregnant first that make you forced to marry her?"

Chanyeol ignored the question and managed to get into the building.

"Mr. Park, a lot of incoming calls to ask about your marriage, most of them are from the television company," said Chanyeol secretary.

"Divert all calls regarding the wedding issue," said Chanyeol.

"Ne, I understand... oh yes sir, CEO of the International Macau hotel would like to make an appointment to see you and your wife, he says it is important to continue the business in that meeting."

Chanyeol stopped, he was remember if the CEO of that hotel it is new  Chanyeol’s business partner for resort in Macau and sponsoring him to get Haewon back.

"Make a schedule for him in this week ..."

At that time Jongdae just arrive at the company too, he hear the conversation between Chanyeol with hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter