you again

blank face - Tae

The last period ended as the bell rang for the last time today. As usual, every kids in the school including my classmates and me cheered as we were finally going home after whole day study.

                “Min, can you text me our class schedule, I lost mine. Please” I asked for a favour from the class leader before I left the class.

                “Sure” he smiled and left.

                “I got mine too!” Hyemi offered me for help.

                “You think I don’t know what you do when you got home, huh?” she just shyly smiled as she’s caught.

                We walked down the stairs talking about how to do chemistry formula. Hyemi is smarter than me in chemistry, so I got a lot in mind to ask.

                I heard few boys talking behind us as we were walking down the stairs and that made me speed up. I really hate walking in front of boys especially near the stairs, it’s not comfortable.

“Slow down, Ara” Hyemi seemed panic with my act and it felt kind of funny seeing Hyemi's reaction that made me laugh.

“You’re gonna really fall with that speed of yours” I  heard a male voice behind us.

I turned around to see who’s talking. A blank face appeared with a cutie face.

“Oh, it’s you again” I smiled. Tae sunbae .. and the cute Chim sunbae..

Hyemi just don’t get the situation. “What did I miss?”