meeting him

blank face - Tae

                “Hurry Ara! We’re late for class!” Hyemi yelling while running in front of me.

                Today we were late for recess because the chemistry teacher didn’t realise that her period had ended for minutes ago and it made us used some of art class period . It’s not that we didn’t signal her anything. Some kids also had to act to give her clue.

                “Yeah. I’m know! Hurry! Arghh” I lost my balance climbing up the stairs.

                I thought that I would fall rolling down the stairs but I’m not. I was hanging. What is this?

                A hand was holding my arm. A blank face was looking at me. We stayed still for like a minute looking at each other. It’s not that I was amazed looking at him but I was waiting for him pull me up to balance. No choice, I’m pulling myself to him.

                “Thanks” I waved him goodbye.

                I looked back and realised the fact that he’s a year older than me. One of a really famous sunbae in our school, Tae sunbae. Maybe I should greet him better next time.

                Hyemi already sat in her seat. The teacher was walking facing me toward the class. I speeded to the class and jumped in to the classs.

                “Aish! This girl really!” I hit Hyemi back for leaving me behind.

                “Araaa! Why you hit me?! What made you so late?” Hyemi’s voice unconsciously raised.

                “I almost fell at the stairs, you know” I took my seat next to Hyemi.

                “Really? Sorry sorry. But how did you survived? Haaa ” she made I a regretful face but then asked a silly question.

                I sighed, “I was fated to survived, girl”