You're going, right?

blank face - Tae

It's lunchtime. Both Hyemi and I agreed to bring lunchbox today and planned to eat in the class. But what are these people doing here?

My lunchbox is already opened but I just can't take my eyes of these people. They're being too slumbered sitting at our table.

"Am I looking too good today?" Chim sunbae suddenly praised himself.

Tae sunbae glanced at us for seconds.

"I'm not looking at you, you know!" I threat him my chopsticks. "It's just that why are you guys eating here anyway when our school are wide enough? Jinnie, Min, Tae sunbae, this little long kid and you?"

"I'm accompanying Chim to eat here. Don't overreact" he made an expressionless face. Blank. 

"Well, I can't left little Kookie cause I promised to have lunch with him. Just do me this favor. You're so noisy" Chim sunbae keep eating not even look at me.

"Aish. If I know I'll be trouble I won't come" Kookie spoke coldly.

"Alright. Alright. I'm sorry. Eat well, little kid" he just made me felt so wrong.

Chim sunbae and Kookie laughed at last. Maybe cause of my stupidity. I looked at Chim sunbae laughter, it's so precious but then I caught him looking at Binnie that's sitting at the front desk in the class. It's not a normal look.

I saw Tae sunbae was looking at me. I shouldn't get caught. I stuffed the food into my mouth to avoid being obvious. 

"Eat slowly. You'll get indigestion if you just swallow everything" Tae sunbae spoke his mind.

"Right noona. Take care of your health. We need to be healthy to study. Well, that's what my mom said"  Kookie said spontaneously.

Everyone just laughed listening to Kookie especially when he's the youngest among us. "This kid is growing up well" Chim sunbae patted his hair.

"Of course he's growing up well. I fed him well everyday" Jinnie finally join the conversation after finished his lunch.

"What does this supposed to mean?" Hyemi looked at Jinnie and me. I just shook my head signed that I know nothing.

"You might don't know this. But we're all house mates. Why don't you caught this?" Min explained the whole thing. 

"So you guys are my neighbors?"

Everyone nod simultaneously. Well, except Hyemi. 

"And them too" Kookie pointed his hand outside the class.

Two boys entered the class. They smiled brightly and introduced themselves. 

"I'm Hope" a guy with middle cut hair stretched out his hand followed by a guy with dimple "I'm Joonie. We're your sunbae, 94 liner".

"Ohh" both Hyemi and I shook their hand.

"I know what you're doing here, kid" Hope spoke to Chim sunbae and it seemed like everyone also knew it as everyone laughed. They just caught everyone attention like that.

"Did you tell them about the party?" Joonie stepped in.

"Oh, I almost forgot. Don't forget to come to our party this Friday night. You too Hyemi" Chim looked at the front seat. "You should also tell Binnie to come, do me this favor, okay" he whispered. 

His gang already laughed looking at him especially Kookie.

"It's Friday night~" Hope joked. He's so funny. 

Everyone cleaned their lunchbox and the table for next class. The gang left to their own class except Jinnie and Min.

I suddenly saw a memo left on my table. There's a nice handwriting on it.

DON'T FORGET TO COME, I'LL BE WAITING. 

LET'S GO HOME TOGETHER TODAY, WAIT FOR ME IN THE CLASS, OKAY 

-TAE 

Is this a good thing?

I looked at Binnie. I guess I should do this favor.

"Are you okay?" Hyemi patted my shoulder. 

I nodded.