Knowing you

blank face - Tae

                “Let’s pick something nice, Ara” Tae sunbae said as soon as we entered a store in the mall.

                “I’m just being your sidekick here” I looked at the price tag. Not bad.

                “You’re not. You’re my date. Only an idiot doesn’t know this” he teased with his derp face.

                He shut me up by making me flustered with his ear candy. I kept being silent for minutes.

                “Is this your first time heard thing like this?” he walked around the store looking for something nice with me following behind.

                “Of course not” I acted chic.

                He smiled. Please don’t.

                “I think this pair is nice! A couple dress code, a white shirt with a white dress! It’s a good price for two, right?” Tae sunbae excitedly pointed the price tag.

                “It’s nice. But I don’t bring much money for today. You’re the one who paid the bus fare before, remember? You should have told me earlier about this!” I think my forehead got wrinkled.

                “I’m paying. I think you haven’t forgot the fact that you’re my date. Should I tell you earlier about we're going on date?” Tae sunbae walked to the counter and took out his credit card.

                “I’m fine. I said I’m fine!” I pulled his hand but doesn’t even move an inch front his standing spot.

                “I’m not. Let’s go home, my date. It’s late” he smiled from ear to ear.