Walking home

blank face - Tae

"Oh, it's you again" I smiled.

"Of course it's me" Chim sunbae answered as he thought I was talking to him.

I could see that Tae sunbae haven't even react yet. Still blank there, well it's okay cause he's still looking good with that face of his.

"You're going home already? You don't usually went home this early except on Friday" I felt it kind of weird seeing this. 

"Yeah. We usually hang out with the gang but today Joonie hyung was absent. He's sick I think" Chim sunbae answered generously.

Four of us walked towards the school gate. Hyemi don't talk much and more to listening to the conversation. 

"Hey, I'll go first. My dad is here" she said goodbye walked to her car.

"She must be a really rich girl" Chim sunbae whispered while waved his hand.

"Well, it's fine as long as she's a good friend. A really good one. Not like you!" I turned my face to him after Hyemi's car out of sight and hit his shoulder. 

"Hey! I'm still your sunbae! You forgot?" he almost yelled. 

"Well, we're out of school gate right? Hahaa " I and laughed feeling satisfied with his reaction. 

"Alright. Alright " he laughed too.

"But, is Tae sunbae going to Chim sunbae house too? " I tried to make conversation with Tae sunbae as we're walking together to our house.

"No. It's our house. You never saw him at the neighborhood? " Chim sunbae answered. Why you always answered for him?

"Really? You never said a word about that?" something felt a bit unusual.

"I thought you knew it. We share our room together with a hyung. Well, there are seven men living in that house, you know." that's something that I never knew.

"I thought you live with your parents"

"Do you live around too?" Tae sunbae finally spoke. That's a good improvement, I think.

"Yes. I'm your neighbor. Next-door neighbor " I answered trying to seem friendly. 

"Ouhh. Really" his face doesn't seem to be interest. It's fine.

"Okay, I'm home. Take care. Goodbye. See you guys tomorrow"

"Come over sometimes. Our Jinnie dongsaeng cook really well" Tae sunbae said not even looking while walking to his house. 

"Baibai" Chim sunbae cheerfully waved and made his enter into his house before Tae sunbae. Well it's kind of cold.

I looked at them entering the house. Tae sunbae stood in front of the door. He turned his body and faced me, he seemed like smiling but I was not so sure. 

"Take care" the last word came out of his mouth before he entered the house.