Confession

blank face - Tae

"What's wrong with you? Why are you mad?" I peeked at Tae sunbae's face that was against me facing the sky.

 The wind on the roof really chilly at night. I thought I could froze standing there. Why he even asked me to go uphere if he was not going to talk. 

"Actually.. " I couldn't finish my words.

"I like you. I really like you" he faced me with a blank face holding both of my shoulders. 

I made a blank face looking at Tae sunbae. Gaped my lips and did sleepy eyes. It's so funny to .

"You haven't get over him, right?" He took a step back aggrieved.

"It's not like that" I was taken aback by his action. 

Tae sunbae walked to the door leaving the roof.

"I like you too" I hugged him from behind. This is so embarrassing! I stuck my face on his back.

"Really? " he turned facing me.

I nodded looking down. He hugged me.

"I really don't seeing you with another guy" he expressed his dissatisfaction. 

"He's your close dongsaeng"

"He's still a guy"

"Okay"

"So we are dating, right?" Tae sunbae smiled from ear to ear.

"We are" I smiled.

Moment of silence passed for a minute.

"Let's join everyone downstairs " Tae sunbae held my hand.

"Let's go. It's really cold! This dress didn't even cover my arm" I stared at him. 

"I'm sorry. But we really look like a couple with this dress and shirt, don't you think so?" he whined as we walked down the stairs.

It seemed like most people already left the club house. There were only people who I recognised.

Everyone gathered in a circle of chairs playing truth and dare game. Tae sunbae and I took a seat next to each other joined the group.

That  night felt really long and great. It was a memorable night being next to Tae sunbae through party. I learned a lot of new things about him and I will keep on learning about him.