Knowing you

blank face - Tae

                My class ended about a half hour ago. No one left in the class except me. What am I doing here, actually? I got myself questioned.

                I just took my bag from the chair and walked out the class to the stairs but then I saw Tae sunbae ran toward me. He’s really fast to the point he can win a race with that speed. He seems cool.

                “I’m sorry. I’m late, right? My class suddenly get extended” he was breathless and that made me felt sorry for him.

                “It’s okay. It’s not that you intentionally did it” I kept walking to the stairs.

                “Let’s go then. Hurry!” he grabbed my right hand and ran before me.

                “What are we doing? Are you making me exercise?” Tae sunbae didn’t answer me.

                I just followed his footsteps to the bus stop not far from the school. Running behind him got me nervous. He seemed so charismatic from his back and his act of not looking back made it looked cool.

                “We’re safe now. Hahaa” he arrived at the bus stop and suddenly laugh.

                “Why we were running? What are doing here?”

                “This girl really got a lot of questions in her head” he patted my head. I just let him. What is this?

                “Let’s get on this bus. It’s going to the city” he jumped into the bus and still not letting my hand go.

                I pulled my hand from him. He must be not realise it as he looked surprise.

                “Do you want me to company you to the city?” I asked as we sat.

                “Yes. Let’s do that. Tomorrow we got party to attend, so I want to buy new clothes. You haven’t forget right?”

                “But why are you going with me? Why not Chim sunbae or anyone else?”

                “Actually, I left Chim in the class earlier. That’s why I was running to you. Heee" he smiled innocently. "Let’s get close, hmm?” 

                “Why are you so weird today?”

                “What’s so weird?” he made a confuse face.

                “You’re so cheerful and not having that blank face of yours. Is this really Tae sunbae?” I hit with his my fist unconciously, that made me flustered.

                “I’m only like that at school. Study is so tiring, that’s why I look like that. Well, I’m still famous and got a lot of fan girl even I look like blank. You and that temper of yours. Aigoo..” he grabbed my hand once again when we arrived at the city.

                What’s wrong with him today?