One side love - flashback 1 year ago

blank face - Tae

My head was a mess. I was sitting at my study table near the window in my room. It's really hard to solve the chemistry formula that made my head felt like bursting. 

"But madam Ann said that chemistry is easy.. Aish! I'm ruined!!" I screamed in the highest volume. Of course, it's because my parents aren't home.

I slide the curtain and open the window the get some fresh night air. It's really refreshing.. Ahh.. 

I live in a small neighborhood and the houses were built really close to each other. Coincidentally, my room face another house room. 

Tonight, the room in front of mine was really bright and the curtain was put aside. I clearly can see inside. And there is a boy. 

"Who is he? It's my first time seeing person in that house, did he just moved?" I mumbled alone.

A boy with red hair actively moving around the room. He's dancing and singing, well that what I could see. He seemed so happy smiling with his half moon-like eyes. He's so cute.

"Ara! Are you sleeping? It's your bed time already,you know!" mom screaming from downstairs.

"Yeah! I'm going to" I talked to myself. My voice really can't scream well.

I closed my window back before going to sleep. I peeked a bit at the in front room. He's still partying but not alone anymore, there's another guy with him.

"I'm so envy. Let me join you too next time. Haha" I made a bitter joke alone before I closed my eyes.