Party On

blank face - Tae

I sat alone at a corner in the crowd waiting for Hyemi as I don’t really know many people here. The party had started an hour ago. The thirst waiting for Hyemi made me grabbed a glass of soda from the waiter. What’s taking so long this girl.

            I watched everyone was really letting themselves out there in the middle of party. That seems so much fun. I unconsciously smiled.

My eyes sought for someone in the crowd, it’s Tae sunbae. I could see he was partying hard there. He was not dancing but he was gaming against Kookie with a machine game at a seeable spot. A lot of people crowded them to watch the play.

At another corner, I saw Joonie and Jinnie flirted with some girls. On a sofa at a side, Min was sleeping. How can he sleep with this noise? He's truly amazing. And there I was Chim sunbae danced with Binnie synchronized with the music. They fitted well together.

Near the table served with food I saw Hyemi talking with Hope sunbae. I was really surprised seeing them together like they already close. I knew something was fishy. This girl really! I was waiting for her here.

            “Hey. Are you alone?” a guy suddenly sat next to me when I was about to get up.

            I just smiled. It’s awkward! Who are you!

            “I’m Minjae. Tae close dongsaeng. BTW who are you?” he stretched out his hand.

            “I’m Ara” Tae sunbae hoobae aka neighbour. How old are you?” I took his hand.

            “I’m 20. And you?”

            “Me too. Then, we are friend, right?” I smiled gladly.

            “Sure. Ahh.. No wonder I think I think your name is kind of similar” Minjae laughed while pointed his point finger to me.

            “Why? What do you mean?” I also burst into laugh with him. Not because I got the joke but his expression is so cute yet funny.

            “What are you doing here?” Tae sunbae approached us.