It's Frinight

blank face - Tae

            It’s 7 evening and I wore the nice white dress that Tae sunbae had bought for me yesterday. I thought it looked good on me as I stood in front of the mirror in my room. Nice!

            I took a seat in front of my makeup table. I put on natural pink matte lipstick on my lips and apply some makeup powder on my face for a lovely natural looks. I’m all done!

            I peeped through the window curtain and saw Chim sunbae’s room still bright. I slid the curtain when I saw Chim sunbae was walking back and forth in the room. He looked so charming.  Seconds later, I saw Tae sunbae stood next to Chim sunbae in front of the mirror and he’s in a white shirt that was bought together with my dress, he got me speechless with his looks...

            “Ara! What are you doing there? Come over and let’s go together to the club house!” Hope sunbae shouted while stuck his head out the window. Omo! He caught me! So embarrassing!

            The party was held in the gang’s personal club house. They’re rich enough to own their own club house. While here, I’m just a potato.

            “I’m coming!” I took my handbag on the bed and ran down to the door.

            “You’re going sweetheart?” my dad who was sitting in the rest rooms spoke to me,

            “Yes. I’ll go first!” I put on my heels.

            “Have fun, dear!” my mom shouted from the kitchen.

            I closed the door and walked to the next door. I rang the boys’ house bell.

            “Come in first. Ouh, my chingu dongsaeng looked so pretty here” Chim sunbae opened the door smiling. I think I saw this scene somewhere, is it dejavu?

            “This is a nice house for only young boys’ house” I spontaneously said those word out of felt amazed as I walked into the house.

            “Of course! I’m the one in charge of cleanliness” Hope sunbae appeared out of nowhere.

            He got me blushed from remembering the incident from before. Cool down cool down, Ara~

            I sat on the sofa in the living room as Jinnie asked me to. Still, it felt awkward being the only girl in the house. One by one of the boys walked down from upstairs and ready to go. Everyone looked really dashing with theri own styles.

            “Let’s go everyone!” Min lead everyone walked out the house and I stood last at the back beside Tae sunbae, coincidentally.

            “What are we going with? Are we going by bus?” I was curious in that moment.

            “No. We got Tae’s limo” Joonie sunbae who stood in front of me answered.

            “Ohh” once again, I turned speechless.

            “No. It’s my dad’s” Tae sunbae noticed my expression.

            I suddenly felt like someone held my left hand and it was Tae sunbae. He smiled. So charming! I couldn’t say no to him holding my hand.

            “You’re extremely pretty tonight” he whispered.

            “You too” I looked away to avoid him seeing me blushed,

            “But I’m not pretty” he giggled.

            “This limo is awesome!” I heard Hope sunbae shouted outside the house.