It's Friday

blank face - Tae

                “Mom! Dad! I’m going first!” I spoke loudly to make sure they heard me and grabbed a piece of bread on the way out.

                “Alright! Walk carefully!” dad shouted from his room.

                I tied my shoelaces neatly and close the door. The security system automatically locked the house teet.

                I saw a gang of seven boys walked out the house. Everyone looked so nice going to school with their uniform on. They greeted me cheerfully outside the house.

                “Are you guys filming some kind of movie here? This is my first time seeing you guys going to school together. What kind of fortune is this?”

                “We went to school together most of the time, you know! And today we coincidentally finish at the same time. Well, we’re excited for today” Chim sunbae answered with big smile on his face.

                “Hahaa. It’s not really the case. It’s just we are late, right?” Hope sunbae laughed.

                “Ahh! I forgot that! I’ll go first!” I started running, panic.

I took a glance at Tae sunbae, he was tying his shoelaces expressionless. Well, it’s not that he should smile while tying shoelaces, right.

                “Hey! Let’s go together, Ara!” Jinnie shouted from the back.

                Just few seconds later I heard bunches of loud footsteps from the behind. Those guys were running after me from the house. No one was excluded.

                “Let’s see who arrive school first!” Yoongi shouted not far from me.

                “This is cheating! You are guys with long legs!!” I screamed.

                “It’s not our fault that you’re short. Hahaa ” Joonie sunbae who was born naturally with long legs teased while running pass me. He could be 187 cm in my opinion.

                We almost reached the school and everyone had ran pass me but not Tae sunbae. Where is he? I turned to my head to the left and saw he ran beside me with a blank face. I was really shocked that made me stopped running.

                “What are you doing? You really surprised me, don’t you know!” I almost yelled.

                “You are my miss right, so I need to be by your left” he remain expressionless.

                “You should at least laugh when you made a joke” he made me flustered, again!

                “Hurry!” he grabbed my left hand and ran. It felt like dejavu.., No! It’s like yesterday.

                He let go my hand as we entered the school. I saw the discipline teacher was walking to the gate with his long cane. Fuhh..

                “Luckily, we-“ I couldn’t finish my words when Chim sunbae suddenly hugged Tae sunbae's neck and pulled him away.

                “What are you doing, huh?” I heard Chim sunbae voice from afar.

                I walked behind them to the class. Ahh! I almost forgot to speak to Binnie about tonight. I ran pass everyone at my front.