One side love - flashback 1 year ago

blank face - Tae

"Let's eat in the class, Ara. I brought lunch for both of us" Hyemi said after teacher left the class.

"Let's share then, I also brought mine" I took out my lunchbox.

"Let's eat together!" Jinnie who sat in front of our seat suddenly turned back with his lunchbox. "Min, let's eat too" he said to the class leader. 

"Never mind. Keep doing what you're doing" Min put his on the desk and fell asleep after a second. 

"He must be a lethargic guy. Haa " I joked seeing he's so fast asleep while putting food into my mouth.

"Hey! Why didn't you wait for me!" Chim sunbae suddenly entered our class.

He took a chair and sat beside me at my desk. I really don't remember inviting him for lunch.

"Don't make that face, Ara" he smiled. 

"Alright, don't smile" I suddenly overreacted. I was flustered. Aish!

"Okay. Okay. Let's eat" he still smiling. 

"Wow, you brought nice food, Chim sunbae" I suddenly amazed seeing his lunch.

"Really? Then you can have some " he put a sausage into my lunchbox. 

"Aigoo, thank you very much my sunbaenim" I ate the sausage as I really won't reject any food.

"Eat well, dongsaeng" he patted my head.

I hit his hand automatically. He's not even flinched. 

"What are we seeing here, really" Jinnie suddenly spoke after finished his lunch. He and Hyemi laughed seeing our act.

Hyemi left the class to the restroom. Jinnie also did the same.

"I need to go, first. Take care" Chim sunbae waved his hand outside the class.

He walked to a guy, probably his friend. He talked cheerily to that guy, but I don't see much reaction. Blank face.

I cleaned my desk to get ready for next class. Put the lunchbox into a paper bag.

"Ara!" I was startled and looked for the voice. 

I saw Chim sunbae stood at the back door of my class. What he's doing, really?

"Let's go home together later" he ran along the hallway near my class, to his class probably. 

"He should at least wait for me to react" I mumbled alone.