A Night Together?

The Fate Between the Rich and the Poor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You’re finally here. He’s waiting for you inside.” Butler Myoui stated as Momo stormed past her into her father’s office.

“Dad. What is this nonsense?” She asked as she stood beside him who was sitting comfortably sipping tea in a relaxed manner.

“It would have been discussed with you before it was actually arranged if you came to the meeting yesterday. But I guess you were too busy as your butler stated.” He raised an eyebrow.

“Father, you don’t understand. I was really busy for once.”

“You mean fighting gangsters.”

“That wasn’t the only thing going on-”

“Enough! What exactly do you want to tell me? I have a meeting in a few minutes.” He yelled raising his voice.

“Why are you remarrying? Why now?” She asked.

“Am I not allowed to? If that’s the reason why you’re here, then I’ll have to leave for my meeting. I am not going through this… this nonsense.” He stood up and walked towards the door, leaving his tea on the table.

“But father-”

“Ah. I just remembered, but be sure to meet me at Mingyu's restaurant at eight o’clock AM sharp tomorrow. Don’t miss out on that meeting with me, or else I’ll have no other choice but to lose faith in you.” He stated as he turned and left her in the empty office.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After the blonde girl walked out of the house, she sat back down, unable to stay standing.

Why was she acting up like that? Pushing me towards the wall and almost ki...kis...No! Wake up, Nayeon! She wasn’t trying to kiss you. She was just asking you a question...She was confused...UHHH! I don’t even know anymore.

She sighed in frustration and looked at the clock.

Oh my god! It’s already 11 o’clock?!

In panic, she paced around the house, hoping that she could find something, anything, that would help her call the blonde girl.

Damn it! Doesn't she have anything that has her number or something?! I can't just leave...can I? No, I'll have to wait for her to come back, and who knows when that'll be...

She sighed once again and sat back down in the living room.

I hope she'll come back before the end of the day…

~~~

Momo went back home without her worried Butler.

“It's okay. I want to go home by myself. I-I just want to be by myself right now. I need some time to think.” She stated not noticing Butler Myoui’s disappointment.

“Um..yes, I understand.” Her words contradicted to what she really felt.

Momo slowly walked back to her house that she had bought without anyone knowing; not even Butler Myoui. She had bought it during last summer with the money that she borrowed from her father's card, saying that it was for a good cause. Her father had never minded her taking money from him, but he did mind her lying. However, he never found out that Momo bought a house with his money...not yet. And even so, it was for a pretty good cause, in Momo's opinion. She needed her own personal space.

“How can he even think about marrying another woman?” Momo thought to herself in disbelief as she entered the house. She looked at the clock.

It's 1 o’clock in the morning.

She walked towards the kitchen, not realizing that there was someone else in the house with her. As she passed the living room, she noticed the brunette girl sitting down, her back against the couch with her head facing to the right side of her shoulder, and most importantly, snoring.

Momo sighed and walked over to the girl. She gave the girl a light push.

“Wake up.”

There was no movement and more snoring.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter