The First Fate

The Fate Between the Rich and the Poor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey! You! Come back here!” The prodigious man yelled at the blonde haired girl that smirked back at the man.

“If you’re going to want to catch me, you’re going to have to do a better job than that.” She yelled back as she dodged a cyclist and ran into the streets that was full of people shopping.

“Trust me. When I catch you, you’ll regret everything you ever did to disturb me from my business.” The man replied angrily.

“You call that business?” She replied in shock.

“If you haven’t noticed, I’m a gangster and that’s what I do. Now, will you stop running and fight me like a man?!” The gangster yelled.

“Well, guess what? I guess you’re the only one that considers me a man because I’m a girl, for your information.” She replied in an impudent manner.

“Well, fight me then. Like a girl.” He replied.

The blonde stopped short.

“What did you say?”

“Fight me like a-” Before the gangster could reply, the girl ran back to him at full speed and gave him a strong punch to the face.

That probably would leave a bruise on his sorry face.

The man stumbled backwards, but stood right back up. He turned his head towards the girl, and started laughing.

“I see. So you must be that Momo that everyone speaks of.”

“Oh, so you’ve heard of me?” She asked raising an eyebrow.

“Of course I did! As soon as I entered this town, all I’ve heard about is rumors of a blonde haired girl that attends high school who seems like a weak, slender girl, but in reality, is a fierce, arrogant, rich girl that punches people without thinking about it twice.” He spat.

“Oh my. That’s me, for you.” She sighed,” Why is everyone talking about me these days. The town must really be bored.”

“Anyway, I can’t miss out on a chance to beat the one and only Momo.” The gangster replied.

“Go ahead and try.” She said smirking once again.

A crowds forming...I gotta end this quickly, before the cops come.

The gangster lunged forward with his body shifting momentum, throwing his first punch at Momo.

Too slow.

She easily dodged it and kneed him in the stomach. The gangster groaned and fell back, but Momo didn’t stop there. She quickly advanced towards him and punched him in the face, then kicked him with a finishing touch. In utter defeat, the gangster fell down, all beat up and tired even though it was only the beginning of what Momo was capable of.

“So, what was that about again? You saying that you’re going to beat me or something.” She said as she pushed her hair back from her face.

“Th-That was nothing. You heard me wrong. Please don’t hurt me.” He pleaded.

“I won’t hurt you. That would be a waste of time, but I will warn you. Don’t bother her ever again. You know what, just don’t appear in front of me nor my school. Understand?” She said pulling him up by the hem of his shirt.

“Of-Of course not. I will never bother her ever again. I promise you on that one.” He replied with fear in his eyes.

She let go of him, and watched him run away out of her field of view.

Now that, that is over, I can finally go home after a long day at school. Jesus Christ, it’s been a long day.

She quickly walked away, into the crowds of people hoping that no one would follow her. But she was wrong.

“It was that girl over there!” A voice shouted above all the noise that seemed to be going on. The crowd split open like a curtain opening when a play starts. Men in black suits ran through with the lead of the gangster that seemed to be cower

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter