Chapter 7

Forget Everything

The sight that hit you after you opened the door was shocking. You stood there for a moment to recollect yourself. The room was in a mess. The table had papers thrown all over it. The night lamp was on the floor, smashed into a thousands pieces. The bed was in a mess and pillows were thrown onto the floor. Jiyong was lying by the side, he had wrapped himself from head to toe with his blanket and was cured up like a cat. He was shaking and sniffing under the layers.

“Hey….” you whispered, putting a gentle hand on his shoulder as you knelt down beside his bed. You looked at him worried, a frown forming on your face. He moved under your torch and turned away from you. His sobs becoming louder but you can hear him taking deep breaths, trying to recollect himself.

“Hey….”, honestly you didn’t know what to say. So you climbed into the other side of bed, squeezed yourself into the blanket that he was under and just stayed there, holding onto his hand. A long time passed and you felt him calming down, his sobs turning into sniffles again. He laid his head on your shoulder and you put an arm around him to comfort him. You pulled him into a tight embrace and he did the same. In this position, you felt him calm down significantly. Slowly his breathes even, his arms relaxes a little and you heard soft snores.

You sat there with tears forming in your eyes. You never wanted anyone to feel hurt, not him especially. Unknowingly, he had became a very important person to you and you wished to be able to take away his pain.

The next morning you awoken before Jiyong. You felt his arms wrapped around your waist. Wanting to make breakfast, you slowly shifted his arms, not wanting to wake him up.

“Don’t… Don’t go…”, he said in annoyance, his face turning into a sad frown as he open his eyes slightly and poured.

You smiled reassuringly and patted his head. “I am not going anywhere silly. Just going to make breakfast for you” as you poke him on his stomach.

He looked surprised and stared at you dreamily. “I am so tired” 

“I know. So sleep. I will be back in a while”, you closed his eyes with your hands and gave him a kiss on the forehead before turning around. He caught your arm before you could go.

“Remember to come back” his voice breaking as he said that. 

You turned around and immediately he turned away. Covering himself again in the blanket.

“I will. I will silly” you said and left the room. There was something weird about his tone when he said that. Something just felt strangely wrong. But you were already in the kitchen. You shook the thoughts in your head away and began to brainstorm what you could prepare for his family.

Hmmmm. Seaweed soup and egg rolls? Amy had praised me for those dishes. You began cooking, constantly surprised by the expensive ingredients he has in his fridge.

“Oma???” You heard a gentle female voice said. “Goodness what is that smell???” Another female voice said. You turned around and saw Jiyong mother and his sister. Both staring at you with wide eyes.

“Ummm.. Hi… I thought I would make breakfast for you all. Please wait for a moment, it will be ready soon” you forced a smile, not wanting your nervousness to be shown as you played with your fingers.

“It smells so good!!!!! Thank you Y/N’, Jiyong had spoken about you a few times and I am sorry we met like this”, his mother replied with a gentle smile and voice.

“I hope it taste just as good! Please, take a seat!” You replied brightly, bowing at her politely as she takes her leave out of the kitchen.

With breakfast settled and Jiyong mother and sister full, you transferred some soup, rice and eggs onto small bowls and brought it into his room.

“Smells good? Come on! Eat it before it is cold!” you said to the lying figure.

He sprung up immediately and sat at the end of his bed. He looked at you with tired eyes. You could see the pain in his eyes. His face was pretty swollen and his eyes and nose were red from crying. You looked at him and patted his head. “Come. Eat. You need to eat.”

He ate like he hadn’t eaten in a few days. But well, he hadn’t eaten the whole of yesterday. “This is so good! Where did you learn to cook like this???”

You just smiled in return. It wasn’t time to be sharing these details. You had practiced cooking like mad because you wanted to recreate the taste of your mum’s cook. You watched him as he ate, and you went about cleaning up the mess of his room.

This time you were interrupted by a loud cheering sound. The Big Bang members burst through the door and saw Jiyong eating. Together they shouted and proceeded to tackle Jiyong onto the bed. Hugging him and ruffling his hair. 

“YAH!!!! GET OFF ME!”

“Nooooooo” Seungri answered, him being the maknae, he just hugged Jiyong even tighter, even wrapping his legs around him and kissing him on his shoulder.

“Glad you are fine man”  Youngbae said before turning to you and nodding in appreciation. 

Seunghyun hyung and inspected the food that Jiyong was eating. “I want that too” and he pouted sadly at you. You giggled and nodded. You made a mental note to cook it for him next time. 

“NO.. It’s all mine” as Jiyong sprung up and hugged you possesively. This time in a much lower tone he said “my girlfriend will only cook for me” as he narrowed his eyes on Seunghyun. 

You slapped Jiyong shoulders softly and pretended to push him away. “Ya! When did I even..”. Jiyong covered your mouth and kiss you on your cheeks. “Since this yesterday” before giving you a sly smile.

You blushed. You remembered you gave him the kiss yesterday when he was lying on the bed. Well he was supposed to be sleeping. Sneaky guy. 

“AWW HYUNG GOT A GIRLFRIEND” Daesung and Seungri said while jumping up and down on the bed. “Let’s celebrate! BBQ restaurant???”

Everyone turned and looked at Jiyong, who was now looking down at his blanket. You turned and looked at him in concern.

“BBQ. My house. You both buy the ingredients” he said softly, pointing to the maknaes.

They both pouted cutely and whined. While Yongbae just slapped Seungri on his head when he declared that he should go instead as he is the most loved by Jiyong. In the end he stood up and spoke in a weird accent, “YOU ALL ARE MY EVERYTHING” and the room burst out in laughter.

The BBQ party was set in placed and Seunghyun Hyung had fetch you to your apartment to get a change of clothes and for you to pack your bag to stay. Jiyong had wanted to do it, but he changed his mind just as you both are about to leave.

“You okay?”, Seunghyun hyung asked, as he kept his vision on the road.

“Yeah, why do you ask?”

“Hmmm well, did Jiyong do anything weird last night? 

"Weird? He was sleeping? Like a baby”, you laugh nervously and looked at him, waiting for an answer

“Oh okay… then it is good”, he smiled, but you knew something was wrong when his smile didn’t reached his eyes, like it normally would.

“Is Jiyong okay?” you tried to ask more

“Yeah…. Just that… okay….” He stopped the car at the road side and turned to face you. “Well.. we sometimes sleep together, and once he got a nightmare, it was quite a sight. It happened after Jiyong’s father got kidnapped by the crazy fans. He took it hard and blamed himself for what happened….. so I was just worried.” he said quickly and stopped to assessed my reaction.

“Well…. I too had my fair share of nightmare after the incident”

“I know…. But this is slightly different” he looked downwards and frowned.

“Why?” you asked curiously

“Uh… nothing… just nightmare… just be careful alright? And Call me if you need help… come give me your phone” his actor face was on, you could hardly tell any emotions from that face. He punched him number into your phone and set it as the 1st speed dial. You laughed at that scene.

“If Jiyong knows that you are on my 1st, he is going to be really jealous!!” you said, laughing 

“Shhhhh… our secret” he wink and started the car, going back to the apartment.