Chapter 11

Forget Everything

You took a step back after hearing that sentence. “We have our suspects” that was the exact same phrase the police had told you two days after you were rescued. Of course, nothing had happened and no one was captured up till today. For a while, you had been obsessed with finding out the truth, but in the end you gave up. Everything seems so hopeless anyway. You look down onto the floor, sat back onto the sofa and close your eyes. Not wanting the images to come back. You remember how you felt and it wasn’t exactly something you wanted to be reminded off. 

 After speaking the the police, the rest of the members settled back to the sofa. Jiyong sat beside you and noticed your frowning face.

“Hey…” He said softly, putting his arm on your back but you flinch immediately. He quickly took his arm away and moved backwards a little. “You okay? You sure you are okay?” He looked at you with concern. His hand reaching out, almost touching you. You saw his floating hand and reached out to grab it. You nodded and he pulled you into an embrace. The smell of his cologne, the way his chest rise and fall, it made you feel safe. 

Maybe I should leave…. I always bring bad luck to people around me, you thought.

At dinner, everyone ate silently. They had a conversation among themselves brainstorming if they had offended anyone in particular. They too felt annoyed and frustrated that they are in such a situation, not being to go anywhere in freedom.

“So…sorry” you whispered, head still looking down.

“What???” Jiyong replied and reached down to hold your hand.

“Sorry…. I have always been a jinx to people around me so I want to say sorry..” You removed Jiyong hand and stood up to leave but got blocked by Daesung oppa, who had now pushed you back into your seat.

“It’s not your fault” he said with a deep voice and serious face. “Yeah baby, how is it your fault? We are just famous and sometimes people don’t like us”

You shook your head and tried to remove Jiyong hand from your arm but he was holding on really tightly.

“Hey Come on. It’s not your fault and never your fault. We love having you around so how is that your fault? Come on baby. Let’s get some rest”. With that he pulled you to one of the rooms and sat you down on the bed. 

You lay in bed, covering yourself with the blanket. 

They didn’t know…. Of course they didn’t know, I didn’t tell them. Your thoughts flew back to the days with Bobby. Your favourite doggie that had accompanied you on the nights you spent at the park as you had difficulty sleeping at home. He was fine, happy till the day he met you. After spending so much time together, he got knocked down by a car when you tried to bring him home with you. If I am not a jinx then what am I??? Hurting people close to me.

You thought about the days when they helped you at the hospital. You remember the hesitation to open up and become close with them. 

You thought that your bad luck has passed. But seems like… It hasn’t. 

Jiyong lay on the bed beside you after washing up. He moved closer and sweep the hair off your face. You buried your head in the pillow, trying to pretend you are asleep.

“Hey. Don’t think that way alright? They found the suspects. Once they are caught, we will be safe again” he said, while rubbing his hand around my back smoothing. “Y/N’?” You didn’t response. You didn’t knew how. 

You remember how he looked like lying in the bed crying that night. You made a decision, that you were never going to see them get hurt again. 

Jiyong bent down to kiss your forehead and covered you with more of the blankets. He sigh and left the room after a while.

You relax a little as you are alone now. Tears streamed down your face. 

The last time. Last, you thought.

You lay in bed and started writing notes on your phone. Making a mental note to find pen and paper the next day.

Jiyong POV

You left the room after you made sure that she had fallen asleep. You sighed as you see the other members looked worriedly at you.

“So what did the doctor say today morning?” Youngbae asked

“Well. She said that it probably triggered the feelings of anxiety. I am taking Meds again and have to see her for therapy” you replied, nodding sat Seungri as he passes you a wine glass. 

“Guys. U think they are the same people who kidnapped my dad?” You asked. You had never forgiven the people that tried to hurt your family. 

Well. It was partially your fault, you had flaunted your wealth in the club and hit a guy when you were younger and extremely drunk and that made one of the gang leader very angry. YG covered it up as a case of crazy fans but you knew there’s more than that.

“Well. If they are the one, then the one who they want to hurt is not you Jiyong” Seunghyun answered seriously. 

You frown. You knew what he was talking about. In fact that night, if you hadn’t been home earlier and if not for the security guards. They might have already attacked your mum.

At this point, all you can wish for was that the police make their arrest quickly. They were a very established group though, so finding them and capturing them has been increasingly difficult.

“Ding dong” the door bell rang. The security guard stood and opened the door revealing a rather worried Mr Yang. 

You all stood and greeted him politely.

“I heard what happened. I am here to help.” He declared. You all turned and looked at him confused.

“Hmm. You all know that they are not aiming for Big Bang or Jiyong right? It’s Y/N’ that they wants”

“Yeah. It’s them again right?” You asked.

Mr Yang nodded his head and replied “somewhat…”

“What do you mean?” Daesung asked, confused. 

“Well. How much do you all know about the incident that happened to her?”

Jiyong shrugged his shoulders. “Well. She did tell me what happened but we don’t know the specifics”

“Well. From my sources, She recognises the people that held her captive. Somehow. During the captive, she saw some of their faces. She had given the police the rough drawing of their faces and that had led to the arrest of some members. So now that the branch in her Country found out that She is in Korea. And hanging out with you.” He turned to look at Jiyong. “Of course they will do whatever they can. It’s like killing two birds with one stone” … “You do understand that they do not only exist in Korea right?”

Everyone looked exasperated. “What do they want from me??? How do I stop them???" 

"Well. You can’t. So. Tomorrow, bring her to YG and we will bring her to a safe house, be it in Korea or not. And, just so you know. I see her like my daughter, so no protest as the most important thing is her safety.”

“WHAT. NO. you can’t do this. You took away my love once and now again?!” Jiyong leap up towards Mr Yang, while Seunghyun immediately grabbed him and blocked him. 

“It’s for her safety. Come on Jiyong”

“THEN I WILL GO. TGT WITH HER. AND F*** THIS WHOLE LIFE. I AM GOING”

“Jiyong. Come on! Calm down. Once everything has quiet down and the police have arrested them, then it will be normal again”

“NORMAL? WHEN WAS IT EVER NORMAL? WHEN HAS IT EVEN BEEN… YOU ALL… DECIDE WHAT I DO WITH MY LIFE. IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN YOU. I AM SO FRUSTRATED” you screamed and began trashing around wildly. 

“SLAP”, you looked at Seunghyun in shock as you felt a stinging pain on your cheek.

“Stop. You need to calm down, come on man, let’s talk this out”