Chapter 2

Forget Everything

The rest of the members and your boss came rushing out of the restaurant. TOP carried you back into the restaurant while the rest helped G-dragon with the attacker. 

 "Hey you okay?“, As he took my hands and began checking me on my arms and legs. Noticing my elbows were bleeding, he asked boss to hand him a clean towel. He then proceeded to take a spare hoodie left on the chair, and helped you wear it over your head.

 Staring into my eyes, he said "hey. You are safe now. Hey. You okay?”

 You looked down. Memories of the incident flash pass again and again. It was as though there was a broken video player in your head. Tears streamed down your cheeks. Jane was beside you as well. Patting your back and trying to get you to stop crying.

 TOP looked at her with pity in his eyes. He knew that you weren’t purposely being like this just to gain attention, like what many of the other girls were doing. This was an actual situation with real feelings.

 “Let’s get her to the hospital", TOP said. You shook your head and remove their hands that were holding you. You hated hospitals and the last time you want to do today after all these had happened is go to the hospital.

 "I… I am ok…“, And with that, you went back to the staff toilet and shut the door. You looked into the mirror and saw what a mess you have become.

 "Hey Y/N, open the door. Come on”, Jane pleaded.

 You shook your head. Memories of the incident replayed again. You splash your head with water, hoping that the cold water will stop your memories from coming back.

 You heard keys unlocking the door. Boss must have passed them the keys. The door open and outside stand a very worried G-dragon. He took you into his arms and hugged you tightly. “Shhhhh. Its’ okay. You are safe now. Hey.”

 He bent down and tried to look at your face. You immediately turned and buried your face in his chest. He knew the guy did not do anything wrong because he managed to stop him in time. What if I wasn’t there, what if she gets hurt?

 "Okay come on. Let’s get out of here”, he said. Holding you by your shoulders, he led you out of the restaurant and into a car.

And while walking out the door, your vision turns into darkness and slowly their voice that were shouting your name got softer, slowly you slip away into the darkness.

 Jiyong POV:

 “Hey HEY Y/N’ HEY. Are you okay?!?! HEY” as I felt her weight rest against me. Her hand that was holding onto my jacket sleeves lay slump along her side. Her eyes close and her face became really pale. Panic was raising in me and I felt a lump on my throat.

“We need to bring her to the hospital!!!”, with that, I carried her wedding style and immediately ran into the car. I placed her on the chair and secured the seat belt before jumping on.

We paced outside the hospital nervously. The hospital staffs had kindly shifted us into a VIP waiting area, away from the public.

Sigh, is she going to be ok?

Speaking with Jane and Boss, you learned about how they first met you. They first met you when you stumbled into the restaurant and asked if there was anything you could eat for $5 because you were hungry and the rest of the stores aren’t open. They had allowed you to eat for free, seeing your red eyes and pale face. After realizing that you were alone in Korea and was here to take time away from your home country after your family had passed away in a weird accident. Boss offered the job of dishwasher to you and you immediately took it up. It was the best decision Boss and Jane made though; you were so hardworking, kind and ever so willing to help out. As time goes by, you became happier and happier, smiling more often.

I don’t know her and I hadn’t even spoken to her. But ever since that day, I can’t stop thinking about her. The way she took a clean towel and wipes my mouth even when I was puking. Hell, she even got some of my puke on her arm. She didn’t even flinch.

“Hi, are you related to Y/N’?”, ask the doctor.

“I am … her…. Friend” you replied, unsure of the relationship that you both had

“Alright, do you know if she has any past medical history or past injuries? There are quite a few scars over her body” 

“Er… er.. no… she didn’t tell me anything”

“Alright, anyway she is fine, she just had a bit of a shock and her blood pressure was low. After some observation and rest, she has stabled and we can discharge her once she feels ready to leave”

“ah, thank you so much doctor”, you smiled in relief.

At least she wasn’t hurt. Now, what scars? Scars?

“Jiyong! How’s Y/N’?”, TOP said as he ran over.

“Yeah she is alright, the doctor says she can leave as long as she feels fine. She’s in bed 9, let’s go see her?”

 

Your POV: 

You looked around and everything seems so white and bright. Your head hurts, as you try to sit up. Then you realize your hands are hooked up to an IV drip. Your eyes grew wide and you realize you are in the hospital. Just as you were struggling to sit up, G-dragon and TOP appeared from behind the curtains.

“Hey hey, come let me help you. How are you feeling?” G-dragon ask, his face full of worry.

“Hey, yeah, I feel okay, whoa, what happened? I pass out?”

“Yeah, you black out while we were walking to the car. I was worried you had hit your head or something, that scared me so much”, he said, while reaching out his hand to pat your head.

Your body tensed under his touch. G-dragon, me, hospital, TOP standing there smiling.

“Well the doctor said you could go back once you are feeling better, wanna leave now? You told me you hate hospitals”, TOP winked as he said that.

Immediately nodding, you swing yourself to the side and began to wear your shoe. The two guys immediately flew into action, one bending down to help you put on the shoes and the other packing up your belongings.

“Where do you stay?”, now that you are in G-dragon car.

You told him the name of your hostel and rest your head on the seat. Yes, you were feeling better, but there was this dull ache and the memories of the incident kept coming back.

Once back at the hostel, you lied down. All you want to do now, is plug in your earphones, blast music and go to sleep. You were exhausted physically and mentally.

“Buzzzz”, you looked at your phone, shocked. At the caller ID, there was two word: “Kwon Jiyong”.

“Hel… hello?”

“Hey, going to sleep yet? Rest early yeah? How you feeling? If you need anything, feel free to call me alright 

“Ye..yeah…. thank you” 

 “Goodnights, I will call you tomorrow, there’s something important I need to tell you”

 “nights oppa. Thank you”, you remembered both of them insisted for you to call them Jiyong oppa and Seung Hyun oppa just now.

You lie back and you can feel your heart. It seems as though it was going to burst out of your chest. “What the heck”, you slap yourself. And with that, you slowly drift to sleep with the sound of the music.