Chapter 13

Forget Everything

You stumbled out into the darkness. You had no idea where you were not sure where you are going. Thankfully you had some cash on hand. Tears rolled down your face as you felt the cold breeze blow against you. This was how alone you felt after the incident and that how you felt right now. 

You took a deep breathe and boarded a bus. A bus that you had no idea where it went since you still had trouble reading. You decided you will end up somewhere, find a hostel and a job and live like that for a while, till your head settled before you return to your home country. There were too many people wanting answers from why you had left and you were in no shape to answer them now. Not after you left your family. But one thought gave you strength though, the fact that… They were safe without you there. Well. You had overheard the conversation that went on that night. You weren’t asleep anyway, you were pretending to be.

If they wanted my life they can come for me and leave them alone.

Halfway through the bus driver motioned for you to get off the bus. You realise that you had reached a terminal with nothing in sight. Scratching your head you realise this was an extremely bad decision and you should have plan ahead instead. You rolled your eyes at your own stupidity. Being an unlucky person, the sky started drizzling. You looked up and wondered why on earth does this happen to me. Frustrated you took shelter in front of the only provision store.

“YA. WHAT ARE U DOING. DON’T DIRTY MY STORE” a voice shouted from behind you. Shocked, you leapt off the steps and landed on the road with the rain pouring on me. You looked at the owner with a shocked face and decided to back away. You didn’t want to get into a fight and his loud voice and actions scares you. With no other shelter in sight, you decided to just walk down the pavement in the rain. You had to take shelter somewhere before the bus service opens again tomorrow. Sighing when all you see is darkness, you sat down on the road side curb. Feeling the rain pouring down on your skin, hiding your tears, it felt kinda liberating.

You heard rustling in the bushes and immediately you stood up. Your senses aware as you took out the pocket knife from your bag and held it in your hand. You breathe in relief as you saw a dog emerge out of the bush. Smiling at your paranoid, you sat back down. You shook your head and try to get rid of the adrenaline running through your body. You can’t help but be aware though, after learning the fact that they are hunting you down.

In pitch darkness, you saw lights coming your way. You looked up and saw a black van coming your way. You lay down in the bushes trying to conceal yourself while holding your pocket knife in front of you.

“Hey want a ride? We are going to the far town”

You stayed silent. Not wanting to reply. But you were blinded by a strong light shinning in your direction.

“hey!! You injured?” The guy got off the van. Seeing that he was alone, made you feel relieved. You guess that perhaps he was not someone that is trying to hurt you. Still you were paranoid.

“Don’t come near me. I am not injured.” He lifted up his arms and threw an umbrella beside you 

“Alright I won’t. But cover yourself. Don’t fall sick” with that, he retreated back into the van.

You saw the van leaving and you felt empty and alone again. Maybe you should have taken a ride. You slowly fell asleep in the bushes, feeling tired from being up all day and not having anywhere else better to go.

You felt hands around you. You jolted awake. you held up your knife and slash the air around you. You slashed against something hard and felt someone shout in pain. The shout stopped and you felt a strong pain over your cheek as someone had slapped you. 

“ if u want to do it this way then fine” that was the last thing you heard before you felt pain all over your body, especially your head. Everything was blurry and you can’t move a single bit. You whimpered as you felt someone lifted you over their shoulders and put you on something soft. Then the sound of a car starting before everything grew black.

 Jiyong POV 

“Y/N’ baby” you said softly as you opened the door. There was no response. Figuring she was still sleeping, you slowly made your way in but was shocked to see no one in the room. You looked in the bathroom and you looked everywhere. Jolting the rest of the members awake as they hear your nervous voice. You went to the bodyguard and asked if they had saw me. The bodyguard that let you out nodded and explained the situation. You felt anger rising. How could he do this to you. You took out your phone and made a phone call to “Appa yang”.

“WHY. WHY DID U DO IT. WE HAVE A DEAL” you shouted into the phone

“Jiyong calm down.”

He was cut off by your screaming. “WHAT DO U MEAN CALM DOWN”

“HEY STOP. WHAT’S HAPPENING??? ARE U ALL SAFE?”

“Y/N’ WHERE DID U BRING HER?”

“I didn’t. She is not at the house?”

“DON’T LIE!!!” By then the other Youngbae and Seunghyun was standing there staring at you and making gestures for you to calm down. It didn’t work though so Youngbae just snatched the phone away from you.

“she’s not with you?” He asked

“No she is not. Where is she? What is happening? I am coming over now” his voice full of anxiety.

“Hyung. I found this on the table in her room” Daesung said. A frowned on his eyebrows.

You rushed to grabbed it. Shivering, you sat down to read it, while the rest took the other letters with their name on it. You ran your fingers over the last line and tears were rolling down your face. 

“I love you. But I can’t bear to see you get hurt. So don’t cry. But know that it was not a lie. I love you. Forgive me for being selfish.” 

It hurt your heart, so much. You clutch onto it, looking out the window. Wondering where is she and if she is safe.

Appa Yang had arrive with a few security guards. Everyone’s guard is up these days. He read the letter and sigh in frustration. “Running away?? What. Taking the blame upon herself and trying to protect us. URGH. Why can’t she let us protect her for once???”

Seunghyun looked at everyone worriedly before looking down and staring at his hands for a long time.

“Ya hyung. Ok?” Seungri asked.

“Sh…she was behaving weird yesterday. With talks of if I am not here…. I should have picked it up” he sighed.

“Hyung, who would have known.. Don’t do this to yourself” Seungri said softly.

Daesung was now holding onto you as you sat there and you didn’t know what to do. You just want to know that she is safe. An idea pop into your head. "Her phone!!”

It rang a few times before someone picked it up.

“Y/N’??? Just tell me you are safe. Come on”

“hey” a harsh and deep voice was came through the loudspeaker. 

Your eyes widen in shock.

“Hey say something your boyfriend is calling you. YAH. WAKE UP. YAH!!!! F&$&ing ”

Then the line was cut off.

Everyone stared at each other in disbelief while you just dropped your phone and stared at it for the longest time ever.

Your worst nightmare have come true.