Chapter 1

Forget Everything

Ever since that day, you can’t stop thinking about him. Time flew by as all you ever do is watch videos of Big Bang. All you wanted to do after work is go home and sit in front of your laptop.

How so much time has pass. Oh how much things have changed since the incident. So many new songs. You thought as you took out the trash to the back of the restaurant.

“HEY”, a low man voice came from the alley 

Shocked, you turned around but could not see anyone. Or perhaps it was because of the darkness of the alley. You remember you have heard a similar voice for two times this week.

“Hello?” You said softly, looking around nervously. You felt goosebumps began to form on your neck and arms. Immediately, you open the restaurant door and went back in. Closing the door and double checking that you had lock it well. You shrug. Were you hallucinating again? You shook your head immediately. I guess I am too tired. Long hours and continuous working has taken a toll on your body. But you loved it. For it gave you a reason to get out of bed. It gave you strength to get through the day.

“Anything wrong?” You heard your boss say behind you. 

 "Ohhh… uhhh… Nothing… I guess I am just tired" you said, rubbing your neck.

“Okay. Enough of working and please go home to rest now. I told you to take the day off right? Tomorrow is another long day and Mr VVIP wants you to serve his table. I can’t risk having you fall sick alright” boss said with frowned eyebrows and concern over his face.

“Yeah okay. So sorry making you worried.” you said, looking down to the floor as you made your way to your locker. You hated making others worried. You hated how people looked at you with those pity eyes. Well. After the incident, you vow never to make anyone worried because of you anymore.

Next day

“Good afternoon everyone!!” you greet with wide smile as you enter the restaurant. It was already super busy. There were people decorating the restaurant in the sleekest design. Black and white. Just the way G-dragon liked it, you thought.

Immediately, you went to your locker and slip the present you were holding in your hand, deep into your locker. You wanted to give him something, well now that you are aware it was his birthday. With the lack of monetary resources, all you could purchase was a silver keychain with an engraving that says “inhale exhale”. You had spent the night wrapping it and was so excited to finally be able to give it to him.

You went around the store that is bursting with activity, helping around as much as you can. Preparing the dishes, the food, setting the tables, sweeping and mopping the floor.

“Y/N’, did you get a gift for G-Dragon?! Omg!!! I made two cards!!! And I bought a gift too and did a photo book for him. I am so excited!!!” as she swing her arms around you, shaking you with too much force.

“hey hey!!! Calm down, stop shaking me!!”

Boss laughter was heard. As he pat your back, he said “this is the reason why she can’t serve the VIP table. Aishhh”

The rest of the night was a blur. You were so busy serving, going here and there. On the rare times that you had a breather, you stood there spying at G-dragon. He was a work of art, and today he has been flashing his gummy smile the whole day. The rest of the Big Bang members were amazing too. TOP especially wink at you when you serve the dishes. Jane was also enjoying herself, serving the rest his guest which consisted of the rest of the YG family. She seems to be controlling her inner fan girl habits well though, remaining as professional as ever. 

Almost at the end, Mr VVIP, Yang Hyun Suk came over and congratulate us for the excellent food and service. He looked at me fondly and smile. As he was going to open his mouth to say something, he was interrupted by a phone call.

Turning back to us, with a frown over his face, he said “the band that was coming, lack a drummer. The drummer is sick. Is there anyone that knows how to play a drum from your staffs?”

Boss turned to you, eyeing you suspiciously “I remember you mentioned that you used to play in a band?” “Drums was it???”

“Erm er…. Yea…..yeah. I do. But it was so long ago. And and I…” 

 "Okay. So it’s you Y/N’. You play the drums. I will let the band know"

Within seconds you were shuffling around. You changed. Let down you hair, listened to the songs that we will be performing. Your heart raced, your head hurts. Nervousness was killing you.

“You will do fine.” Jane said. Patting your back and giving you a gentle push as the bands enters and everyone clap.

“Y/N’ Will be playing the drums as our drummer could not make it! Now let’s give her a round of applause!”

You nod your head in various directions and walked to the drum set, sitting behind it nervously and refusing to make any eye contact with anyone.

The following 30 minutes was pure bliss. The songs that were played were surprisingly songs that you really liked. You remember the times you played as a band. You felt your head move together with the music. Throughly enjoying yourself.

What you did not noticed was that the Big Bang members especially G-dragon and TOP has been staring at you throughout. Their mouth slightly open as they nod their head to the beat. 

When it all ended, you had totally forgotten about the present. As you began clearing the tables and cleaning the kitchen, Big Bang and Mr VVIP was still in the restaurant talking about some serious matter.

As usual, you were taking the trash out. You thought about what had been happening the last few days. Standing there you contemplate if you should tell boss and ask him to follow you. But nah, I shall not be a burden.

“HEY YOU. HEY HEY” the same low voice was heard from behind you. You panic, immediately trying to open the door but he held your arm and pulled you back. The smell of alcohol and cigarette filled your nose. He held you close. His face almost touching you.

“Wow. I saw you for the past few days. But today. With your hair down, you look especially pretty” he said as he took out a pocket knife from his back pocket.

Your eyes grew wide, you open your mouth but he noticed it and his knife immediately went to your throat.

“Scream and I will kill you immediately” 

“What… What do you want from me??” You close your eyes as memories from that incident came flowing back. Tears rolled down your cheeks as you stood there shaking in fear.

“Nothing. I just want to have some fun with you” he smirk, he took the knife and rolled them against your arm, making a faint cut on your long sleeve shirt. You close your eyes as you felt him cutting across your shirt.

“Please don’t… Please please…..”

“SHUT UP” as he raised the knife and you half expected him to cut you. While you close your eyes waiting for the pain to set in. You heard a loud groan. You felt someone pushed you and the hand on your wrist disappeared. You hit the ground with a loud thud. 

“CALL THE POLICE” and G-dragon raise his fist to punch him again.