Love is in the air

Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo

Jong Kook spent the day with his family and finally he could have the evening off tp himself. The first thing was of course contacted his best friend. “How’s your day?” he messaged.

“Well, four letters, h. e. l. l.” Ji Hyo replied. “All of them asked, which of the guys captured my heart.”

“Well, which one you answered.” He was curious. He felt his heart held still.

“Well, I told them Kim Jong Kook.” Came the surprise reply. He nearly fell off his bed and his heart thumped uncontrollably. Was she telling the truth or it was just her pulling his leg. He decided it should be a jest.

“You did? What their reaction?” she sighed, just as expected. Her heart felt miserable. When will he realized she was in love with him. She did tell her relatives that, and they all laughed. Kim Jong Kook belonged to Yoo Eun Hye. She laughed along, but her mind kept shouting, no Kim Jong Kook belonged to Song JI Hyo. She decided to be honest and told him their reaction.

“Yoo Eun Hye” a name he had tried to disassociated with, but yet time to time, he would still use her so that they wont force another name, Song Ji Hyo, out of him. He was sorry but after weighing all option, it was the best. He sighed, when he could tell the whole world his heart belong to Song Ji Hyo and Song Ji Hyo alone. He couldn’t even tell her, the woman he loved. He laughed at himself. what a coward.

“Funny, that is someone I don’t belong to.” He replied. Ji Hyo wondered, then who he belonged to. Here, they are on the first day of lunar new year, messaging each other, but yet they are not an item. Did she had to make the first move? Maybe she need, her kookie oppa was one of the most meticulous men she knew. She needed to trap him like a hunter would trap his prey. Maybe then, he would finally tell her who the person was in his heart.

“Then who do you belong too?” she asked boldly.

He was stunned from the question. His hand reacted before his brain and it typed “You” and then the send button was pressed. He was shocked from his own answer, simply bewildered.

Ji Hyo was equally amazed by the three letters. “Really! I am really not kidding when I answered my relatives.” She daringly responded.

He was astonished at her answer. “We had to meet when we are back in Seoul!” this better not be a joke, it would be too cruel and simply would break him into a billion pieces.

“Ok.” came the short reply. “But you belonged to me and I belonged to you from now onwards. Don’t you dare to deny it.” Another message arrived almost immediately from her, stating her claim.

He smiled and typed “of course. From now onwards, my heart belonged to you, in fact, it was yours three years ago.”

Her heart skipped a beat when she received the messaged. “Not as long as mine, my heart belonged to you four years ago.”

He beamed at her message. They could do this forever, and he wanted to do this forever. Something must have turned for the better this spring, he knew love was finally in the air for them.

_______________________________-

Happy Lunar New Year, people.This is my atonement for the sad story on a new year. Hope you like both chapters.