Relief

Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo

"I want to come back here with my girlfriend to romantic Dubai" Jong Kook declared. Ji Hyo rose her eyebrow and didn't comment. None of the running men did.

 
"Cut" the PD shouted.
 
"Finally! Thanks everyone for your hard work." JaeSuk shook hands with the guests, he then turned to Jong Kook and Ji Hyo. "Jong Kook, you can stay here with your girlfriend now and do all the things you wanted with her now! There's no need to come back again." He started to  tease the pair.
 
"We had scheduled all line up but now we couldn't do things more strenuous" he patted Ji Hyo's tummy. 
 
Jae Suk and the others nodded their head, another 1 month Ji Hyo would left the program, she had done most of her recording for WAIL and all her projects are on hold. Ji Hyo looked lovingly at Jong Kook. "Oppa," she softly uttered. "I am tired." 
 
"Ok, let's go back to the room for the rest. Let's go guys," the rest watched the loving couple left the room.
 
"Phew, finally returned her to Hyung. PD rim, I can't take the responsibility anymore. Please pair Jong Kook with Ji Hyo?" Gary pleaded with PD, the responsibility of taking care of the pregnant Ji Hyo had fallen end upon him since he was requested to be on the same team as her. PD gave him a thumb up sign and he jumped up in joy.
 
"Yes!! My nightmares are over!" Gary shouted, jumping in joy, hugging everyone he met. He had been under stressed for the less few episodes and it had taken the fun out of the recording. When he tried to get himself a room and competed with Ji Hyo, all the eyes were on himself even though he had taken care not to hurt the competitive woman.
 
"What about me?" Kwang Soo asked. He was also been tasked to kept Ji Hyo safe, although he was in a better position, compare to Gary, it was still stressful when his Hyung messaged him and tracked Ji Hyo progressed. PD gave him a thumb up too!
 
"Really! You are not kidding me right?" He began dancing his mechanical dance to celebrate his freedom, don't get him wrong, he love his noona, but he really hated the stress. The other three others watch the two man danced with joy. 
 
"Actually, we had decided to task all of you to look after her, while I assigned Jong Kook shii on another team." The PD said, grinning.
 
The men all stopped and turned to look at the PD, their mouth wide open. Jae Suk was the first who found his voice, "What do you mean all of us? Let the two suffered more, for all we care! Or let him take care of her! We don't care. Just not all of us!" Suk kin and Haha nodded immediately, Gary and Kwang Soo was a more in flavor  of letting Jong Kook took care of his woman. They were almost on their knees, when PD said "Just kidding, we will have her avoiding dangerous mission and Jong Kook shii will be around to take care of her." The men sighed in relief, and quickly escaped the room before the PD change his mind.