One more dance

Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo

Jong Kook eyed the smiling woman, what is his girlfriend thinking, he didn't want to know, he just wanted to get out of the cinema as soon as a possible. "Oppa," she softly called his name.

 
"Let's have dinner, where do you want to go?" He tried to change the topic. 
 
She looked at the man, "Anywhere, you want." She answered.
 
"No, you know I only like chicken, it would be too boring for you." He tried again, he must succeed or else ... No, there would be no or else.
 
"Well, today I don't mind. I just wanted to finish dinner and get back home with you as soon as possible." Her smile was frightening for him.
 
"No, actually, I need to go home and prepare for my meeting tomorrow." His instinct told him to run, run as far away from his woman as possible.
 
"You do know you can't hide forever right?"she reminded him. "I won't forget this one."
 
"Ji Hyo, they are nothing like me. Seriously" he tried to convince her.
 
"Well, that for you to try and for me to find out." she hugged his arm, looking into his eyes. "I couldn't help it, they just remind me of you."
 
"Ji Hyo.. " he pleaded, but he only saw determination in her eyes, then he smiled. This time, Ji Hyo saw her expression on him, alarms went off in her head. What is her man thinking.
 
"Ok, I will do it." He agreed.
 
"Really, you can try to convince me more." She tried to buy time.
 
"No, I really wanted to do it. Let me think ... I don't have a pair of shiney pants, should I go and buy one?" He was thinking hard, he should at least at a ier pair.
 
"Oppa, the pair you have is good enough." Ji Hyo wondered what had changed his mind.
 
"Nope, come on, that go shopping before we have dinner at my favorite restaurant." His hands found Ji Hyo wrist and he hugged her closer. "We don't have much time."
 
"We do have the evening. What's the hurry?" She asked.
 
"I need to learn the dance. Although it didn't seem to complicate" Jong Kook went into a store and bought the most y pants he could find. Then he took them to dinner before driving both of them to Ji Hyo's apartment.
 
Actually he also bought a y dress for Ji Hyo, "Ji Hyo, I will learn the dance now and make the necessary preparations, you go put on this. I hope it fit you." Ji Hyo saw he bought a y red dress, she gulped.
 
"Ok, 30 minutes later?" She asked.
 
"That's great." And he led her to her room and gave her a peek on her cheek before closing her door. She blushed, wondering what her Oppa would be preparing for her, bubbles of excitement surfaced and she couldn't help but felt thrilled. She decided to go for a shower.
 
Half an  hour later, she emerged from the room, only to see him dressed in his y pants, and nothing else. He smiled ily at her and took her hands. He led her to the middle of the room and get her to stand on her armchair and passed her the mike. He then on the TV which was running the MV "Try everything" by Shakira, showing the four tigers dancer dancing around "Gazelle" in the animation "Zootopia". 
 
He started the music, dancing the steps the Tigers had danced and  she sway to the music slowly. She could see his eyes filled with appreciation, while he danced every move. He really looked like one of the Tigers in the animation but he was much more ier. 
 
The dance ended and he suddenly knee down, he took out a rose from no where, "My dear, Ji Hyo, we had known each other long enough to understand both our strength and weakness. We had enough argument to know where are our boundary, we had expressed love often but not enough, so I think we should be given more chance to do that. Please marry me!" He looked at her, unsure, this was a gamble he decided to take, he should try anyway, he was not getting any younger. If a fox can love a rabbit, then a tiger can marry a lion.
 
She was caught by surprise, she didn't know the dance would be a prelude to her wedding proposal. Sometimes, her Oppa was a surprise, his speech was not romantic but yet, she knew he had meant it with all his heart. She slowly bent down and looked at his eyes, then she slipped beside him, arms around his neck.
 
"If I say no, what would you do?" she asked.
 
"Try again, tomorrow. If I make a new mistake, I will learn from it, until you say yes." He answered with determination.
 
"Then I shall say no then," she giggled. It was too tempting, to have him proposed to her everyday.
 
"I can do that even if you say yes" he promised. "As long as you wanted."
 
"That was a counter offer?" She asked.
 
"For you to marry me? Yes" 
 
"But you do know I am going to say Yes right?" 
 
"I know but there is still this minor chance you don't want."
 
"Oppa, of course I want to be your wife, there is nothing else I want to be." She looked at him, her eyes filled with love for him.
 
He smiled, his lips found hers, he gently her upper lip before her lower ones. He pulled them slightly apart and took her left hand and slipped his proposal ring on her ring finger. She looked up in surprise. 
 
"I always carry it with me, so that I can slip it on you when you decided to marry me." He chuckled, "actually, I bought another for me too, you want to confirm me?" 
 
"Yes, give me the ring." She quickly put on his ring for him. "Now you are taken! Don't take it off" she warned him. "And I won't too."
 
He kissed her on her forehead as his promise. "I love you, Song Ji Hyo."
 
"I love you too, Kim Jong Kook,: