Sick

Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo

Ji hyo, I am sick" Jong Kook messaged her.

"Oppa, should I come over?" She hurried messaged when she read his message. Her boyfriend recently had been busy preparing for his concerts and he had been practising day and night, on top of his usual schedule. She had again suffered because of his schedule and her schedule didn't help either.

"Yes, please, there is no one at home and I really need someone to take care of me." He sounded pitiful in his message.

"OK, I coming over. You want anything to eat?"

"mmm... I don't have much appetite." He replied.

"OK, how about I cook something."

"I think my mum had cooked something for me, I can heat it up"

"no, you rest, I am already on my way. I will heat it up later. Why don't you take a rest and I will wake you up when everything is ready" , she didn't received any more messages, he must have fallen asleep. She keyed the door code and opened his front door and quietly crept into his room. The man was sleeping peaceful on his bed, she reached for his forehead and it felt warm. His face was pale, and she felt a pang in her heart.

The usual strong man was plague by not only his back issues, his gout also giving him problem. Although now most of the problems were under control, if he could not get enough rest, his issues would become serious, like today. To make it worse, there is running man recording tomorrow. He had to get well for the recording. Looking at him now, she doubt he could.

She put down her things and went to the kitchen. His mum had left some soup and rice for him, she heated them out and went into the room to wake up her sleeping prince.

"Oppa, Oppa" the sleeping man didn't react. She gave him a push, "Oppa, Oppa" the normally alert man still didn't wake up. "poor Oppa," she thought, and bent down to gave a kiss on his feverish forehead. "Wake up my prince," she whispered into his ears. The man finally stirred and he slowly opened his eyes.

"oh, you are here." He gave a weak smile.

"I had heated up the soup and rice your mum cooked. You washed up, I prepared the food." She rose up from his side, she felt a hot hand grabbed hers. She turned and saw his grateful eyes.

"Thank you, ji hyo"

"Oppa, I wanted to. Thanks for letting me take care of you." She gave him a hug, then left him to prepare dinner. He looked much better when he sat down beside her. He took a sip of the soup and felt better. They ate a peaceful dinner, and they sat down on the coach.

"Take care of me tomorrow." he asked, pouting and acting cute.

"I will try, go and rest now, OK"

"Watch me sleep OK?" He asked. She took him to his room, and tacked him in his blanket. She hummed a song and he felt asleep soon.

They arrived early the next day, he was still pale. She poured him some honey water from her flask. "oppa, drink."

He obeyed and slipped the slightly sweet drink. The drink gave him some energy and he prepared for the opening. The pd had asked them to stand apart and they did, he felt his back hurt and he leaned against the table, for support. Ji hyo was worried about him. Jae suk started teasing about suk Ji and they talked about their postive and negative traits.

it was lucky, the recording was only about eating, there was no physical so he blended into the background, allowing the others to joke around. The crew and casts had noticed his pale face, they knew he be really sick.

She tried to be by his side whenever possible, they even side hug on their way to kwang soon house. All of them tried to cover up for the sick man and his girl friend.

Ji hyo was mad and sad when she needed to go to jejudo, why was she super unlucky today. She was still worried about the sick man who had to rest on kwang soo's couch. He had basically passed out, and only woke up when the cast made him too. His face had turned paler. she had even heard Jae suk asking whether he wanted to go home and rest, the 12 hour mission was taking a toll of his health, but he refused saying he was better after his rest. She messaged him throughout her missions, he kept reassurance her he was OK.

she was relieved when she saw he was well in the car park, she didn't run towards him but waited for the closing before she hug him . She had missed him and the hug gave her the real feeling he was there with her. "let 's go home."

She took him back to her apartment, they bath and she made him rest on her bed, then she laid down beside him. he had already fell asleep. She looked at her sick man, and kissed his forehead again, it didn't felt feverish. "my love, rest well and get better."