Concert

Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo

She sat in the dark waiting, anticipating, she was surrounded by lights emitting from the lighting sticks or handphones. She can see Turbo and Kim Jong Kook signs in differnet colour and sizes.Around her, people was shouting “Turbo, Turbo” she would want to do that, but afriad some one wold recognised her voice. then the count down started on stage and the three of them was standing on stage. Her eyes did not leave the person she came for, he was dancing and singing, basically enjoying himself.

 

He switched between his songs and Turbo, she and their fans went crazy, singing one song after another, she was having a ball with her manager, beautician, and etc. The number of people needed to make sure she would not be detected by the eagle-eyes fans. He was on stage dancing with all his might, even mightier than he was during rehearsal she seen so far. “Kim Jong Kook” she shouted along with his fans. “Saranghaeyo!” Then suddenly, he and Turbo appeared in white dress as SES, it was so funny, his muscular arms were bursting the seams of the dress. After SES, came the G-friend. She had to agree she hadnt laugh so hard for a very long time. He was just been plain funny. She enjoyed his Turbo concert laughing and singing the night away, even when she had attended some of their rehearsal, but the amosphere now was something that was not available during the rehearsal.

 

Finally, they came out to thank the audience for been wonderful and supportive. The audience screamed, he walked around, waving and thanking his fans. he looked round and caught her eyes, he gave a bow in her direction and disappear into darkness. “Encore. Encore,, Encore” the dark hall sparkling from all the lights from the lightstick he design or handphone. Her Turbo cap hid her from others view. “Encore. Encore” she chanted with the crowd, and then he appeared, dressing in his favourite colour, black and as a prince, and he and his teammate encored for the audience. She had to leave before the lights turned back on, she turned her head regretfully to look a her boyfriend again and again. Her manager shook her head, they just met before the concert started, must they be so lovey-dovey.

 

Her manager escorted her back to his dressing room, she waved bye to her manager, and watched his performance from the TV, she couldnt help but dance with them again. The show ended without a hitch, she continued staring at the TV watching the fans leaving the concert hall. She heard a knock and she turned her head and saw him standing by the door, gently closing it, she ran to him and gave him a peck his cheeks.

 

“That’s was simply wonderful! Oppa! I love it!! I am going to come again tomorrow.” She hugged him close.

 

“I thought you had some schedule tomorrow, Ji Hyo” He looked lovingly at her, he would welcome her anytime, but he remembered seeing something on her calendar.

 

She pouted her lips, “Ah yes.” She sounded rejected. “Then keep me up to date then.” She stifled a yawn, she was tired from her activiites.

 

“You must be tired, why dont i take you home now.” He went to the cupboard and took out his normal clothes to change, “There is no celebration tonight anyway. Let me go out to tell them good job and i would send you home.” She nodded, her eyes lids are getting heavier and she fell asleep on the couch. He went out to shake hand with everyone and basically thanked them for the great job tonight.

 

“Jung Nan and Micky, great job. I think they love us!” He was excited congratulated his brothers, they had done well.

 

“Yeah, there are a lot of people in SNS saying we were great. This was just pure wonderful.” The brothers were equally excited.

 

“Look, i need to leave now, all of you deserved a good rest and we will have our celebration tomorrow night.” He waved good bye to all and returned to his room to his sleeping beauty. He gave her a light peck on her cheeks, and her eyes opened.

 

“Time to leave?” She asked, he nodded. She sleepy picked up her bag and followed him to his car. “Oppa, i really love your show tonight.”


He smiled, “me too, i glad everyone loved it.” He was sure the rest of their concerts would be well received too and he couldnt wait for the next concert tomorrow.