seeking

Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo

How can you explain things you didn't intent to start? You had been immune for past decades against the different people who wanted to be your other half, but yet you cannot resist her, she didn't even try to seduce you, she is just been herself and yet you are into her charm. And now you didn't know how to carry on.. Stuck ... To stay or to leave .. You don't have the options, it was never about you, it was about her and only her, your heart, your mind, your everything could only think about her.

That was what Jong Kook wrote, he wanted to write into a song, into the lyrics that he can sing to her, making her understand how he felt. But he was stuck as well...

Song Ji Hyo, the woman who made him incapable of thinking. What was he going to do about her, about nothing. He sat on his work desk, twirling the pencil in his hand, before he gave a shout and decided to exercise instead. He changed into his gear and slipped into the gym at his place. He remember her smiling face, her mongness face, her fearless face, her sleeping face, her bad JI HYO face, her angry face, her you-must-let-me-go first, her determine face, her I-don't-like-it face, her I-really-care-about-you face, then he tried to think, is there a I-love-Kim-Jong-Kook face, sadly there was none.

So she don't love him, he grim, why should she love him, he was just a plain guy. Feeling miserable, he wanted to forget her, to stay out of her sight, to stop loving her. That was his plan, to make his heart into ice and freeze the feelings he ever had of her then put into a ice block that he would forget.

Ji Hyo noticed Jong Kook was distancing himself from her, she felt weird. Something was lost, she didn't know what was it but she didn't like it. she felt anger with him, so she stuck to the giraffe instead. And yet, when the difficult mission came to touch the things in the mystery box, she demanded him to help her. "Put me inside" Jong Kook had chuckled at her statement but still he went over to help the desperate woman. He had never saw her fearful face, he was definitely more than willing to help his, no, the woman..

Her heart calmed only s bit when he was beside her, her nervous and fear didn't go away. But she felt the familiarity of having someone before. He whispered, "Calm down, there was nothing to fear, trust me there was no insects and stuff." Her eyes turned to stare at his face after hearing him, she wanted to believe him but she was already stoned from her fear.

The day finally ended, she had forced her heart to calm down and finished the recording but now when everything ended, her heart had again beat in fear. She wished he was here to make her heart calm down. "Mm something smelt good," she wondered and turned around to see the small eye man standing beside her, "Come and have something to eat," he said, carrying hot piping food.

On cue, her stomach rumbled, he chuckled, "Let's go han gang and eat?" He asked. She nodded her head and wondered why was he treating her so good now. They messaged their managers and they left in Jong Kook car. He chosen some light music, and she felt her heart ease off.

He started to tell her about his week, choosing the funny moments, she began to giggle with his jokes. They reached the carpark, and they took her food and sat on the bench. "Quick, eat while it's hot." Jong Kook advised her. She took a few mouth, she couldn't ate the food just now during lunch and dinner, her heart was busy trying to recover the fear that strikes her but now her heart had decided to return to normal. The food also warmed her up.

"Oppa, have a mouth," and she stuffed a mouthful into his mouth.

"No, I don't eat .... " her lips was now on his and her tongue reached into his and took some out his mouth, and then the rest, leaving none behind.

"There, I cleaned all up," both their face turned bright red. Jong Kook wondered if the kiss meant more than helping him cleared his mouth. He looked into her eyes and saw she didn't regret her discussion, "why?" He wanted to ask but he didn't say it out loud.

Her heart was beating faster than just now, a thumping she had seldom encountered. She ate a few more mouth. Both couldn't break the silent between them. She finished her food, he was about to pass her a bottle of water when she took his and drank it.

"Ji Hyo, I been trying to avoid you.." He began, he hoped he was making a right decision. "I discovered you had took my heart and I couldn't do anything. I didn't know whether you would fall in love with me but I can't leave you. I am just stuck where I am, and I could only keep loving you." He paused, looking at the woman brown orb. "I could only hope I would love you less when I am far away from you. But it didn't work out that way, my heart still seek you. I hate the way you stuck to kwang soo, but yet there nothing I could do too." He looked hopelessly lost.

"That is why I wanted to show you I love you, it was always you I love, there no one else that make my heart beat as fast as you, my heart jealous as much as you, my heart yearn as much as you. I really couldn't stop myself. I hate the way you stuck to kwang soo too, that is why I tried to distance both of you. Oppa, ... You do love me right? " she asked looking hopeful.

He smiled, and his lips seek hers, once they met, the two pairs didn't want to part anymore. It was only when they needed oxygen did they part." I always love you, Ji Hyo, and I would love you forever."