His dance

Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo

“Oppa, dance for me.” Ji Hyo suddenly said on a lazy evening. She and Jong Kook was taking a well deserved break from their busy schedule. As much as they would like to date on the street, they had little energy left to accomplish the task.

“What?” Jong Kook thought he had heard wrongly.

“Oppa, you remember your sistar dance you did, I was watching a rerun of that episode and you are so y. Dance for me again? This time just for me alone.” She demanded.

“How about “again” dance?” Jong Kook counter proposed. The sistar dance was really not his cup of tea.

“Nope, the sistar dance.”

“But I forgotten the dance steps.” He remembered the “ooo”s and “aaa”s he got from everyone when he danced and after the filming, everyone . “Sistar” had regretted their decision to choose that particular dance, the highlight had been him, actually for that segment, he had stolen the limelight from all the groups, which he had felt bad. He didn’t wanted it, he was so embarrassed he wanted to find a hole and buried himself into it. 

“It’s for me only, we watched it again?” she pouted. she really wanted to watch his y move again.

“Alright.” he knew he couldn’t refuse her for long. “You want to dance with me?”

“No, I want to look at you.”

She found the sistar video and he asked Ji Hyo to bath and he will use the time to practice. The dance steps were not complicated, he followed their steps, and practised a few time. He went to the closet and chose his most body hugging tees and shorts, and he changed his clothes. He was ready.

Ji Hyo walked out of the bath room to be greeted by a tight, black clad Jong Kook, his clothes showed his body lines perfectly. He was in the preparation stance. The music started and he danced the steps, slowly and to the beat, moving his body and showing off his abs, his muscles, his body lines. He put on a lazy grin on his face and his dimples showed.

She was entranced and held her breathe. He swayed his butts slowly, emphasis his bouncy butts, then he little by little make a 360 turn, lifting up his legs, showing off his assets again.  Her heartbeat increased involuntarily and her face turned red. She wondered if she had made the wrong request, she was getting warm all over.

The music ended, he stopped his dance and looked self-conscious. “Was it bad?” he asked.

That broke the spell, “You are not allowed to dance it for other people again.” she insisted.

“Why?” he was teasing her, he didn’t think he could dance for someone else except for her, During that dance, he had imagined her as his only audience and dance the steps for her, like what he had did today.

“Just don’t do it.” She had to sit down, The dance for her was even hotter and ier that the one he did for the show. She remembered anticipating his dance after seeing him rehearsal, but the end result that day was even better than the rehearsal and all the girls was attracted by him and during the breaks, their hands and whatever was all over him. Her heart had been angry by all the attention he was getting. “I’m the only one to get to see the dance.”

“So you like it,” he moved near her.

“Well, you dance well.”

“Only that? I was not y?” he asked in low husky voice.

“You are y,” she was getting into his eyes, even if they were small, she was trapped by his intense glance.

“Was I attractive and handsome?” he probed again.

“Yes, you are both attractive and handsome.” He reached out for her face and slowly bent down to take her lips. He gently pressed his and his tongue started tracing her lips. She moaned, as his tongue slipped in between her lips and started its exploring. His smell gently filled her and she was intoxicated.

His hand slowly rubbed against her ear lobes and she moaned again. his thin lips changed target, and went to her earlobes. Then he slowly kissed down her neck. She panted, wishing him to carry on.


“Ji Hyo, can I continue?” he asked his newly wedded wife.

“whatever you like..” she answered, incapable of thinking.

“Then I stopped” he removed himself from her. She held him, didn’t want him to go away.

“Again” she requested. He started again, from her lips, to her tongue, to her ears, her neck, then this time, he moved south a bit more, and he stopped for the second time.

“Oppa?”

“You had too much clothes on” then he slowly undressed her for a y night ahead.

He then continued with putting up with another dance to remove his own clothes while she watched him intensely. “Again” she bid him to redo after he was fully undressed.

“Galdly” and he repeated the entire process, not stopping anymore. She was burning up, consumed by all the passion, her moans filled their bedroom. He was passionate, he was wild, he lit up Ji Hyo with fire and his moans accompanied hers. They both only stopped after their energy were spent, they felt asleep, feeling bliss and happy, interconnected to each other.