Her breakup

Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo

He looked at the weeping woman, he could only keep passing her more and more tissues to dry her tears. The tears were uncontrollable, however. The sobbing woman didn't tell him anything but he could guess it must be something to do with her rocking relationship with her boyfriend.

He remembered when she first announced her relationship, she had pulled her favorite Oppa in running man aside and rattled how much she was loved, how she was treated like a precious diamond. That was the moment she had broken his heart into millions of pieces. He had to choose that moment to discover he had fallen in love with her. He chose to left his heart as it was and be happy for her and her new relationship.

But recently, her boyfriend had acted coolly towards her, as if the diamond had turned into coal, she was frustrated and had came to him, telling him her pain. She broke his heart again when she became so unhappy, he couldn't protect her from been hurt. But at least, she was by his side.

He decided to embrace her, she leaned towards him, seeking warmth and reassurance. He sang a lullaby and he could feel her getting heavier and finally the sobbing stop. He carried her to his bed and covered her with his blanket. He looked at the deep sleeping woman, happy that at least she didn't seem sad in her dreams.

He went back to his desk, he was angry with the man, the one that chose to steal her from him, how could the man let her cried. He thought of the happy times Ji Hyo had told him about her relationship, the rocky time and now ... He wrote it down and rearrange the lyrics for his last song on his album. He had finished recording all the songs but one, the one he couldn't find lyrics too and now it did.

The sunlight shone through the his window and slowly woke the sleeping man up, he had fallen asleep on his desk. He rubbed his eyes and remembered Ji Hyo, he hurried to her side and saw that she was still sleeping soundly. She was even smile in her dreams. He smiled too, at least something or someone was making her happy. He decided to make breakfast, fried egg omelet and salad, that all he knew.

The woman with puffy eyes and messy hairs appeared at the kitchen door, he handed a new toothbrush and toothpaste and she went to wash up. She returned and naturally sat in front of one of the breakfast. She noted, "Where the chicken ?" he pouted, at least she could still joke.

"Run out. Be thankful you got something to eat for breakfast. Just eat. " he said. She put the egg in and decided it was edible and ate her breakfast silently. He ate too, after noticing her appetite was surprising good.

"Feeling better?" He asked after breakfast, she nodded.

"Much better after the good sleep and the so-so breakfast." She paused. "We finally broken up. I could not stand the way the relationship is turning up anymore and asked to quit. He agreed. But now I felt I should done it earlier, my heart felt so relived." He listened quietly. "Anyway, thanks for having me. Gosh, you need to send me home," she said after smelling herself. "I had to change clothes, then we go somewhere else?" He agreed and sent her back. The sleepy princess slept more on the ride back. They went to her apartment and she disappeared into her bedroom and he waited in the living room. After 15 minutes, a refreshed looking woman stood in the living room with her luggage.

"I couldn't stay here alone now, can I stay with you?" The woman looked at him expected. "Take care of me, Oppa, please." She plead. His parents were with his brother now, and they would be going back their hometown after. He could let her stay with him till then, but still given that they are celebrities and a male and female one, it would only invite gossips from the reporters.

"You know I would but it would invite gossip." He voiced his concerns. Her eyes registered hurt, she dropped her luggage and turned towards her room. He was faster, he hugged her from behind, "So we would need to be careful," he whispered. The struggling woman tamed down. "I am more worried about you, the gossips would hurt you. I had survived so long. You are my utmost concerns."

She turned in his arms and looked at him, "Really, you are not afraid?" She asked. "We .. I would be careful, I need you now." His heart froze when he heard that, she needed him, but she didn't know he needed her more. Anyway, it because her heart was broken, when he mended her, she would not need him anymore. His felt his heart ached at the thought, but at least he would still be her friend. They went home.

"Let me change the bed sheet for you," Jong Kook taking out fresh sheets from the cupboard.

"There's no need. It is clean and I had used it yesterday already. Anyway I like it, it was comfy." She insisted not to change. "Oppa, I want my lunch now." She changed the topic. They went to the kitchen, there was nothing in the fridge except for chicken s. " I thought you said you run out."

"I can only cook these and salad." He felt his face turning red.

She shook her head. 'I wanted real food, let's go supermarket?" He agreed and both of them disguise themselves a bit. They brought lot of food and filled up the fridge. She was the one cooking and he helped when she ordered him. It was nice, just the two of them, like a pair of newly wed couple. They ate their lunch and they decided to catch a rerun of running man. She picked on him in the show and they shared a happy afternoon. She even went to exercise with him, only to be left exhausted. Their dinner was simple, she grew tired beside him as they were watching the TV. He took her back to his room when she felt asleep beside him, he looked at the sleeping woman and gave her a quick peek on her forehead. He surprised himself and quickly left the room.

Both of them had running man recording the next day. He dropped her at the salon and she asked her manager to pick her up from there. After the recording, he picked her up from her apartment. They went back to their rooms and bath before meeting again in the living room. "Are you tired?" He asked when he saw her tired face.

"Of course I am! How's your back? I noticed you were limping."

"It nothing, I am ok now." She looked him in disbelief. "Ok, it hurts slightly but it would be be ok."

"You want me to help you massage, to relax them? Come here," she asked him to lay on the couch while she rolled his shirt up. Jong Kook protested but she didn't heed it, Jong Kook just let her do whatever she wanted. She looked at his prefect back, smooth and strong, she gently massage from the shoulder down to his wrist. Each of her touch brunt him, ignited fire in him that he didn't know exist. His face turn from pink to red, and now it felt hot. He would feel his body reacting in the most un gentleman way.

"Are you ok," she asked, when she saw his ears were red.

"I am ok, It so comfy that I want to take to sleep now," he cooked up an excuse so he don't need to get out from the couch while she around.

"Then you sleep, i would be done in a while." He pretended to close his eyes, while feeling her hands completely igniting him, he was burning all over. Then he felt her small hands leaving him and a soft blanket covered him. He felt both relief and longing. He heard his room door closed and he sat up. He escape back to his room and will his arousal to relax.

They stayed together for 2 weeks, living a simple but yet sweet days. Whenever they could, they would cook and eat together. If one of them worked late, the other would wait for the other. They would manage to talk to each other watch day and they enjoyed their stay together. She had to leave before his parents are back. He felt sad, this was the life he had envisioned living with his wife-to-be and now he had a taste of it, he knew he couldn't settle for another woman, it would only be her and only her. She completed him. But it was not the right time now ... He would need patient and to wait for the right moment.

He then released his new album, Journey Home, with "Men are all like that" as the song. He was busy but Both him and Ji Hyo would still exchange messages everyday, even in running man, they interaction grew closer. Sometime, he would get teasing from the rest of them but he pretended he didn't understand and he would take greate care of her. After all his promotion was done, he decided the time was right. His parents again went back to their hometown to stay, he invited her over for dinner. It was going to be a simple affair. He was really nervous and she could tell,

"What's wrong, Oppa? Why are you so nervous?" She asked.

"Ji Hyo, are you ready to accept a new relationship?" He asked, straight to the point. If she wasn't he wanted to know now.

"Why?" He saw her face turning pink, he hoped it was because of him.

"I thought the time was right, I felt in love with you a long time back, and I hoped you didn't see me as only a brother but also a possible lover. Give me a chance to make you fall in love with me." He asked out right.

She looked at him shocked, he immediately regretted his action, maybe it was wrong. The timing wasn't right, she was not ready, she only thought he was.a brother, a close friend that could not be anything more. "It was ok, if you don't want too. I would be ok." He quickly back up, unsure of himself.

"Of course it is not ok! What you mean you would be ok if I don't love you! You would need to work harder so I would love you!!" She demanded. He looked at her, didn't know what to make out of it.

"Oppa, you fool, I discovered I love you, and only you, when I ran immediately to you after I broke up with him. He always said I didn't really love him and I thought it was an excuse, but after that I finally understood, I did really not love him, someone took that place long time ago, it was because I was slow and Mong that I didn't know. That night I knew, I felt sorry for him. But I glad I knew who my true love is." She stood up and walk toward him, he stood up too but was afraid to do other things, just in case, he heard wrongly. Her arms went to his next and she tip toe, raising her lips towards his. He tilted his head and met her lips, tasting her, their gentle kiss turned wild. They broke off when they couldn't breathe anymore.

"I love you, Ji Hyo." He vowed.

"I love you too, Oppa." She answered back.