Shanghai filming

Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo

She was sent to the other end of the scene. She sighed, why would they be so heartless and made her and her oppa so far apart. Then she grinned, rest assured they would seek each other out, nothing would separate them, not even when her oppa had hurt his knees. Her face darken, she remembered the night before, she had sneaked into his room, making sure his knee was ok. She had heard him groaned before the door opened, although after that he tried to act as if he was ok. She frowned, she knew he didn’t want her to worry but this was not much better either.

She would seek him out later, they had invisible connection. She acted out the scene  they wanted and wasted no time to look for him. Then she saw him, together with Kwang Soo, didn’t she asked him to keep away from the lanky man. Anger filled her eyes, then she noticed he used him as a human clutch, then she relaxed. The production crew had not been ill-treated her man, but pulling them apart was not very nice either, she thought.

She waited till they did their first game, Kwang Soo had been so lucky and got the washibi dumpling. That’s make Jong Kook the winner, she beamed, good for you Kwang Soo. She moved nearer, he must have sense her and he left the game scene and walked towards her slowly. His face radiated as they were reconciled again. “Hi there, pretty lady. Going anywhere, it is dangerous for such a beautiful one walking around alone in this era.”

“Would you protect me then, kind sir,” she acted like a startled doe. Both of them burst into laughter, she moved closer to him and he side hug her. Both their PDs frowned, “I need the support,” he said. His eyes caught their VJs snickered, he will get them later. But now the most important things is to convince their PDs. “You do know it going to cut your and hers airtime right?” the PD warned them.

“Let’s us date a while here, don’t be a spoil sport.” Jong Kook insisted. Ji Hyo glowed hearing her oppa wanted to a short date while filming.

“I will work harder later, just give us half an hour, even fifteen minutes” Ji Hyo pled.

“Ok” both of them sighed and signaled the VJs to rest for a while too. “Look for us over there,” his PD pointed at a coffeeshop. “fifteen minutes, and don’t be late” both PD knew Ji Hyo and Jong Kook had been busy and pitied the star coupled. It was initially ok for them to announce the news they were together, but then MC caught the attentions of the Chinese market and now they were banned from making the announcement till the contract period was over.

Both stars gave a ok sign, Ji Hyo helped Jong Kook walked slowly on the streets. They weren’t afraid of someone taking their pictures, the camera phones were all secure locked away. Tongues can whacked but with no prove it was nothing. It was snowing, Jong Kook hugged his girlfriend closer, making sure she was not cold.

“It was so romantic, the clothes, the scene, but mostly you.” Ji Hyo sighed. There was no one on this street and she felt the two was alone in their own little world.

“Yes,” he led her into an empty house, his warm lips pressed softly on her cold ones. His lips didn’t just warm hers but started a warm effect all over her. She pursued the warmth and her tongue entered his mouth to find her counterpart. They had to break the kiss when they run out of breathe. “You had kindled a fire in me, my dear” he removed their gloves and held her warm hands in his.

“Let’s go back out, and walk a bit more.” Jong Kook said, “Our fifteen minutes almost out and I enjoyed able to do this with you.”

She pouted.” You are the one who dragged me into here.”

“Oh yes,” he grinned sheepishly, “I didn’t have the chance to kiss you yesterday.” Her hands gave his chest a light slap.  Of course, he didn’t. She knew he was in pain and was trying hard to mask the fact from her, so he tried to catch up on her life and give her an update on his. After that, she made him ate some painkillers, which make him sleepy instantly. It looked like that good night sleep had did wonders to his knee, although he still needed support, he could at least move today on his own.

“Oppa, you knew you can always rely on me right?” Ji Hyo emphasized. She wanted him to know he can always depend on her.

“I know, Ji Hyo” he replied softly. “Sometimes my manhood didn’t allow me too, but I am learning. Give me time.” He gave her a hug and a kiss on her forehead. It was like a promise he had made to her. Her fingers traced his kiss. “Come on, silly girl, we still need to walk back and I do walk a bit slowly now” she ran towards him, allowing him to lean his weight on her, then they continue the way back to the coffee shop.

But, they didn’t part ways, they would look for games slot that were closed to each other and making the others played games with them. The rest tried their best to coordinate with the pair but they ended up losing and the pair make bulk of money from them. They were happily counting their money when they were gathered once more. Now they need money to buy fake ID. Not an issue for the rich duo. They saw Gary and Jae Suk entered the shop to buy the ID, they walked towards the shop, Jong Kook entered first then her. She quietly walked behind him.

He was bickering with Jae Suk as usual, both of them step out of the shop, but Jong Kook was waiting for her, so he continued his bicker in front of the shop with Jae Suk. Jae Suk had to shake his head, why could not they be apart for 5 minutes.

They were always closed by, she would either stood somewhere near to see him filming together with the brothers, or she would join them in their silliness. It was fun, finally, it came to the name tearing contest. Jae Suk had been kind and tore Jong Kook as early as possible so he could rest in jail, then he sent Ji Hyo to accompany her one man. Jae Suk smirked at his kind-heart, they are really lucky for this caring hyung.

Finally they were on their last scene, and the two of them still stuck together like magnets, the rest of the members, guests and crews acted oblivious of the fact. After the PD yelled cut, the two of them were busy talking selfie.

“Too bad, we are not leaving together” Ji Hyo sulked, she and Gary had to stayed behind, they had scheduled arrange.

“It’s ok, but I think I would need to emphasis the fact on my instantgram though, my PD had just ordered me too. Since we ten minutes late.” Jong Kook told her about their punishment.

“Those mean producer, if you must.” Ji Hyo agreed, she had heard her PD mentioned something about punishment too.

“Let’s go back to the hotel” both of them got on the transport arranged and chatted happily on the bus, disregarding the rest.

It’s was time for the rest to board the plane, Ji Hyo waved good bye to her boyfriend, tears of unwilling rolled in her eyes. Her boyfriend gently wiped away the tears, “We will be seeing each other in two’s day time, till then I will miss you.”

“Me too.” As she watched the lift door closed, she looked at her manager, “Let’s quickly finished what we needed to do here.” She wanted to quickly finish her work so that she can flew back to be with her boyfriend.