t w e n t y - f i v e

match//jihope

It's dark in Jimin's room. Clothes thrown everywhere. Books and knick knacks all over his desk. Normally Park Jimin is a very neat and organized person. Studying and sleeping became difficult if his room was a mess in any way. But for the past few days, he didn't care. Jimin closed his eyes and opened them again. His newly sunken features highlighted by the luminous moonlight peeking through his window.

Obviously Jimin felt confused. A few days ago, his boyfriend Hobie and his new found friend Yoongi were watching Transformers. Jimin was happy at the situation at the time. Yoongi, Hobie's ex, was now his friend. and Yoongi no longer felt hatred towards him. Jimin was excited because he thought that the both of them could persuade his boyfriend to continue dancing despite Hoseok's hesitation. All he wanted was for everybody to get along.

But he was naive. Utterly naive. Because the moment they all fell asleep he wakes up to find his new friend's lips at the tip of his . He was confused. And even more so, he felt guilty because he had a kind-of dream with the three of them before he woke up. Or was it a dream? He felt even more confused. And guilty...cause it felt so good. 

There were lots of questions in his head. Did Yoongi like him? Or was he just pretending to be friends to hurt Hobie. Should he tell his boyfriend about what happened? Or should he wait until the right time? 

What's more important? Yoongi and Hobie's continued friendship? Or choosing to throw Yoongi under the bus and get Hoseok not only mad...but hurt as well?

Jimin kind of knew the right answers. But his heart didn't agree. And for the past few days, he had been shutting himself off. He didn't know how to even face his boyfriend or even his friend. He started thinking that his presence was the reason everything was going downhill. 

Maybe it's my fault. Maybe...I sent the wrong signals to Yoongi. 

Jimin turned to his side on the bed and looked out his window. He was hungry, but he was more concerned about finding a solution to this problem than his hunger. Switching his gaze to his calendar on his wall, Jimin noted that two days from now was his History of Dance 101's final. He had already aced it the semester before, only retaking it just to be in the same class as his crush. And now, at the rate things were going, it looked like he may just barely pass. 

Jimin's phone buzzed for the millionth time. Sighing, he picked up his phone and finally decided to check his notifications...after 9 days. 

62 missed calls
35 messages
14 voicemails

 

Messages:
Hobie<3 : 
Jimin-ah, where did you go last night?
Hobie<3 : Jiminie, is everything okay?

Hobie<3 : Are you sleeping?
Hobie<3 : Sweet dreams, call me tomorrow nn?
Hobie<3 : Good morning!!!!!!
Hobie<3 : Are you coming to class?
Hobie<3 : You didn't come....are you feeling okay? I'll stop by later..
Hobie<3 : Please answer me, did I do something to make you mad?
Hobie<3 : Jimin....please answer..!!
TaeTae: yo your boyfriend keeps spamming my phone. You guys fight?
TaeTae: YOU CAN'T IGNORE ME
TaeTae: seriously Jimin, what's up with you? 
Hobie<3 : Answer your door
Hobie<3 : Jimin I know you're home your lights are on..
Hobie<3 : Park Jimin!!! 
TaeTae: Yah! Answer the door or I'll climb in your window
TaeTae: You locked your window?? YOU DARE???
TaeTae: I'll buy you food so come out. 
TaeTae: I'll eat the food if you don't come out!
TaeTae: Jimin you need to talk to me. What's wrong? We're best friends right?
TaeTae: TT.TT 
TaeTae: Jiminie. I love you so..and you know this. Please tell me what's wrong...

 

Jimin sighed and exited the messaging app. He was already tired of reading them. Hobie and Tae had come to his place every single day since the movie. Except for today. It was unusually quiet. 

He checked his miss call log and saw that half of them were from his boyfriend, a third from his best friend, and the rest a mixture of Jin and his other classmates. But there were no calls from Yoongi. No texts from Yoongi. No voicemails. Nothing. 

Jimin didn't know what this meant. Was Yoongi not apologetic? Did he feel no regrets? Or did he simply not care? Maybe he was scared. 

Ding-Dong

Ahh. The silence broke. And thus begins the rounds of doorbell ringing and loud door banging. 

Jimin sighed again and pushed himself up. Swinging his legs around his bed and making his way towards the door, he the hallway lights. Taking a few breaths and closing his eyes for a few seconds, he mentally prepared himself before putting his hand on the doorknob and opening. 

"Hey."

"Y...Yoongi?"

The door was kicked even wider and before he knew it, Jimin's face was collided with a fist. 
"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PUNK??" Taehyung cried as Jimin fell onto the floor from the impact. His lip split. 

"PARK.JIM.IN!!" Taehyung  lifted his friend off the ground and shoved him against the wall. Fists clenched around Jimin's shirt near his neck. 

"You can't just shut all the people you love out. Explain to me what is going on with you??"

Jimin looked at his friend wide-eyed. Frozen because this was the first time he had seen his friend cry like this.

"YAH! ANSWER ME!" More tears oozed out his eyes. Snot running down his face. Spit on his cheeks from Taehyung's outburst. Jimin was silent.  He really didn't know what to say. He only felt bad. And the guilt was starting to grow in his heart. It was easy to ignore and play ignorant. But it was harder to see what damage he had done in person. 

Footsteps made their way inside the hallway. One by one: Jin, Jungkook, Yoongi, and finally Hoseok made their way through. He closed the door shut gently behind him. 

Hoseok's face was sullen. His features also sunken in. But deeper and more exaggerated than Jimin's face.  Yoongi's face was expressionless. Jin's worrisome. And Jungkook's concerned. 

"Jimin-ah..." Hoseok croaked as tears also streamed down his face. 

"If something is bothering you, you should tell your Hyungs." Yoongi said calmly. "Jimin, why did you disappear?" 

==========================================================================

i'm back after a very long hiatus. sorry for the long waits...and if you're still following this story and my other books...

 

TT.TT THANK YOU FOR NOT GIVING UP ON ME 

It's been a long time so I actually had to read my story to remember what this was about. I had no clue I wrote this the way I did. X'D My friend actually had to remind me what my other stories were about...Perfect vs Love Is A Lie ( i got them mixed up )

I am a complete mess right now but please bare with me until I can get my together with all these damn unfinished books and continue to update periodically. 

Happy late 2017 people