t w e n t y

match//jihope

Yoongi sighed as he exited out of the window on his laptop. He wasn't surprised when he saw that he had gotten barely passing grades this semester. The past few weeks had been hard, especially since he had been depressed about Hoseok with each passing day. 

Pulling up wattpad, he began writing his next chapter. He didn't feel like continuing his current fanfic. Instead he started another one where two boys - J-Hope and SUGA fell in love. SUGA would be an international star and everybody was thirsty for him. And J-Hope was especially one of these fans. And somehow, SUGA noticed him and they started falling in love. 

Thirty minutes into his writing, he clicked his tongue when his phone began ringing. 

"what." 

"Hey, whatcha doing?" The voice on the line made Yoongi freeze and jump on his bed. He wanted to close his eyes and focus on Hoseok's voice. "Nothing much. Why?"

"I was just wondering if you knew any good cheap places for dinner?" Hoseok breathed heavily. It was cold outside and he was walking fast to his apartment. Yoongi especially focused on his breathing and tried memorizing it. 

"We can go to that ramen shop you like" Yoongi responded. He began ping his pants and palming himself. 

"Oh..uh..I was asking because I wanted to take Jimin out actually.." Yoongi stopped palming himself and his eyes opened. Jimin. It's always Jimin Jimin Jimin. Why couldn't it be him for once? It used to be all about him. Hoseok used to be infatuated with him. And now it was Jimin. 

"Oh, well I wasn't really asking you out for dinner. I'm actually quite busy anyways. With writing and stuff, but I meant that you could always go to that ramen shop. You know, the one we used to always go to on dates." Yoongi was bitter now and he continued to lay in bed. Too lazy to zip his pants back on. 

"Uh, okay. I was kind of thinking of a place a little different. But thanks anyways. I'm home now, so I'll talk to you later."

"yeah. See ya."

"''kay, bye." Hoseok hung up and took out his keys. He didn't know how to feel with Yoongi and the way he reacted earlier. He felt bad that Yoongi thought he meant that he would take Yoongi out for dinner. He also didn't like the idea of taking Jimin to a place that him and Yoongi would go to all the time. Sure it was his favorite Ramen shop, but it also had memories of him and his hyung when they were a couple. Memories which he would rather forget. Besides, Jimin wouldn't deserve being brought to  second-hand date place. 

Hoseok quickly opened up his laptop and began searching yelp for nearby places. After deciding on a decent priced restaurant which had fours stars, he took out his phone and called his boyfriend. 

"Kookie-ah" Taehyung started tracing circles on Jungkook's chest in the middle of the street. They were out on a date which Taehyung insisted they go on. 

"What Hyung?" Jungkook looked left and right before crossing the street, Taehyung who was next to him grabbed his hand and begun swinging it in the air. 

"Are you excited for our date?" Taehyung was happy that they were finally going to spend some couple time. It took a couple of begging and maybe one, two , five s. But in the end they were going out for dinner - which Taehyung was excited for. 

"Yeah, I'm actually really hungry. Where are we going?" Jungkook smiled as Taehyung swung their hands higher in the air. The boy was older but acted younger. It was cute and it made him smile on the inside. 

"This place called ChimChim's. I heard they have really good chicken fingers." 

"Aren't you a little too old for chicken fingers?" Jungkook smirked

"Aren't you a little too young to look so good?"

They finally entered the restaurant. "True, true." Jungkook laughed. Taehyung led Jungkook to the back after searching a bit and sat them down in a booth. 

"What the heck are you two doing here?" Jimin asked. He was having a nice date with Hoseok and was already waiting for his food. Hoseok looked at Taehyung confused. 

"I thought it'd be nice to have a double date?" Taehyung asked. 

"Not cool Tae..." Jimin whispered. 

"Sorry, I was too nervous to just eat with him alone.." Taehyung whispered back. Hoseok just turned his head and studied Jungkook, who stared back. 

"So you decided to storm in on my date?" Jimin was turning slightly red and was quickly getting annoyed.

"I'll give you the answers to next week test. I already took it and know whats on it.." The waiter came back and and handed Jimin and Hoseok their food.

"That steak looks really good.." Jungkook looked over Jimin's shoulder and wafted in the smell. Taehyung sitting next to Hoseok looked at his food and nodded in approval of his selection. "Yeah I think I might order the same"

"Hello, my name is Stevie and I'll be your waiter for today. Would you like to order anything?" The waiter handed out menus to Jungkook and Taehyung, who immediately refused it and said they would order the same thing as Jimin and Hoseok. Jimin looked at Hosoek apologetically.

"Alright, I'll be right out with your orders." Stevie walked away with the menus after taking down their drink.s

"So can I have a bite?" Taehyung leaned in towards Jimin with his mouth open. 

"Go yourself" Jimin mumbled as he stuffed steak in his mouth. Hoseok smiled at the comment. 

"Ay, that's my job" Jungkook interjected. Leaning back with his hands crossed behind his head and smirk placed on his face.