f o u r T e e n

match//jihope

Yoongi let out a sigh as he plopped on his couch. It had been a long day for him. First Namjoon was an idiot as usual and texted info of his life in their group chat. It wasn't the first time. Then Gayhyung or whatever his name was was invited to their group chat. The worst part was, he was friends with Jim- the guy Hoseok was head over heals with. 

Okay those weren't their names. He was just bitter right now and he knew it. But he didn't care. People were allowed to be bitter every once in a while. It was a human emotion. Yeah. This was normal. 

But as if it couldn't get any worse, he was fired from his job that day because how rudely he treated the customers at the store. He couldn't help it though. Angry thoughts of Jim and Gayhyung eating at him. 

Sure he was gay too. But he couldn't find a more suitable name for the kid.

 Yoongi pulled out his phone and scrolled over his notifications. Twitter updates...YouTube notifications. Wattpad updates. He saw that he got new comments on his latest story and clicked on them to read. His funny followers always mentioning something about holy water and going to church. Yeah he wrote dirty fanfic. And yeah they were about him and Hoseok. No big deal.

 Tossing his phone to the side Yoongi rested his arm on his eyes. His stomach singing am opera but he was too lazy to make food. Even ramen took effort. So he just lay there and listen as his stomach churned. 

He wrote dirty fanfic. And they were about him and Hoseok. Two college guys that really liked each other. That dated. But now one of them moved on. Moved on because the other cheated and hurt him. Yoongi was never one to ask for advice. His pride too great for such weak things. So he wrote fanfic about it. 

Seeing what the commentors would say. It gave him little satisfaction when people shipped him and Hoseok - or rather Roongi and Woeseok together. And the boyxboy scenes he drew from personal experience. 

They were hot. 

But when he saw some people comment on how they hoped Woeseok was happier with Bickmin and how they shipped those two together - it made him bitter. Bickman didn't deserve Woseok. He was ugly and snooty and rude.

 Okay Bickman was actually pretty cute. But he was too bitter to admit that so for now Bickman was ugly and snooty and rude.

 Not being able to take the pain in his stomach anymore, Yoongi picked up his phone after sighing and decided to order for food.

 "Hello?" 

"Hi. I want pizza." 

"Yoongi Im not take out."

Q "You're the only good cook I know Jin. Cook for me."

 "Cook yourself" "You know I can't. I'm starving "

 "I'd love to but Im kinda busy right now...Im sorry Yoongi-!"

 "You're never too busy to cook for me. Pizza." 

The phone went silent and Yoongi had to press His ears closer to the phone to make sure he was hearing right. But when he did he hears it loud and clear. Yup. That was Jin . 

"Gross."

 Yoongi hung up the phone and tossed it on the couch as he got up. Opening his cupboard to reach for ramen. As he waited for the water to boil, Yoongi thought about Hoseok. It had honestly been a mistake. Well, not really. But he didn't mean it. And he really regretted sleeping with another guy. He hurt Hoseok, even went as far as to break up with him because he was too ashamed and prideful to apologize and admit he was wrong.

 It had been a year since then and now they are friends. Surprisingly. And now Yoongi had to carry the burden of moving on by himself. Because Hoseok found somebody else. It hurt, and he could only imagine how hurt Hoseok had felt when he walked into Yoongi ing another boy. Hoseok hadn't even ed Jim yet. They didn't kiss. But he liked the boy- and that stabbed him deep in the chest. 

The ramen was done and Yoongi took his bowl and moved to his bedroom where his laptop rested. Opening it up as he blew and slurped on his first bite, he logged onto Wattpad and decided to write another chapter. ==========================================

 "Youre too used to this." Jin gasped then moaned as Namjoon rocked his hips into his. Both breathing hard. Jin threw his head back and moaned again, his arms slung over Namjoon's shoulders as the younger picked up the pace and ed harder.

 "Daddy's gonna teach you not to pull that stunt again." Namjoon growled as he reached for Jins member and began it to match his faster pace. Jin shuddering and gasping at the touch.

 "Did you think you could leave me in the cold and expect to go unpunished?" Namjoon leaned down and bit hard on Jins shoulder. Grip on his thighs tightening as he spread the older's legs apart even wider. His hand moving back to Jins hardness. Jin groaned as he rotated his hips around Namjoon's . Their erratic rocking getting in sync. "Please..." He whimpered.

 "You better think twice babe." 

==========================================

 Jimin woke from his nap hours later and checked his phone. It was a good nap, he had been tired after working out. He saw that he missed a few messages and checked them. 

Hoseok: your is so fine

 Hoseok: you look really hot I cant- 

Hoseok: don't be mad a taehyung pls 

Hoseok: I can't wait for our date this weekend :)

 Taehyung: Juncock just Facebook friend requested me!!!!

 Hoseok: I know I'm spamming your phone right now, but I can't help it. I like you so much.. 

Taehyung: Oh I just accepted. Okay what now??? 

Hoseok: you're probably studying right now. I hope you're studying well 

Taehyung: I need to ing hide all my ugly pictures before he sees them!!!!!

 Hoseok: maybe you're eating? I hope you eat healthy and don't skip meals!!

Hoseok: well whatever you're doing, when you read these I want you to know.. 

Taehyung: HE COMMENTED LOL ON THE ONE PIC OF ME IN 9TH GRADE EWWW OML HRLP MEEEEE 

Hoseok: you're really cute and I hope the rest of your day is a good one :)

 Jimin sighed as he plugged his phone in his charger. ing taehyung. After smiling to himself only to frown at his friend who always ruins things, he texted Hoseok back. 

Jimin: hey sorry I was napping. And your spams make me happy. I like reading your messages :)) thanks for the compliments I hope ur day was good as well :*

 Sighing and rolling his eyes, Jimin pulled up Taehyungs chat message. 

Jimin: I don't give a . 

=============================== 

I should be sleeping.